Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2008 1:24 AM

Apr 2007
Is currently watching Moonlight Lady, seeing as quite a few people label it as a great hentai.

Anyways to be honest im rather dissapointed. The storyline doesn't make any sense at all, its really quite absurd... Or should I say it try's to make sense but just doesn't really. (i dunno i haven't watched the last ep yet so i guess i can't say for sure yet).
The only thing i wasn't disappointed with was the character designs, especially Suzuna's, i just love cornelians artwork *-*. Everything else has been a bit of a let down, mostly the story. But whatever, its still better than around 90% of hentai's story wise anyways. Guess i shouldn't be complaining, i mean it is hentai -.-''.

Andohbytheway i really made this thread just to note that Suzuna "Suzuna-chan" Kuraki's profile's main pic is Momoka Kawakabe from Touka Gettan. (Unless im wrong, they do look rather similar, but i think the hairstyle can differentiate the two.) So if a mod or something could deal with that. (hey i dunno where to report this stuff and couldn't be bothered looking so err *hides)

*goes off to watch last ep

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2008 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
I totally agree with you. The story has so many holes but I guess hentais don't really need a story. Although I was expecting something better, Suzuna makes up for it.
May 8, 2008 12:03 PM

Aug 2007
Well, I think the story is a little difficult to understand, but if you pay atention and think a lot, that will be more easy. xD But the end still is confused for me -.-

About the image, yes, is Momoka. What that was doing there? o.õ

May 9, 2008 8:35 PM

Oct 2007
Yup your right there. I ended up re-watching it because I was bored and I really enjoyed this hentai but the story was garbage. It didn't make any sense until halfway and so much was left half explained, or just poorly explained.

The only reason why this is one of my fave hentai is because of the superb character designs and personalities (just gotta love the tsundere). Also the elements of romance in the 2nd half was an added bonus. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2008 9:04 PM

Nov 2006
Changed Suzuna's image and deleted the one that was Momoka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 5 Discussion

Always-Hungry - Aug 30, 2014

9 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:36 PM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2015

4 by VelvetThorns »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jun 21, 2015

4 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 19, 2015

3 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 9, 2020 4:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Lady Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Aug 30, 2010

6 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 7, 2020 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.