Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 4:24 PM

May 2022
It's not on Crunchyroll or HIDIVE any more. It's not on Netflix. I'd buy the Blu-ray discs or DVDs if they were available, but they're out of print, and the few second-hand copies I've seen for sale online are expensive and the wrong region for me anyway.
May 20, 6:35 PM
Oct 2015
Not seeing anywhere to stream it officially. Someone said Apple TV 7 months ago but when I go there it says "available on prime video". I search Prime Video and nothing. Sorry :(

Not saying you should fork out the money for the physical set but in case you don't know, it's easy to get a region unlocked DVD/BD Player straight through Amazon now. They're simple to use, you usually just have to open the disc tray and press the color associated with the region setting and voila. I love mine; you can get certain sets way cheaper from Amazon UK, often dubbed and everything.

Personally I would just sail the high seas then grab the set if you really like it. I quite enjoyed the show but it's been years since I saw it.
May 21, 7:59 AM
Nov 2023
I can tell u illegally like in telegram channel and some apps u can download and watch
May 21, 3:39 PM

May 2022
Reply to FramingTheNarrat
Not seeing anywhere to stream it officially. Someone said Apple TV 7 months ago but when I go there it says "available on prime video". I search Prime Video and nothing. Sorry :(

Not saying you should fork out the money for the physical set but in case you don't know, it's easy to get a region unlocked DVD/BD Player straight through Amazon now. They're simple to use, you usually just have to open the disc tray and press the color associated with the region setting and voila. I love mine; you can get certain sets way cheaper from Amazon UK, often dubbed and everything.

Personally I would just sail the high seas then grab the set if you really like it. I quite enjoyed the show but it's been years since I saw it.
@FramingTheNarrat That's not the news I wanted to hear but thanks for looking anyway. I was worried I'd missed something obvious because so many other folk are still managing to watch it.

I've been learning towards getting a region free BD player for a while now, if only to own titles that are only released in America. I wish I'd had the foresight to buy one earlier. I don't know how popular physical media is with anime fans nowadays, but I like buying limited edition releases of all my favourites.
May 21, 3:41 PM

May 2022
Reply to vinayak6226
I can tell u illegally like in telegram channel and some apps u can download and watch
@vinayak6226 Thanks for the offer but it doesn't really matter. Plenty more anime to watch instead.

And who knows? Maybe Cross Ange will be made available to stream again one day.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.