Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2010 4:39 AM
May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a sad episode. I wonder what will happen as there's only three episodes left...
May 20, 2011 12:40 AM

Jan 2011
Yuu YOU BASTARD!!!!!

For the first time I voted based on how this made me feel, rather than on technical merits. You don't lie this way to someone you love and it's so cowardly to give up without even making sure of the truth. Then you run back to New York with your tail between your legs.

Only hope for Miki is if Meiko or Satoshi confront the parents.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 17, 2012 6:41 AM

Jun 2009
I don't know a single girl who would take that crap. I'm tempted to quit this series right now.

He keeps talking about taking the right decision to break up as if that is the problem? The fact that he owes her an explanation would never dawn on him!
Jun 26, 2015 2:52 AM

Apr 2009
Satoshi is right, he should've asked his parents, tell Miki about it and if it's true, they should tell these parents what they did to their children with their irresponsible behavior. He acts like he sacrifices himself and blabla. But Yuu is just a coward, he's afraid of telling Miki, asking his parents about the truth because he couldn't face it, he runs away and he creates unnecessary drama and pain. He's not a man. I've watched this anime years ago, and now rewatching it makes me dislike Yuu more.
Except for Satoshi, Kei and Arimi the characters in this anime are stupid beyond belief.
shiroi-ookamiJun 26, 2015 2:57 AM
Apr 6, 2016 1:12 PM

Jan 2015
Idk, I mean it's a messy business to bring everything out in the open. He's thinking it might destroy the family as it is now, that I understand. And even if it isn't true if he tells Miki then she's gonna very upset at the thought she might be in love with a her maybe brother.

In the end, he's putting the family first and I wouldn't say it's cowardly or it's right but it's the decision he went with and I understand that.
Apr 22, 2016 6:40 AM

Oct 2014
I don't think what he did was cowardly. Yeah he own her an explanation but this isn't as easy as "I fell in love with another person" but rather "I might actually be your brother".

Satoshi is the best man of this show. Probably the only character whose common sense is still intact to his brain out of all.
May 24, 2022 8:05 AM

Mar 2012
Why can't he confront at least one of their parents and confirm before jumping to conclusions and breaking up, Miwa can say that Yuu is suffering but I can't feel bad for him even a little bit.
Dec 17, 2023 6:34 AM
Jan 2016
My only hope for this show is that this breakup will be final (which is, sadly, definitely not going to be so). So tired of watching their stupid emotional swings and zero communication skills

More topics from this board

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 54 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 10, 2010

3 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Jan 26, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 71 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 9, 2010

10 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 67 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 3, 2010

9 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 4:01 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 65 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 31, 2010

6 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 8:26 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 64 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 31, 2010

7 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.