Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 1, 2021 10:28 AM
Nov 2020
When Lunge told Grimmer he's gonna buy him a beer, that seemed like a death flag for one of them (maybe even both).
Felt like when Mauler told Tenma he'd quit smoking.
Jan 23, 2022 4:33 AM

May 2021
So who's the bigger monster - Johan or the immortal Robert?
Also, it was cool to see Lunge sorta admit subtlely that he might have been wrong and then take up arms.

Jan 24, 2022 3:23 PM

Jul 2016
More unrealistic than having Johan never failing with his absurdly complex plans is the fact of Roberto getting so many bitches with that ugly-ass face.

And oh no! Not the "we'll have a beer when all this madness is over" line. Instant death flags set for both Lunge and Grimmer :/

Also this:
shiroi-ookami said:
Seriously!? Just because Johan (if that's him they meant) is similar to their grandson, these couple go around the town handing out guns? I sometimes wish they would show how Johan can manipulate these ppl to hurt other people (the two times when he drove someone to suicide or twisting that kids mind don't count). I mean, I kind of get that with the kids, Roberto and the serial killers, because kids are gullible and at impressionable age and Roberto and these killers have inclination to violence already. But an old couple who were just missing their grandson, who probably never once in their life have killed someone? And how the old geezer was pretending to be handicapped, it seems very calculating to me, not like they were hypnotized to do it (which could explain their craziness). I think Monster is a good anime, but in retrospect, some plot points are ridiculous. They make Johan to be this omnipotent monster, but never really show his ability. At first it was fitting, to make him this mysterious and scary entity, but it's getting a bit tiresome and not believable anymore.

+1
Can't believe they used the "he reminded us of our beloved dead son/grandson" excuse again.
Mar 5, 2022 9:57 AM
Jan 2020
man I'm loving it more I watch it
Apr 14, 2022 3:20 AM
May 2021
nah fr town became a warzone
finna get 20 bomb rq
Apr 14, 2022 3:20 AM
May 2021
nah fr town became a warzone
finna get 20 bomb rq
May 25, 2022 3:46 PM

Feb 2021
Roberto sex champ
Aug 14, 2022 8:06 PM

May 2020
Aw cute, Lunge and Grimmer going on a date. I bet Lunge relates to Grimmer's inability to feel emotions.
Dec 18, 2022 5:43 AM

Jul 2021
SouthRzVa said:
More unrealistic than having Johan never failing with his absurdly complex plans is the fact of Roberto getting so many bitches with that ugly-ass face.

And oh no! Not the "we'll have a beer when all this madness is over" line. Instant death flags set for both Lunge and Grimmer :/

Also this:
shiroi-ookami said:
Seriously!? Just because Johan (if that's him they meant) is similar to their grandson, these couple go around the town handing out guns? I sometimes wish they would show how Johan can manipulate these ppl to hurt other people (the two times when he drove someone to suicide or twisting that kids mind don't count). I mean, I kind of get that with the kids, Roberto and the serial killers, because kids are gullible and at impressionable age and Roberto and these killers have inclination to violence already. But an old couple who were just missing their grandson, who probably never once in their life have killed someone? And how the old geezer was pretending to be handicapped, it seems very calculating to me, not like they were hypnotized to do it (which could explain their craziness). I think Monster is a good anime, but in retrospect, some plot points are ridiculous. They make Johan to be this omnipotent monster, but never really show his ability. At first it was fitting, to make him this mysterious and scary entity, but it's getting a bit tiresome and not believable anymore.

+1
Can't believe they used the "he reminded us of our beloved dead son/grandson" excuse again.

Roberto has the ideal male body, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Yea, this is getting very contrived.
Johan is called "the master manipulator", but really most of his actions are just carried out by hired goons, and everything else by the author...

Edit: Actually Roberto is the master manipulator, making people believe he is hot.
JaniSIrDec 18, 2022 5:49 AM
Jan 26, 2023 7:35 AM

Mar 2021
Of course the wonderful guy was Sex God Roberto!

Ohhh the hotel owner is actually Franz Bonaparta. Odd how he praises Wim for good things this time around considering his background

Lunge going into action finally, this is gonna be tough

He also figured out the picture book's meaning... just wow... Johan's perfect suicide was foreshadowed that long ago... "Perfect suicide" is an insanely good concept

Jan 28, 2023 2:31 AM
Oct 2019
The carnage in Ruhenheim is geting really bad.

So now we have 3 fronts.
First the good guys: Lunge, Grimmer and maybe some other people who are fighting for peace and to defeat Bonaparta. Then second the bad guys: The hitmen, contract killers and probably Johan. What their mission is is unknown but maybe one of their goals is just to ignite chaos in the town. Because many citizens went crazy and got weapons too now. And third...there is Tenma who wants to find Bonaparta and of course still kill Johan.

I'm excited how this masacre continues and how this whole story come to an end because...well there are not many episodes left now.

Feb 21, 2023 6:48 AM
Sep 2007
So, we finally found the Bonaparta. If Johan won't finish him off, then Haga or some other court dealing with war crimes will. He was raising children to be agents/living weapons, so there probably will be some consequences.
Apr 8, 2023 11:34 PM

Aug 2019
Ugh Roberto again.

The final scene of Lunge and Grimmer preparing with guns at the motel was badass haha.
Jun 23, 2023 5:56 AM

Mar 2016
Daaamn Klaus Poppe turns out to be Franz Bonaparta's real name, I thought this guy is waiting for his time to come all alone in that witch shack some episodes ago, well my assumption was correct, it's just that he wasn't living in total seclusion, he turns out to be the owner of the hotel. Damn.

Big Dicked ugly bastard Roberto has yet again snatched a cute young girl to be his play thing. These girls' taste in men is revolting.

Tenma has finally arrived at Ruhenheim, first thing he did is to save a bunch of women and children, that's the Tenma we know and love! 
Jul 2, 2023 8:24 AM
Feb 2023
Bro Runge and Steiner friendship is goated🙌🏼
Aug 8, 2023 1:15 AM
May 2017
It was him all along. But I don't think it matter now when he is this old apart from Johann who want to erase himself from everyone's memories. Also, great to see Grimmer and Lunge working together.
Sep 6, 2023 6:26 AM

Apr 2022
"People should know how they should feel, that they’re suppose to grieve, from the bottom of their hearts when they have to bury their own child." I LOVE GRIMMER SO MUCH :(

Story of Kinderheim 511's kids is really fucked up, so is what's happening in the city rn. There was lots of death throughout the story but the current ones feels awful in a different way.

Nov 7, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2022
Runge, Grimmer & Tenma are so ready to save the day!! ❤️🔥
Dec 19, 2023 10:55 PM
May 2023
soundtrack so good
Apr 4, 3:35 AM

Dec 2022
Well hot damned me with franz's true identity being the hotel manager and all and Roberto continues his streak of banging women left and right. Lunge in action?! + Grimmer there as well. Tenma being a saviour like he usually is. Can't wait abt how this town massacre continues because it's getting spicy with these final episodes left.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

627 by wibugar »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Monster Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

173 by ArtirSachi »»
May 6, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

105 by puffle9000 »»
May 2, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

149 by tectacles »»
May 2, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

152 by tectacles »»
May 1, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.