Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 17, 2013 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
I guess I'm in the minority when I say I was disappointed in the episode. I really would have like to see Johann twisting everyone's minds around to see how the carnage unfolded, but mostly all we got were dead bodies around the town.

If Roberto was conscious and hit Lunge in the back of the head, why didn't he just kill him? Not that I wanted Lunge to die, but that doesn't make sense.

My favorite part of the series is when Nina under hypnosis refuses to say her name and suddenly chokes the Doctor. I was really hoping for some type of sibling showdown and maybe Nina becomes the real monster. It would have been heart-breaking, but it would have been awesome.

I feel like the ending here was largely unresolved, some people died and the monsters live on. So I'm disappointed in the so-called climax. Episode 5/10 - Series 8.5/10
Aug 22, 2013 10:54 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was crazy. Holy shit

It's good Lunge survived
Aug 23, 2013 2:19 PM
May 2012
That was a good episode so after all the things we've been through after all the things we saw after all the things that happened after all the things we learned Tenma still decided to save Johann once again this guy is a life saver I wonder what will happen after that well the final episode is next time to watch it and then it will be over.
Sep 23, 2013 7:27 AM
Jul 2013
Looks like Johan is immortal or something : o He was shot two times in the head and he is still alive..
Nov 6, 2013 8:06 AM
Feb 2011
NinjaVanish said:
If Roberto was conscious and hit Lunge in the back of the head, why didn't he just kill him? Not that I wanted Lunge to die, but that doesn't make sense.
Yeah, same thoughts. It could be he was left with a only a single bullet and wanted to save it for someone else, or he wanted to repay Lunge for not finishing him off. But that would be so out of character. Someone tell me this isn't bad writing.
Nov 10, 2013 12:28 AM

Jul 2009
wow the best episode ever!!

first off this is how you start an epic finale. Johan appearing out of nowhere just like that!

i thought Johan did shot Franz but it was actually Roberto. So Franz actually helped Nina to escape the mansion? but what i don't understand is why the hell did he keep making those creepy stories!! i know he loved Nina's mother, but what about those books? does this mean he unintentionally made a Monster? how the hell did he know Johan? only Nina was the one who went to the Red Rose Mansion.

so Roberto dies because of his injuries(Lunge pretty much made him bleed to dead) as far as not killing Lunge, he already said he wanted to see the world end. of course he did mention in the last episode that Lunge won't be seeing that world. but i think he just wanted to get away and meet Johan as soon as possible since he knows he doesn't have much time. it's the same with pursuing Eva, remember he was supposed to kill Eva then suddenly Martin appears in front of her?

this has got to be one of the best showdowns ever!!

the opening's scene showdown!!

Man this scene was definitely the best!!!

tbh i thought Tenma really did shoot him in order to protect the boy. just like he did in the Library. But he knows it would have killed Johan seeing as the military trainer told him to shoot twice Johan would surely die.

i also don't understand in the end. was it a flashback? seeing as Tenma had shorter hair and Johan had no hair. unless Tenma cut his hair or managed to tie his hair. but what about Johan? of course you need to shave the hair in order to operate, but he looks like a kid there. plus are they willing to let a wanted criminal do an operation despite being a top surgeon!?!

of course bbcodes aren't working now, but once they do it'll automatically show these up ^^

what a ride this has been!! now i have to wonder what will happen in the after math. will Johan and Anna live together happily? what about Tenma being arrested? Dieter and Eva as well as Schubert, Karl, Gillen and Reichwein? what about Lunge? will he still question Tenma?

man they really need to wrap this up nicely!!

final episode next T_____T
Dec 10, 2013 12:51 AM

Jan 2013
If I were Tenma, I don't know what I'd do... This whole time trying to kill Johan and now they ask him to save Johan's life. Ah it's too much!

I'm glad Johan is alive though, even in the pouring rain he still looked gorgeous. I'm sad they had to shave his head though so they could do the surgery.
Dec 24, 2013 6:13 PM

Jan 2011
when Johan got shot by the drunk guy, i was like DAFUQQQQQ!
glad Nina survived an didnt end up insane, i doubt Johan will survive though
Jan 2, 2014 6:08 AM

Sep 2011
Let the man die...
Jan 9, 2014 6:14 AM

Mar 2013
Simply magnific :´(
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 4, 2014 6:49 PM

Jan 2014
..................the irony..............

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Feb 15, 2014 11:01 AM

May 2013
Give me a moment, I'm wrapping my head around what I just saw.

I looked through the thread and was surprised at how many people loved this episode. I expected more backlash, because technically all the buildup was for nothing, and Tenma's quest was pointless because in the end he wasn't the one to shoot, and now Johan, the mass murderer, will likely survive, etc.

But I disagree with all of that. This episode was brilliant on all levels. Just perfectly directed, extremely suspenseful, and heavy with meaning. To people who thought that Monster was about Tenma's quest to kill Johan, this was no doubt a disappointing episode. But to be honest, I don't think the show was ever about whether or not Tenma would kill Johan. It was about its title- monsters. What is evil? What causes it to emerge in human beings? How does fear affect the human mind? What is the value of life? Most of the time the anime didn't even focus on enma's quest- it was far more concerned with the lives of even the most minor characters, their interactions, and with Johan's long and complicated past.

Johan clearly wanted to die here. This episode makes it clear that the difference between him and his twin sister was almost nonexistent. They took totally different paths in life, simply due to one separate experience. Poppe told Anna not to become a monster. She didn't. But Johan never got that comfort, and it ties into the theme that was shown repeatedly, over and over, throughout the series: that childhood, and the people involved it, shape a person's personality and actions for their whole lives. That's why Johan twisted the minds of children, and why Tenma tried so hard not to let that happen to the kids he met.

There is something incredibly poetic about Johan's demise. In the end, the one to shoot him wasn't Tenma, wasn't Nina, wasn't Poppe, wasn't Lunge- no one we would have expected. It was a random drunken man who wanted to protect his son. I admit, the suddenness of that scene made my heart drop. Bam, and it was over, one buller shot from a random gun from a random man. Johan, the great, unbeatable monster, brought down in a split second from a father protecting his son- a father that Johan never got to have.

And now, in a brilliant parallel to the first episode, Johan is likely to be saved by Tenma again. Ultimately, despite his long journey, his determination, his love of life, Tenma didn't pull the trigger, and he will once again revive the monster he was so desperate to put down.

This episode could be seen as anti-climactic by some, but Monster was never the kind of show to have massive, epic action scenes. It was very simply done, in a silent town in the middle of nowhere, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Mar 22, 2014 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
Very good episode.

May 1, 2014 7:16 AM

Mar 2013
If Johan is going to kill someone next episode again, I'll throw around with some chairs. Just saying.
May 2, 2014 3:58 AM

Dec 2012
MrAM said:

And now, in a brilliant parallel to the first episode, Johan is likely to be saved by Tenma again. Ultimately, despite his long journey, his determination, his love of life, Tenma didn't pull the trigger, and he will once again revive the monster he was so desperate to put down.

Your entire post captured everything perfectly, but I feel like this part in particular is what really threw me off guard. To think that Tenma's purpose, his role in all of this wasn't to be a monster killer, but must once again play the role of Victor Frankenstein. I think the way this has all unexpectedly come full circle is truly more satisfying than the straightforward approach that I was waiting for.

Although now I wonder what will truly become of Johann and to what end this will lead to.
May 23, 2014 1:33 AM

Jul 2013
"You know Will.....You'r father is abusive degenerate piece of shit but at least he is not that kind of man."

"Gee mister, i feel better already"

Rosenheim has the best child service people evar by the way and there sure seemed to be a lot of empty houses in town.
May 26, 2014 9:35 PM

Apr 2012
woah
I was almost certain Tenma was going to blow out his brains but it was Wim's dad that ninjaed him lol. In the end, Tenma didn't have to stain his hands with killing anyone. Crazy. Now he is going to save Johan once again. What a full circle :o

Jun 7, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
was anyone else annoyed by the fact that nina is begging tenma not to shot Johan... really?! nina, are you stupid, even when he has a gun to a childs head ._.

i wasn't a huge fan of nina, sometimes i liked her, other times she just annoyed me.. i dunno, everyone was alright though c:
Haters be hating.. lovers be loving... potatoes be potatoeing
Jun 15, 2014 10:08 PM

Jul 2011
I... wow. Just... no words...

When Johann's headshot was first shown my reaction was literally:

I'm surprised I didn't get tongue-tied. But when Johann was shown to be shot by the drunk guy I was shocked. In an amazed kind of way. Some random drunk guy.

And now Tenma is going to save him again. Part of me is saying NO, not after his whole quest... but another part is saying that he has to. Because all life is equal...

Wow.

Oh, but I won't accept Tenma arrected for being a serial killer. I just won't. He's not taking the blame for that. He better not.
Jul 14, 2014 3:55 AM

May 2013
This episode is was so good...wouldn't even be able to put down all my thoughts here.

But something I will say is that Tenma must be experiencing a hurricane of emotions right now, hurricane might even be a bit of an understatement.
Sep 9, 2014 5:29 AM

Mar 2013
MrAM said:
But I disagree with all of that. This episode was brilliant on all levels. Just perfectly directed, extremely suspenseful, and heavy with meaning. To people who thought that Monster was about Tenma's quest to kill Johan, this was no doubt a disappointing episode. But to be honest, I don't think the show was ever about whether or not Tenma would kill Johan. It was about its title- monsters. What is evil? What causes it to emerge in human beings? How does fear affect the human mind? What is the value of life? Most of the time the anime didn't even focus on Tenma's quest- it was far more concerned with the lives of even the most minor characters, their interactions, and with Johan's long and complicated past.

Johan clearly wanted to die here. This episode makes it clear that the difference between him and his twin sister was almost nonexistent. They took totally different paths in life, simply due to one separate experience. Poppe told Anna not to become a monster. She didn't. But Johan never got that comfort, and it ties into the theme that was shown repeatedly, over and over, throughout the series: that childhood, and the people involved it, shape a person's personality and actions for their whole lives. That's why Johan twisted the minds of children, and why Tenma tried so hard not to let that happen to the kids he met.

There is something incredibly poetic about Johan's demise. In the end, the one to shoot him wasn't Tenma, wasn't Nina, wasn't Poppe, wasn't Lunge- no one we would have expected. It was a random drunken man who wanted to protect his son. I admit, the suddenness of that scene made my heart drop. Bam, and it was over, one buller shot from a random gun from a random man. Johan, the great, unbeatable monster, brought down in a split second from a father protecting his son- a father that Johan never got to have.

This episode could be seen as anti-climactic by some, but Monster was never the kind of show to have massive, epic action scenes. It was very simply done, in a silent town in the middle of nowhere, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Couldn't have said it any better than this, well done. I'm so happy to have watched this series. It's magnificent. Well... there's still one more episode left.
Oct 12, 2014 9:02 PM

Sep 2013
MrAM said:
This episode could be seen as anti-climactic by some, but Monster was never the kind of show to have massive, epic action scenes.

Well your not wrong...but not right looking at the past 6 episodes.

In a side note. A town of at-least 2000 people gets murdered and cops are dispatched, not the MILITARY?! I was really hoping for a Higurashi type of ending.
Oct 30, 2014 4:53 AM

Sep 2014
What an episode. I can't believe they are asking Tenma to save Johan's life again. I have to watch episode 74 right now.

Theaterofhope said:
MrAM said:
This episode could be seen as anti-climactic by some, but Monster was never the kind of show to have massive, epic action scenes.

Well your not wrong...but not right looking at the past 6 episodes.

In a side note. A town of at-least 2000 people gets murdered and cops are dispatched, not the MILITARY?! I was really hoping for a Higurashi type of ending.

In germany, the military is generally forbidden to operate inland. There can be exceptions but they are rare and usually don't involve use of guns.
Dec 11, 2014 5:36 PM

Oct 2014
TuzoAnime said:
Irony.

That perfect one word to describe what happened.
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Dec 11, 2014 5:46 PM

Oct 2014
MrAM said:

I looked through the thread and was surprised at how many people loved this episode. I expected more backlash, because technically all the buildup was for nothing, and Tenma's quest was pointless because in the end he wasn't the one to shoot, and now Johan, the mass murderer, will likely survive, etc.

But I disagree with all of that. This episode was brilliant on all levels. Just perfectly directed, extremely suspenseful, and heavy with meaning. To people who thought that Monster was about Tenma's quest to kill Johan, this was no doubt a disappointing episode. But to be honest, I don't think the show was ever about whether or not Tenma would kill Johan. It was about its title- monsters. What is evil? What causes it to emerge in human beings? How does fear affect the human mind? What is the value of life? Most of the time the anime didn't even focus on enma's quest- it was far more concerned with the lives of even the most minor characters, their interactions, and with Johan's long and complicated past.

This. This is mainly the reason why I love to visit MAL discussion threads, to hear brilliant thoughts like this that I never would have thought. Thanks MrAM, this made my day :)
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Jan 9, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2013
MrAM said:

This. Let me love you MrAM!

I personally love this episode. It's just.. wow I don't know how to describe this. It's epic and dramatic and ironic. Amazing. Yosh one more episode to go
Jan 27, 2015 2:27 AM

Jun 2013
So Johan was shot by the drunk guy. It's pretty random. I thought it was Lunge.
Jan 30, 2015 10:08 PM

Jan 2009
MrAM said:

Very well said. I'm really happy with this series so far. I can't wait to watch it all come together.
Feb 8, 2015 4:32 PM

Aug 2013
I get the symbolism and message the show is trying to send here, but it just comes across as really fucking dumb from a realistic perspective. Yes, Johan could have ended up normal like Nina if Bonaparte said that sentence to him, but, he fucking didn't. Johan was a serial killer psychopath who killed hundreds of people, and basically destroyed your previously happy life with the Fortners. You're really gonna fucking forgive that little shit and save him? I hope Tenma and Nina are happy when they save Johan and then he goes on another mass murdering spree. Also, wtf was the point of that scene earlier with Nina choking Dr Gillen? Was that ever expanded upon at all? Hopefully 74 redeems this dumb shit. Overall, the series was outstanding, but this episode was awful
Feb 25, 2015 5:21 PM

Mar 2013
Oh man, There is nothing to say for this episode but epic! There is a great message in this episode. Really masterpiece and so touching and so sad...
Apr 4, 2015 9:18 AM
Nov 2014
Damn, I guess Tenma is saving Johan again. Dat irony.
Apr 27, 2015 12:09 PM

May 2014
The irony is priceless. Tenma saves him 10 years ago. Sets out on a journey to kill him that lasts 10 years, and then proceeds to save him again.

Also, that line from Johan, BEST LINE IN ANIME.

"Humans are equal only in death."
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Jul 30, 2015 10:14 AM

Nov 2013
Should have brought the doc, Richwein to sort this mess out. Now there's a man who can fight. The meeting between Tenma/Johan. What the shi77er is Roberto doing here. Can he just go. Seriously, he is the most annoying character who exists solely to annoy the audience. Like, he somehow manages to break free from Lunge only to die and kill the one character who's basically reformed, and holds all the information on the twins. Geez. Tenma doesn't pull the trigger, but off course he would never. Over the course of this anime, Johan has really been written to transition from this crazy psycho (leaving msgs, 'the monster inside me') to a misunderstood teenager. I'm not sure whether this goes well with his moniker of being 'the true evil.' Wow that reaction from Wim's father. Freaking out big time. Very abrupt, very very abrupt. The couple who won the lottery can still live without it, but 20 mil would be appreciated. Best part: "is he the fugitive?" interrupted by DOKTORR TENMA. Damn, this is really the best ending. Tenma could never have concluded the series by killing anyone - he just can't - but concluding the series by saving someone. Very clever. Excellent episode 5/5.
Sep 1, 2015 6:41 PM

Jul 2014
Can't wait to watch the last episode!

5/5
Sep 9, 2015 1:50 AM

Dec 2013
Such an amazing episode. Didn't expect the drunk father to be the one to shoot Johan.

It feels like I have seen that ending before...
Sep 28, 2015 1:34 PM
Sep 2015
Epic episode.
Nov 2, 2015 10:26 AM
Aug 2011
Lol, this is mindless. What is so epic about it?
Dec 5, 2015 6:49 PM

Sep 2015
OMFG this is simply not possible.
Why can't that f*cker Johan die for good? And why is Tenma trying to save him??!!

And Nina keeps saying "I want to forgive him"; b*tch this isn't about you and realize you're not the center of the world. Could someone remind me just how many people died because of those f*cked up twins? Of course not, it's not possible. It would be like trying to count all the stars in the sky.

Who would have guessed that in the end, Drunk Dad would be the one saving the day...

1 more ep left and I'm already missing this show :( 9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2016 11:58 AM

Sep 2012
MrAM said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Jan 14, 2016 10:59 PM
Jan 2016
the true monster are the people. We humans are all monster like Johan. The mother, Franz Bonaparta and Johan are lost in existence, they are confused what to do in their lives. All of us can start all over. Maybe Johan died or restart his life and he wanted to find his own mother to know why did she hesitate to give her twin children to Capek at that time. How cruel Johan and Nina's fate will be... that's why on that time the 2 of them see the scenery of the doomsday "end of the world" I mean end of their lives. they may died/ no one loves them. Johan didnt expect the general to save them and then you know. Johan is confused of his gender on that time he was born. He thought he was Nina." I am you and you are me".So Nina doesnt understand his psyche on that time their adopted family was killed by Johan and then Nina was so scared to kill HER OWN brother with her bare hands because they are only children. HOW CRUEL. Their innocence are not spared. Johan's fate was more cruel than Nina. He erased all the people who know his face and name. he created many aliases so the people will not know who he is afterall names are just names right. Johan, Franz, Vierna, Nina are non existent I mean their family is broken right because of those experiments at 511 kinderheim and red rose mansion. I feel Johan is actually lost and very kind because of his experience of the past he became a true monster and antichrist. He really wanted to prove Tenma all people are equal in death. In perspective of Tenma peoples lives are important.

(My own deduction) That massacre in Ruhenheim, Johan wanted to revenge his mother wish (deux e machina) to repeat what happened at 511 kinderheim. Instructor,schildren (50 people) Maybe at Ruheinheim 50 people are living there... Franz redempt and erase everything by annihilating who knows his experiments: 42 are killed actually (45) are dead I mean it would be obvious if the mother, Capek, twins and him are dead so he added 4 more people so they can escape... however(doesnt know) he only said to Nina "You shouldnt become monster" on that time Johan was reading emil sebes books. Because Johan is a perfect child since they are born, he was actually very intelligent, handsome ALL IN ONE on that time he doesnt know he became a monster at heart. They actually dont have names. (The people at kinderheim and red rose mansion) Johan and Anna are just aliases. They are non existent because the people around them actually doesnt love them. They only like their face and intelligence.

Johan spared Hernep and Dr. Tenma, Franz to see what he saw at kinderheim 511, end of the world scenery of the doomsday (Erasing every memory of him, the last piece is Franz because of his only memory of Mother wishful revenge). Johan doesnt expect Nina forgave all of his murderous deeds. Hernep at the end deeply loves his own son Wim. Scared and afraid he shot Johan in the head because sensingly he knows he is actually antichrist and a devil. Wim fully trust Franz Bonaparta and willingly help him at any cost, on that time franz restarted his life. The peaceful life at Ruheinheim became cold and harsh town. He fully know it is the time his fate doomed.

Im sorry if its too long, this is my own deduction and I respect yours as well :)

look at me look at me, the monster insid of me is getting bigger.
Lia_Liebert11Jan 14, 2016 11:06 PM
I'll fight it even it its painful
Don't judge the book by its cover
Feb 4, 2016 5:04 PM
May 2014
Plot twist level: over 9000!!!
Mar 15, 2016 3:20 AM
Oct 2013
so in the end, Tenma Never shot anyone. He just didn't know how to kill people, but he was very expert when he healed people.

May 24, 2016 12:34 AM
May 2016
This episode was absolute perfection. These are the best characters I have ever seen in any anime!
Jun 10, 2016 8:55 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, that drunk bastard shot Johan.
Tenma is going to save him again.
Jul 22, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
Wow never expected it to go that way, but how is Johan still alive? damn what an iron head he has this dude!
Anyway, Excellent Episode.

Anna was a bit annoying towards the end, I'm not sure if she is my favorite female anymore.
Oct 25, 2016 3:02 PM

Jan 2016
What the fuck is this shit!? Why did they even waste 70+ eps if this was the dumb conclusion,chasing a guy down for 70 episodes trying to kill him, and at the end not only he couldn't shoot him, but he's gonna save him AGAIN...

smh very disappointing, what a waste of a great story.

and don't even try explaining it with "oh no it was the message" bruh if i knew i would waste 70 eps on some fuckin bullshit cliche "everyone is equal, everyone can be good" message i wouldn't have wasted my time watching this in the first place.

and if there was a Johan in real life, nobody would say "forgive him, everyone is equal bro, it's the message" the hypocrisy in this thread is on another level.

btw How the fuck does this guy keep surviving getting shot in the head? whatever that's the least of my worries about this dumb episode.

also Fuck Nina, she became Eva level annoying.
Nov 4, 2016 9:06 PM

Apr 2014
the fuck? Roberto really is a cockroach.....

finally after 73 episodes, someone shoots Johan. but it's not Tenma. he survives again with a head injury? and will tenma bring him back to life again? so we're all just gonna forgive everyone now? this anime confuses me

i guess tenma is meant to bring people back to life, no matter who they are
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2016 5:24 PM

Jan 2016

that's a word for it. i was not expecting this at all.
im apollo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they/them pls
Dec 10, 2016 11:30 AM

Jun 2015
I couldn't believe that Johan was dead and he wasn't dead for real. What is he made of?

His head is gonna be full of holes.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 23, 2016 11:54 AM

May 2016
Please Tenma save Johan I don't know why I have this feeling I don't Johan to die ._.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

627 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

105 by puffle9000 »»
May 2, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

149 by tectacles »»
May 2, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

152 by tectacles »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

201 by tectacles »»
May 1, 4:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.