Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 8, 5:57 AM

Nov 2019
As per title, Are you a pushover? Do you lack social skills and cave in under pressure?

I personally am quiet and keep to myself but I guess that can be mistaken for being a pushover.
However, when the need arises I will respond to pressure in kind.
May 8, 6:16 AM

Sep 2016
Yes, I push them over, make them sweat and if they cry out I'm gonna push it some more, just like Inner Circle taught me.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 8, 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
im weak minded due to my mental health problems so yes
May 8, 6:58 AM

Aug 2021
yeah kinda
i was never really taught how to defend or stand up for myself, if somebodys aggressive enough i can be taken advantage of
its happened in the past too
im high in rizz skill tho so i try to rely on that to escape bad situations and thats usually how i manage by saying some self depricating joke loosening up the atmosphere
there are exceptions tho, when im harrassed on the street by a bigger man then i might freeze like a deer
i dont wanna be a pushover anymore obviously and i try to be stronger, i made an attempt to shout at a guy who was recording me and tell him to fuck off i stood up and tried to look threatening but he responsed with even more aggression and threatened me even more and i got too scared and sat back down and he kept saying shit to me and recording me and later left the train cuz it was his stop
i felt humiliated especially because it was in the train and there were people around and they saw but nobody reacted
being harrassed by men happens to me too often, ive been told that my aura screams easy target
people dont usually come to my defense either, maybe like after a bad situation some random girls just say ''wow i cant believe he did this to u'' or something
where i come from theres big sorta machismo culture, and men in order to prove their masculinity will pick the weakest lone queer and harrass them
for some reason this has become the greatest test for what makes a man a man, a truly admirable endevour
May 8, 8:02 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, I am... I don't want to fight; I'd rather back down. I lack assertiveness. Maybe I like being dominated.
May 8, 8:07 AM

Feb 2024
I'm quite opposite: rushing into a fight even there is noone fighting, pure courage and stupidity lol. Pretty much like a ram.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 8, 8:21 AM

Jan 2023
I’m rather the opposite, I hold my ground and fight back if I need to. I keep true to myself and refuse to let others easily influence me and my thinking.
May 8, 10:01 AM

Jul 2022
あの。。this is probably a 50/50 for me

May 8, 10:03 AM

Feb 2020
"Are you a pushover"

Definitely not.
May 8, 10:28 AM

May 2013
I can be.

People know I struggle to say no which means I always get extra tasks either at home or at work. I dunno I just like making people happy and want people to like me, ya feel?

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
May 8, 7:07 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I don't mind being asked to do things and try to keep trouble to a minimum. I am fine with declining things, though I don't do it forcefully.
May 9, 2:42 AM

Nov 2016
50/50. I've improved on that over time. Main problem and still an ongoing issue is starting to say yes too many times and then I try to put my foot down and it suddenly makes me a rebel or a villain bc I'm of no use anymore or smt.
May 9, 12:26 PM

Apr 2024
𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰 𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.
May 9, 12:41 PM

Oct 2015
I had been one for far too long, maybe still am
May 9, 7:14 PM

Oct 2020
Yes, sadly. I was never one to stand up for myself. I've seen pre teens with more toughness than me
May 9, 7:47 PM

Jun 2022
I kind of am, but I'm also a belligerent drunk

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which of these 6 things matters most to you?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

13 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

59 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

46 by GumGumBalls »»
2 hours ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - May 29

40 by ryan77999 »»
3 hours ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

64 by Daconator »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.