Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vampire Dormitory
Available on Manga Store
New
May 13, 12:13 AM
Jul 2013
Can someone who has read the manga please let me know on no uncertain terms whether:

A) is Juri ACTUALLY a man or not?
And
B) is Juri a vampire??

This anime makes me question literally everything and I am seriously considering reading 9-10 volumes just to know for sure what the hell I am trying to ship here. Please. Need spoilers. Need to know.
May 13, 1:21 AM

Feb 2020
juri mentioned that he loves takara but takara "only loves girls" and saying that because of that he's okay with it just being his crush etc. so yeah he's a boy
May 13, 2:30 AM
Jul 2013
Aleister8299 said:
juri mentioned that he loves takara but takara "only loves girls" and saying that because of that he's okay with it just being his crush etc. so yeah he's a boy

That’s the part I cannot trust. In this anime, I wouldn’t be surprised if Juri is also a girl who also has a ‘really good’ reason to never be able to tell Takara she’s a girl… until I see a shirtless Juri, anything is possible. So far, everything about Juri is suspicious.
May 13, 2:52 AM
Sep 2023
melissachansan said:
Aleister8299 said:

That’s the part I cannot trust. In this anime, I wouldn’t be surprised if Juri is also a girl who also has a ‘really good’ reason to never be able to tell Takara she’s a girl… until I see a shirtless Juri, anything is possible. So far, everything about Juri is suspicious.

u mean a pantsless juri,

shirtless ain gonna change anything, as uyou can see with mito,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2

36 by KANLen09 »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

19 by KANLen09 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19

23 by KANLen09 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7

60 by DominusPopuli »»
Jun 4, 2:23 PM

» Ren or Ruka?

melissadiaanne - May 19

18 by texasfangirl1999 »»
Jun 2, 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.