Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 19, 12:31 AM
Nov 2023
Haven't seen this anime in so long, but I just wonder why hasn't anything happened as of late.
May 19, 12:39 AM
Nov 2017
Damn, already 3 years since they announce 2nd season.
Time really flies.
May 19, 12:43 AM

Jan 2017
Mattenan said:
I just wonder why hasn't anything happened as of late.

We don't know, that's not the kind of infos publicly revealed.

This 2nd Season was announced in 2021, and since then, no infos were given. The Light Novel also was on Hiatus for years, and was expected to come back to celebrate the release of the 2nd Season, but in the end, 2 Volumes were released with barely a month of gap almost a year ago. For the release of Volume 13, Kadokawa said that the Anime was still in production, so it's not cancelled, but that could hint toward a difficult production.

All we can do, is wait. In the meantime, Youjo Senki is currently doing of a special collab event in #Compass.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 19, 1:34 AM
Jan 2021
Studio NUT is a pretty small Studio i believe and they released a movie last year, so they were focussing on that i guess. Youjo Senki will come back sometime next year and maybe we can even expect more than 12 Episodes🤔
May 19, 1:36 AM

Aug 2018
I'm guessing they're still working on it, and/or they aren't ready to release it yet.
May 19, 3:39 AM
Aug 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Mattenan said:
I just wonder why hasn't anything happened as of late.

We don't know, that's not the kind of infos publicly revealed.

This 2nd Season was announced in 2021, and since then, no infos were given. The Light Novel also was on Hiatus for years, and was expected to come back to celebrate the release of the 2nd Season, but in the end, 2 Volumes were released with barely a month of gap almost a year ago. For the release of Volume 13, Kadokawa said that the Anime was still in production, so it's not cancelled, but that could hint toward a difficult production.

All we can do, is wait. In the meantime, Youjo Senki is currently doing of a special collab event in #Compass.

why Is in hiatus the LN? does the author dont want to end the story? or some medical condition?
May 19, 3:54 AM
Oct 2019
Small studio but great job on Yojo Senki S1 & Movie, so i am ok with a long production for a good results !
May 19, 3:58 AM

Jan 2017
SuntProstMare said:
why Is in hiatus the LN? does the author dont want to end the story? or some medical condition?

Dunno, i don't think it ever was explained. The Novel is not in Hiatus anymore tho, Volume 13 and 14 were released around a year ago, and the Author said that he'll try to publish Volume 15 as soon as possible.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 19, 2:34 PM
Oct 2019
Rhae said:
I'm guessing they're still working on it, and/or they aren't ready to release it yet.

If a studio is taking the time to make an anime better, I say let them cook
May 19, 2:45 PM
Dec 2022
ilusatus said:
Damn, already 3 years since they announce 2nd season.
Time really flies.

it's really long indeed
May 19, 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
All we can do is hope that there are no problems with the production process and that this anime will be finally released one day. Truth to be told, I wish there were at least any teaser images revealed in the meantime.
May 19, 5:26 PM

Apr 2021
I guess Yutaka Uemura took a detour as he handled the FLCL Shoegaze anime.

But the lack of news is still odd.
May 20, 1:19 AM
Oct 2021
didn't think they'd ever make a season 2.. probably explains why not many liked season two on re:zero to spite the production for not making this series. people don't understand it's all about budget costs 👀 rushing it will not be good

More topics from this board

» Release date of anime? ( 1 2 3 )

JnaW99 - Jun 19, 2021

107 by JustMiniBanana »»
May 12, 3:46 PM

» Release date anyone????

Stanleyliam1990 - Feb 10

17 by adriangl »»
Apr 26, 10:19 AM

» recap of season 1 please

removed-user - Sep 30, 2021

11 by Abu_Lahab »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

» Bad investment? What does it mean?

Dije - Mar 16, 2023

7 by PMayberry »»
Apr 3, 2:10 AM

» Production woes?

anizawa89 - Aug 14, 2022

32 by grape7676 »»
Mar 8, 2023 2:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.