Forum Settings
Forums

North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

New
May 5, 10:47 AM
News Team
Demon Spawn

Apr 2017
Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for May.

Week 1: May 7 - 13

Anime Releases
Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu (The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou (KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World) Complete Season Blu-ray
Mob Psycho 100 III Complete Collection Blu-ray
Mob Psycho 100 III Complete Collection Blu-ray & DVD [Limited Edition]
One Piece Collection 34 Blu-ray & DVD [incl. episodes 819-842]
One Piece Season 13, Voyage 7 Blu-ray & DVD [incl. episodes 855-866]
Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ 2nd Season Complete Collection Blu-ray

Manga Releases
Adou (A-DO) Vol.2
Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) Vol.41
Ansatsusha de Aru Ore no Status ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi no da ga (My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero's) Vol.5
Ao no Hako (Blue Box) Vol.10
Black Clover Vol.35
Candy and Cigarettes Vol.8
Chainsaw Man Vol.15
Darwin Jihen (The Darwin Incident) Vol.5
Douse, Koishite Shimaunda. (Anyway, I'm Falling in Love with You.) Vol.2
Enen no Shouboutai (Fire Force) Omnibus 10 [incl. Vol.28-30]
Hibi Chouchou (Like a Butterfly) Vol.6
Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri (Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers) Vol.8
Immortal Princess, Hajimemashita: Free Life Fantasy Online (Free Life Fantasy Online: Immortal Princess) Vol.7
Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! (The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!) Vol.8
Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka (365 Days to the Wedding) Vol.3
Kimi ga Tokubetsu (My Special One) Vol.6
Kimi no Yokogao wo Miteita (I See Your Face, Turned Away) Vol.1
Koisuru Gokudou Oniisan (Mobsters in Love) Vol.1
Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu: Oishii Mono wo Tabesasete Oshare wo Sasete, Sekaiichi Shiawase na Shoujo ni Produce! (I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness: I'll Spoil Her with Delicacies and Style to Make Her the Happiest Woman in the World!) Vol.5
Kuutei Dragons (Drifting Dragons) Vol.16
Medalist Vol.2
Mio no Na no Moto ni (In the Name of the Mermaid Princess) Vol.2
Mokushiroku no Yonkishi (The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse) Vol.12
Neko Monster (Monster Cats) Vol.1
Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi (The Elusive Samurai) Vol.11
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince) Vol.7
Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan (Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time) Vol.12
Seihantai na Kimi to Boku (You and I Are Polar Opposites) Vol.1
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita (Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside) Vol.7
Shiro Majutsushi wa Yuusha no Level wo Agetakunai (The White Mage Doesn't Want to Raise the Hero's Level) Vol.2
Star Wars: Mandalorian Vol.2
Star Wars: Visions Anthology
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makokugurashi no Trinity (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Trinity in Tempest) Vol.8
Unmei no Koibito wa Kigentsuki (True Love Fades Away When the Contract Ends) Vol.1
Unmei wo Shinjinai Kare ga Iu ni wa (What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says) Vol.4
Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. (I'm in Love with the Villainess) Vol.6
Watashi wa S ni Sakaraenai (I Can't Refuse S) Vol.3
Magical★Explorer: Eroge no Yuujin Kyara ni Tensei shita kedo, Game Chishiki Tsukatte Jiyuu ni Ikiru (Magical Explorer: Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Sha Po Lang (Stars of Chaos) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (There's No Freaking Way I'll be Your Lover! Unless...) Vol.4 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi (Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister) Vol.13
Blue Lock Vol.25
Boku no Okusan wa Chotto Kowai (My Wife Is a Little Intimidating) Vol.8
Isekai Munchkin: HP1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Dungeon Kouryaku (Otherworldly Munchkin: Let's Speedrun the Dungeon with Only 1 HP!) Vol.9
Life Vol.14
Mashiro no Oto (Those Snow White Notes) Vol.17
Shangri-La Frontier: Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su (Shangri-La Frontier) Vol.16
Tonari no Stella (Gazing at the Star Next Door) Vol.2
Yaiteru Futari (How to Grill Our Love) Vol.8

Week 2: May 14 - 20

Anime Releases
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo! (KONOSUBA - An Explosion on This Wonderful World!) Complete Season Blu-ray & DVD []
Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague) Complete Season Blu-ray
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (incl. Bear Bear Bear Kuma Punch!) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Naruto: Shippuuden (Naruto Shippuden) Set 3 Blu-ray [incl. episodes 56-82]
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Complete Series Blu-ray [Collector's Edition]
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2) Complete Collection Blu-ray & DVD [Limited Edition]

Manga Releases
2.5-jigen no Ririsa (2.5 Dimensional Seduction) Vol.10
Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai (I Want to End This Love Game) Vol.2
Black Night Parade Vol.3
Bokura ga Koisuru 5-byou Mae: Ubu Koi BL Anthology (BL First Crush Anthology: Five Seconds Before We Fall in Love)
Dragon Ball Super Vol.21
Helck Vol.9
Inishie Otaku no Koiwazurai (My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku) Vol.3
Isekai Neko to Fukigen na Majo (A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch) Vol.2
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e (To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts) Vol.15
Kei x Yaku: Abunai Aibou (Kei x Yaku: Bound by Law) Vol.1
Kekkaishi e no Tensei (Reborn as a Barrier Master) Vol.6
Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san (Mr. Villain's Day Off) Vol.4
Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life (Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers) Vol.8
Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desu ka? (Ladies on Top) Vol.6
Otonari ni Ginga (A Galaxy Next Door) Vol.6
Ragna Crimson Vol.12
Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. @comic (The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash) Vol.5
Sakura, Saku. Vol.3
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Baai (The World's Greatest First Love) Vol.17
Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja: Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita (The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest) Vol.18
Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid (The Duke of Death and his Maid) Vol.12
Shojo Koi.: Shojo no Shouko-san (Virgin Love) Vol.3
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) Vol.24
Therapy Game Restart Vol.4
Tonari no Stella (Gazing at the Star Next Door) Vol.2
Tonikaku Kawaii (Fly Me to the Moon) Vol.23
Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) Vol.8
Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) Omnibus 1 [incl. Vol.1-3]
Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) Vol.5 [Light Novel]
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (The Apothecary Diaries) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei: Seisankei Majutsu de Na mo Naki Mura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni (Easygoing Territory Defense by the Optimistic Lord: Production Magic Turns a Nameless Village into the Strongest Fortified City) Vol.2 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Gang King Vol.17
Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina (Nina the Starry Bride) Vol.12
Kemono no Souja (The Beast Player) Vol.1
Machigitsune to Hito no Ko (The Yearning Fox Lies in Wait)
Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga (We're New at This) Vol.16
Ookiku Nattara Kekkon suru! (You Must Be This Tall to Propose!) Vol.2
Shin no Seijo de Aru Watashi wa Tsuihou saremashita. Dakara Kono Kuni wa Mou Owari desu (Because I, the True Saint, Was Banished, That Country Is Done For!) Vol.3
Temple (TenPuru: No One Can Live on Loneliness) Vol.10
Danzai sareta Akuyaku Reijou wa, Gyakkou shite Kanpeki na Akujo wo Mezasu (The Condemned Villainess Goes Back in Time and Aims to Become the Ultimate Villain) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made (Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells) Vol.10 [Light Novel]

Week 3: May 21 - 27

Anime Releases
Dr. Stone: New World Blu-ray & DVD
Dead Mount Death Play Blu-ray
Otonari ni Ginga (A Galaxy Next Door) Complete Season Blu-ray
Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu (Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement ) Complete Season Blu-ray
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara (Food Wars! The Second Plate) Complete Collection Blu-ray [2024 Re-release]

Manga Releases
"Oshi no Ko" ([Oshi no Ko]) Vol.6
A Business Proposal Vol.5
Ayakashi Triangle Vol.9
Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku (Handyman Saito in Another World) Vol.4
Bocchi the Rock! Vol.3
BLOOD BLADE Vol.2
Chikan Saresou ni Natteiru S-kyuu Bishoujo wo Tasuketara Tonari no Seki no Osananajimi datta (The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend) Vol.6
Choujin X Vol.6
Dark Gathering Vol.7
Eris no Seihai (The Holy Grail of Eris) Vol.7
Futsutsuka na Akujo dewa Gozaimasu ga: Suuguu Chouso Torikae Den (Though I Am an Inept Villainess: Tale of the Butterfly-Rat Body Swap in the Maiden Court) Vol.5
Glitch Vol.3
Goblin Slayer: Day in the Life (Goblin Slayer: A Day in the Life) Vol.1
Haikei... Koroshiya-san to Kekkon Shimashita (My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone Cold Killer) Vol.6
Hariko no Otome (Maiden of the Needle) Vol.3
Heart Gear Vol.4
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Meguri (Higurashi When They Cry: MEGURI) Vol.2
Himekishi-sama no Himo (The Kept Man of the Princess Knight) Vol.1
Hirayasumi Vol.1
Honey Trap Shared House Vol.3
Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina (Nina the Starry Bride) Vol.4
Hoshizora wo Mitsumeta Sono Ato de (After We Gazed at the Starry Sky) Vol.2
Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi (Mysterious Disappearances) Vol.1
Kamisama ga Machigaeru (God Bless the Mistaken) Vol.2
Kanojo ga Suki na Mono wa Homo de Atte Boku dewa Nai (She Likes Gays, but Not Me) Vol.1
Kinyoubi wa Atelier de (Friday at the Atelier) Vol.1
Kyou wa Kanojo ga Inai kara (My Girlfriend's Not Here Today) Vol.1
Machigitsune to Hito no Ko (The Yearning Fox Lies in Wait)
Magic Knight Rayearth Vol.3
Mayu, Matou (Cocoon Entwined) Vol.6
Mint Chocolate Vol.11
Namaikizakari. (Cheeky Brat) Vol.10
Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu (Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World) Vol.5
No Game No Life: Dai-2 Shou - Toubu Rengou-hen (No Game No Life Chapter 2: Eastern Union) Vol.1
One Punch-Man (One-Punch Man) Vol.28
Rokujou Hitoma no Majo Life (Witch Life in a Micro Room) Vol.2
Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi (Headhunted to Another World: From Salaryman to Big Four!) Vol.6
Satsuriku no Tenshi: Episode.0 (Angels Of Death: Episode.0) Vol.7
Sentai Daishikkaku (Go! Go! Loser Ranger!) Vol.10
Shinsetsu Ookami to Koushinryou: Ookami to Youhishi (Wolf & Parchment: New Theory Spice & Wolf) Vol.8 [Light Novel]
Skip to Loafer (Skip and Loafer) Vol.9
Sousei no Onmyouji (Twin Star Exorcists) Vol.31
S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet toshite Kurashitemasu (I'm a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl's Pet) Vol.9
Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari (Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You) Vol.2
Sword Art Online Re:Aincrad Vol.1
Tensei Majo wa Horobi wo Tsugeru (A Reincarnated Witch Spells Doom) Vol.4
The Perks of Being an S-Class Heroine Vol.1
The Star Seekers Vol.3
The Villainess Turns the Hourglass Vol.3
The World After The Fall Vol.6
Tied to You Vol.1
Tokyo Babylon CLAMP Premium Collection Vol.3
Tokyo Higoro (Tokyo These Days) Vol.2
Tongari Boushi no Atelier (Witch Hat Atelier) Vol.12
Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Mashotsukai (Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians) Vol.29
Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna (She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat) Vol.4
Unholy Blood Vol.2
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? Vol.4
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. @comic (My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected @comic) Vol.21
Yowamushi Pedal Vol.25
Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made (Lazy Dungeon Master) Vol.8
Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto (Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead) Vol.14
Astrea Record: Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - Eiyuutan (Astrea Record: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Tales of Heroes) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Brunhild (Brunhild the Dragonslayer) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Chikan Saresou ni Natteiru S-kyuu Bishoujo wo Tasuketara Tonari no Seki no Osananajimi datta (The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend) Vol.6 [Light Novel]
Dantoudai no Hanayome: Sekai wo Horobosu Futsutsuka na Watashi desu ga (Guillotine Bride: I’m just a dragon girl who’ll destroy the world.) [Light Novel]
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody) Vol.21 [Light Novel]
Durarara!! Gaiden!? (Durarara!! Side Stories!?) [Light Novel]
Hell Mode: Yarikomizuki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou suru (Hell Mode: The Hardcore Gamer Dominates in Another World with Garbage Balancing) Vol.4 [Light Novel]
Koware Skill de Hajimeru Gendai Dungeon Kouryaku (Modern Dungeon Capture Starting with Broken Skills) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Kyoufu Collector (Horror Collector) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High School) Vol.22 [Light Novel]
Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru (Reign of the Seven Spellblades) Vol.11 [Light Novel]
Nishi Yuigahama-eki no Kami-sama (The God of Nishi-Yuigahama Station) [Light Novel]
Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai (The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy) Vol.10 [Light Novel]
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita (Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside) Vol.11 [Light Novel]
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index NT) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. (My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me!) Vol.4 [Light Novel]
Spy Kyoushitsu (Spy Classroom) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Tensei shitara Ken deshita (Reincarnated as a Sword) Vol.14 [Light Novel]
Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru (The Princess of Convenient Plot Devices) Vol.5 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
A-Rank Party wo Ridatsu shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego-tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. (I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths!) Vol.4
Gamaran Vol.21
Gokukon: Chou Dekiai Yakuza to Keiyaku Kekkon!? (Boss Wife) Vol.8
Hikaeme ni Ittemo, Kore wa Ai (Love, That's an Understatement) Vol.4
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (Hozuki's Coolheadedness) Vol.20
Natsume-senpai ni Semarareru Hibi (Getting Closer to You) Vol.7
Toshokan no Daimajutsushi (Magus of the Library) Vol.7
Vampire Dormitory Vol.11
Wondance (Wandance) Vol.9

Week 4: May 28 - June 3

Anime Releases
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars (Sailor Moon Sailor Stars) Complete Season Blu-ray
Blue Lock Part 2 Blu-ray & DVD
Digimon Adventure 02 Blu-ray
Kanashimi no Belladonna (Belladonna of Sadness) Blu-ray
IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix (2005) (incl. 2nd Season) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Jarinko Chie (TV) (Chie the Brat) Blu-ray
Kousoku Denjin Albegus (Lightspeed Electroid Albegas) Blu-ray
My Home Hero Complete Season Blu-ray
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA (Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple: The Attack of Darkness) Blu-ray
Seikon no Qwaser (incl. Seikon no Qwaser II and Jotei no Shouzou) (The Qwaser of Stigmata) Complete Series Blu-ray

Manga Releases
Ao no Miburo (The Blue Wolves of Mibu) Vol.2
Bungou Stray Dogs Koushiki Anthology: Rei (Bungou Stray Dogs Official Anthology: Rei) Vol.1
Edomae Elf (Otaku Elf) Vol.7
Elden Ring: Ougonju e no Michi (Elden Ring: The Road to the Erdtree) Vol.3
Hoshi dake ga Shitteru (Only the Stars Know)
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean) Vol.4
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (Teasing Master Takagi-san) Vol.19
Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja the Comic (She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man) Vol.11
Kinou Nani Tabeta? (What Did You Eat Yesterday?) Vol.21
Majo no Tabitabi (Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina) Vol.5
Maou-sama no Machizukuri!: Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi (Dungeon Builder: The Demon King's Labyrinth is a Modern City!) Vol.9
Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai (The NPCs in this Village Sim Game Must Be Real!) Vol.6
Nekomata to Asagohan (Breakfast with My Two-Tailed Cat) Vol.2
Ningen no Inai Kuni (The Country Without Humans) Vol.5
Noraneko to Ookami (Stray Cat & Wolf) Vol.3
Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Oni Joushi ga Kita (Turns Out My Online Friend is My Real-Life Boss!) Vol.1
Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoushu! (I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!) Vol.4
Origin Vol.4
Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric) Vol.9
Toshokan no Daimajutsushi (Magus of the Library) Vol.7
Vampire Dormitory Vol.11
Wondance (Wandance) Vol.9
Tensei shitara Dragon no Tamago datta: Saikyou Igai Mezasanee (Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling) Vol.6 [Light Novel]
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!) Vol.18 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Ame to Kimi to (With You and the Rain) Vol.6
Angou Gakuen no Iroha (Cipher Academy) Vol.1
Days Vol.41
Gamaran: Shura Vol.20
Kakkou no Iinazuke (A Couple of Cuckoos) Vol.17
Lonely Girl ni Sakaraenai (I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl) Vol.2
Mariage: Kami no Shizuku Saishuushou (Drops of God: Mariage) Vol.7
My Home Hero Vol.16
Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru: Jakushou Ryouchi wo Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai wo Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta (As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World) Vol.10
Teppuu Vol.7
Witch Watch Vol.10

← April 2024

Source: Amazon, Crunchyroll, Denpa, J-Novel Club, Kodansha USA, RightStuf, Sentai Filmworks, Seven Seas Entertainment, Square Enix Manga & Books, Tokyopop, Viz Media, Yen Press

More topics from this board

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - 8 hours ago

14 by RobertBobert »»
32 minutes ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

22 by Lambofgenesis »»
6 hours ago

» Winners of the 48th Kodansha Manga Awards

Snow - May 15

13 by tragedydesu »»
6 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

45 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
Today, 4:31 AM

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.