Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2017 3:40 AM

Feb 2013
An-chan you were really stupid, why the fuck didn't you kill that Ishihara.
Now even Sasaki is here with some policeman, I hope that they won't shoot him.
Feb 12, 2017 9:16 AM

May 2016
Damn Hagino's sacrifice went in vain, Ishihara you son of a bitch An chan can't even kill him because of the others ಠ_ಠ I hope that he survive the next episode this series would be really lonely without him please survive Bro.
Feb 22, 2017 12:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I understand why Sakuragi did what he did, but it was stupid, stupid all the same. The others lives, including the nurse, depend on that letter and by giving it away they are all at square one again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 16, 2017 8:13 PM

Sep 2015
NOoooo Sakuragi ;-; theres no way hes gonna survive with that blood loss. OMg Ishihara such a coward whos obsessed with one kid and acting so immature to kill him...
Jul 30, 2017 5:33 PM

Jul 2017
Damn Sakuragi must have become mentally retarded after all of that ass whooping in jail.

I understand the concept of burring the past, but come on it is Ishihara. His prison experience should've taught him what to expect already. There goes the note.

I actually expected some character development for Ishihara this episode, too bad this show is so black and white with its morality and characters.

Jan 11, 2018 8:03 AM

Dec 2014
well this episode became depressing fast... I just hope sakuragi is not killed off
Mar 25, 2018 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
Yo what the fuck why did Sakuragi fuckin give him the god damn letter oh my god. Ik he wanted to solve shit without violence but Jesus fuckin Christ, he should fuckin know better than to trust an insane fucked up motherfucker. Like just fuckin give the letter to the police so no violence between them n yo friends will be safe. Common sense fuckin lord.

Yall I'm just triggered smh
Apr 2, 2018 5:12 PM

Jul 2017
So far the main issue I have with this show is that the don't give that note to the authorities, that pisses me off a lot. He wanted to get out to do that and he does but he hasn't yet. Because of that those two will still hunt him down.
Nov 23, 2018 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
I'm so disappointed with Sakuragi, this was so revolting. He went to face Ishihara, supposedly with the same eyes of a Kamikaze, only to do what he did.

He gave up Hagino's note for nothing, the sole proof he had of what happened, and still happens on that place. He seemed to think that by giving up the note him and his friends would be left in peace, when it was the existence of this note that protected them in the first place after the escape plan. Now Joe, Cabbage, Uncovered, and Turtle won't have anything to protect them from Sasaki, since Sasaki betrayed Ishihara I think that at least him is going to be out of the picture now.

The most disappointing part was Sakuragi saying that the note was what made Ishihara like this. Since his crimes were going to be exposed, it twisted him even more no doubt, but Hagino died leaving that note in the first place because Ishihara was already an incorrigible scum, he was almost being painted in a good light, as if he deserved sympathy or something; but at least he remained true to himself, and cowardly stabbed Sakuragi, which will probably kill him, like he wanted.

And well, Mario gave his best, even hurting his hand even more, and no friend was there to see it, at least Lily was I guess. Now to more suffering.
Jan 13, 2019 3:14 AM

Oct 2013
The English over the last few episodes is fucking OMEGALUL.

Everything's turned to shit, knew it was too good to be true. Hard to tell which direction we go with Anchan... it's 50/50 on his immediate death.

I really hoped for Joker to redeem himself at the end, but nope, fuck him.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 2, 2019 3:03 PM

Nov 2016
Oh boy, I almost bought Ishiharas breakdown. Things are looking shittier than ever.

Powerful episode even tho I had some issues narrativewise.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 30, 2019 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
Lmfao some of the english in this show makes me laugh so hard.

That one dude though was pretty fucking good.

Sakurago should've been smarter than getting provoked by Ishihara and he schouldn't have gone outside.
He was so stupid to give away the note thinking it would stop Ishihara....
And then to get stabbed by him... What the fuck dude.
AND THEN HE PULLED THE KNIFE OUT
DUDE THAT SHIT KILLS YOU FASTER WTF YOU DOING

Also I swear to god, police brutality. He's gunna get shot like 82 times the beginning of next episode.

Fuck the director, evil scumlord.
Apr 4, 2020 5:29 PM

Mar 2020
lmao what the fuck was this garbage ass episode. a 12 year old kid could've written something better and more believable than this trash.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 13, 2020 7:36 PM

Jan 2018
"A knife in my chest... won't make me lose my balls, Ishihara."

Sickest line I've ever heard in a while... Sakuragi, you da man.
Jul 15, 2020 2:50 AM

Sep 2013
I actually can't believe he just gave away the note like that.
This is probably the first time that I drop a show for such a stupid reason.
I can only think the author did this to not let go of one of its few villains. Wtf. The immersion break was unbelievable.
NicromaticJul 15, 2020 2:53 AM
Aug 8, 2020 6:02 AM
Apr 2017
This show was going really good and right at that moment this garbage droppe. I don't know if the later episodes are good but I'm droping it
Dec 28, 2020 8:50 PM

Nov 2012
For something that somewhat tries to ground itself on reality Ishihara's entire character is so over the top and unrealistic. He so utterly pathetic and irritating to watch.
Why didn't they get the hell out the second they heard the police word? And how come they thought they'll be safe with the nurse? Didn't they and the nurse knew about the doctor? I'm actually surprised they didn't get caught the second they went there. And how come police allowed Turtle to make a phone call to people they search? It's not like they didn't know, Turtle said it out laud.
Alot of illogical things have happened this episode and in previous ones but I guess the show wants you to suspend your suspension of disbelief for certain things in this show.

Sakuragi trying to stay morally just reminds me of Batman and Joker's relationship, you know the motherfucker is going to keep coming back yet he won't kill him.
Apr 18, 2021 8:24 PM

Aug 2018
Sasaki and Ishihara are both actual losers.

Aug 24, 2021 2:18 AM
Feb 2021
Hey i cant understand some english dialogs in this ep so can anyone pls tell me something about 1st conversation :)
Oct 31, 2021 4:37 AM

Apr 2020
I really want to see Ishihara die
Apr 23, 2022 9:02 AM
Dec 2020
I somewhat get the feeling that, Ishihara is to Sakuragi what Joker is to Batman.
Jan 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Jan 2021
Scum of the scum Ishihara, why haven't you died out of shame already
Feb 12, 2023 3:08 PM

Jul 2020
This must be one of the dumbest episodes I ever watched. Leave it to Sakuragi to throw away the lives of several people, himself included, just to show off some "pride" and "balls". I swear to God, kindergartners are smarter than this
This is such a drastic drop in quality in just one episode, what happened, was the author too high on speed, too?
InexplicableFeb 12, 2023 3:12 PM
Mar 3, 2023 8:44 AM

Aug 2022
What the fuck? Just what the fuck? Dude literally gave away the only evidence he had. Like how stupid can you be?
Sep 6, 2023 12:19 PM
Nov 2016
Unless Sakuragi is suffering from CTE from the beatdowns he used to endure in jail i don't think how anobody could think that handing the one piece of evidence that's keeping your friends safe to your worst nightmare is a smart idea

I hope this episode doesn't ruin the whole show but it will leave a stain on it thanks to Bro's idiocy
Sep 16, 2023 6:46 PM

Aug 2016
I can’t believe Anchan gave it up. So disrespectful to Hagino. They should have killed Ishihara after all. Anchan is naive. I knew it would end badly. And are they cutting their hair? It’s been like a year, right?
Oct 6, 2023 8:08 AM

Sep 2017
bro wtf is happening

sakuragi dont do it, stay alive.

lots of wtf moments

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 6, 2023 8:10 AM

Sep 2017
Reply to BTDarklings
Lmfao some of the english in this show makes me laugh so hard.

That one dude though was pretty fucking good.

Sakurago should've been smarter than getting provoked by Ishihara and he schouldn't have gone outside.
He was so stupid to give away the note thinking it would stop Ishihara....
And then to get stabbed by him... What the fuck dude.
AND THEN HE PULLED THE KNIFE OUT
DUDE THAT SHIT KILLS YOU FASTER WTF YOU DOING

Also I swear to god, police brutality. He's gunna get shot like 82 times the beginning of next episode.

Fuck the director, evil scumlord.
@BTDarklings ikr

dont pull out knife blood goes out faster dmn

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 28, 2:59 PM

Jun 2015
Did Sakuragi just unload a bunch of shots outside of an army base for no reason? Sakuragi's the biggest bitch in this entire show. None of this would've happened if he'd just kept his mouth shut and quietly killed off both the guard and doctor. Now he wastes his chance to kill Ishihara after he just said he's gonna rape his woman and kill his brothers. there's nothing cool about this. LMAOOO Sakuragi pretends to be such a badass when in reality he's a fucking retard. I'm now actively rooting against Sakuragi. Just hurry up and die u pussy. How is this show so good but so bad sometimes. "No matter what I do, he won't die" HOW ABOUT YOU STAB HIM IN THE FUCKING HEAD BITCH?!!!!!!!
Read Toriko!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LegendFury - Jun 29, 2010

66 by phantom346 »»
May 20, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

shanimebib - Jun 22, 2010

183 by phantom346 »»
May 20, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 8, 2010

73 by phantom346 »»
Apr 28, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - May 25, 2010

104 by phantom346 »»
Apr 27, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 18, 2010

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 27, 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.