Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 25, 2022 3:18 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, Lunge sure can be quite the beast when you mess with him. Such a shame Roberto's stupid plot armour is still too strong.
And speaking of him... so Roberto is actually the nephew of that forgettable Czech Secret Police leader, huh? Okay... so? Way too late for me to even care.

Anyways, good thing Anna has finally unlocked her hidden twins power. Now she can feel Johan's emotions and foresee the next action her twin will take.
Feb 12, 2022 5:30 PM

Jan 2021
Damn so the kid who liked hot chocolate that one friend that grimmer remembered was Roberto all along and detective Lunge was smart with it he shot the gun from underneath the chair good thing he got the upper hand at the end of their fight

May 25, 2022 4:19 PM

Feb 2021
What? They went to the same orphanage together? And knew each other? How?
Jun 18, 2022 1:10 PM

Jul 2016
Lol Nina is pretty annoying at this point. All she does is spaz out.
Dec 18, 2022 6:48 AM

Jul 2021
RioFS said:
Roberto being Grimmer's cocoa friend got me, for sure.
Lunge's now a certified badass.
I will wait for the end to give a judgement on Nina's flashbacks.

That would have been a good plot twist, but it wasn't really set up...
I don't remember a single foreshadowing to Roberto's real identity before that, without that, so it just came out of nowhere.
Jan 26, 2023 10:29 AM

Mar 2021
Ohh Roberto is actually a childhood friend of Grimmer's. That's sad. Makes sense that he is also from Kinderheim and not just a paid hitman.

So glad that Lunge overpowered him. Badass. I just pray that he doesn't bite the dust in the final 2 episodes.

Who would've guessed that so much is still happening with only 2 episodes left! Also, Johan is yet to make a debut in this town!

Jan 29, 2023 2:46 PM
Oct 2019
Wow Lunge is such a tough character.
I guess he will survive and kill Roberto. Well I hope so. Because he really wants to finish his case.

Anna and Gillen met Wim and the others who are hiding.
Tenma and Bonaparta are on a mission. They both want to finish the case about Johan because Bonaparta created Johan indirectly and Tenma brought him back to life.

So Anna remembered a bit in the about Johan and also about her mother"Vampir"-Hut. Now she assumes that Johan is already in the town and I guess she's right. Surely Tenma and Bonaparta will encounter Johan soon.
Apr 9, 2023 12:45 AM

Aug 2019
I can't believe Roberto was the kid who used to give Grimmer his cocoa.

And, thankfully, Lunge finally got rid of Roberto.
Apr 17, 2023 10:22 PM

Dec 2012
In the end, the man who created the monster was just a pathetically remorseful husk. There's something so hollow yet poetic about how this has all shaped up. Poppe, Tenma & Anna have each been crucial pieces in continuing Johan's monstrous rampage. No one person could have foreseen the bigger picture at play, yet all of them are staring it down at the end of all things.

Roberto's true identity hit like a brick wall. Adding yet another heavy layer to the already grim tale of Grimmer.
Jun 23, 2023 8:48 AM

Mar 2016
Adolf Reinhart, Grimmer's former friend from t11 Kinderheim was ROBERTO??? I figured that Roberto himself might've come from the orphanage, but with his identity revealed in this ep, I'm quite surprised. A shame Grimmer never saw Roberto before his passing.

Lunge is such a badass, he stood up against a seasoned assassin, fought with his wits, and endured pain as he turn the table around. I fucking love it when he shouted at Roberto denying Johan's calculation with such confident as though he's saying, "You didn't guess this one, bitch!". Awesome

On the other hand, we can see just how far Lunge's character has developed, he might have fallen and is not the old Lunge anymore, but he has become more human than he ever was before, just a walking computer devoid of expressions. 
Aug 8, 2023 2:07 AM
May 2017
Lunge's calculation seem to be higher than Johann. It was a really realistic and interesting fight even if it was small. I really enjoyed it.
Aug 26, 2023 11:10 PM

Nov 2020
Dude, I was hoping Tenma would save Runge so throughout but then he just did it himself...

I am fangirling so hard rn
Sep 6, 2023 12:10 PM

Apr 2022
Roberto's identity reveal made my jaw drop ngl, it's crazy that someone who can't even kill bugs has turned into this. Too messed up and heartbreaking.

Wish they showed the scenes of Johan crying in that house...

Nov 7, 2023 11:45 AM
Apr 2022
That Roberto's identity reveal😱😱😱
Apr 4, 5:56 AM

Dec 2022
Lunge rlly badassed Roberto with the twists both from Lunge and Roberto themselves. Roberto's reveal of being from Kinderheim and childhood friend of Grimmer was a twist ofc.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

627 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

173 by ArtirSachi »»
May 6, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

105 by puffle9000 »»
May 2, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

149 by tectacles »»
May 2, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

152 by tectacles »»
May 1, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.