Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Does anyone know if Solo Leveling Season 2 will be getting English dubbed episodes on the release schedule?

New
May 14, 10:14 PM
May 2023
I’ve always preferred dub over sub, but I’ll probably watch it in sub if it isnt dubbed during release.
May 14, 10:24 PM
May 2023
too early to know yet since there isn't even a release date
May 15, 12:32 AM
Mar 2021
Yeah maybe dub is more successful than sub,but i hate dub coming nowadays...worst. old anime used to be amazing ,u could enjoy every moment without subtitles
Anime Rules the world
May 15, 1:44 AM
Oct 2020
Since it’s dubbed by Crunchyroll you should expect it either be one of the few same day dubs they do a season) dubbed episodes Airs the same time as the subbed one)

Or just wait 2 weeks after the series premieres. (So when episode 3 releases in sub, episode 1 should release in dub.)

Crunchyroll is very consistent with their dubbing schedules

It’s either one or the other.
This only applies to the English dub. I don’t know anything about dubs for other languages.

But we also need a release date for the season to begin with

Hope this helps
May 15, 1:58 AM
Dec 2022
Yea, I love and prefer dub to sub too. I do know season w will be dubbed but no one knows when.
May 15, 3:02 AM

Apr 2021
Some places do the dub a little later than the sub, so they are airing near each other.

Some do the dub well after the sub is finished.

Some do a sub and dub basically at the same time.

That’s what I have noticed.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 15, 5:47 AM
Mar 2022
Subs? Dubs? Just learn Japanese guys
May 15, 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
I am disgusted by every type of dubbing.
May 15, 9:37 PM

Apr 2021
AltN said:
Subs? Dubs? Just learn Japanese guys

Are you teaching and taking students?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 15, 10:09 PM

Apr 2021
marukosu44 said:
I am disgusted by every type of dubbing.

52 to 521

As far as our MAL profiles, the numbers above are how many anime you have completed, compared to how many anime I have completed.

For each anime that it was available, I have watched both the Japanese Sub & English Dub (which means I watched many anime series twice, increasing that number above), with the mindset of comparing their voice acting and the English language translations.

There are amazingly talented Japanese & English voice actors and actresses, they all have my admiration for their hard work on each anime.

There are also really well done English dubs, so not only are you completely missing out, your disrespect of these English voice actors and actresses is completely disgusting to me.

I can tell you for a fact, you comment and your attitude are totally uncalled for and absolutely rude.

My advice to you is “Think before you speak” because otherwise, you will continue to sound just as ridiculous as you do now.

More topics from this board

» Training arc?

Zeekto - Mar 30

11 by JustKiire »»
Jun 1, 12:06 PM

» Solo Leveling Season 2 WILL Show Love to Side Characters Outside of Jin-woo

deg - May 12

8 by SuntProstMare »»
May 12, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Where do you want to see Jeju Island arc?

Ki11grave - Mar 30

23 by Rinrinka »»
Apr 11, 4:54 PM

» Release Period?

Eternal_Magnanim - Mar 30

13 by EnergyCrystal »»
Apr 10, 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.