Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, they're really blending historical elements with this show including the Honnou-ji Incident and Oda Nobunaga.

This feels like one of the more important episodes as the incident itself connects to its historical figures. One of the darker episodes for sure. This one shed a lot of the lighthearted tone when the show began airing...
May 7, 9:41 AM
Sep 2015
I'm actually surprised that this anime is much better than I thought. Too bad only 2 episodes left.
May 21, 1:18 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm actually surprised that this anime is much better than I thought. Too bad only 2 episodes left.
@phantomfandom

What's sad is the first two episodes were beautiful but slow so that, by the time Ep 3 came along, a lot of people had dropped it.

Shouldn't have done as from Episode 4 onwards, this one has been fabulous, as well as one of the anime this year with the most beautiful art styles.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

5 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 27, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14

2 by winddevil1 »»
May 16, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23

4 by winddevil1 »»
May 7, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Touken Ranbu Kai: Kyoden Moyuru Honnouji Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2

21 by Mr_Nuts »»
May 4, 7:12 AM

» Character Information Please

aloistrancy351 - Apr 29

3 by eirian_j »»
Apr 30, 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.