Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 9:54 AM
Oct 2020
Julian is very likely I think the threat foreseen by the prophet. But it could also be something else. Julian came from the sea not the forest after all. So maybe the goat we saw or something else is the threat. Can the future be changed though? Every time someone tries to prevent their fate it only ensures it happens. I just hope everything is daijoubu and the "Supreme Lord" isn't Kim jong un or Imu from one piece and is actually a good king somehow even though he looks ominous as hell. I hope Angvall and Joseph are safe.
RexnihiloMay 5, 10:10 AM
May 5, 11:05 AM
Apr 2022
The King could be a good king but I think the series is pretty much based on the works of Lovecraft (I suppose) and in that stories the fear of the unknow leads to madness, so I think the King will not be completely sane.
P.S. is just my impression or the character design of Titi changed a little?
May 5, 7:25 PM

Apr 2022
okay the king has aura, we definitely need to learn more about him. i like the spooky vibes that forest is giving but i hope my guys not dead. and into the forest we go.
May 6, 5:43 AM

Dec 2019
I'm really enjoying this manga so far. It feels like it will develop into something great if given the time, but it does need to provide good character development for Julian, and so far it's been kind of average.

Hopefully there won't be many time skips in this manga, it'll be great if the plot and characters develop gradually. I sense the next chapter will be the best one yet.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
May 6, 5:45 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Rexnihilo
Julian is very likely I think the threat foreseen by the prophet. But it could also be something else. Julian came from the sea not the forest after all. So maybe the goat we saw or something else is the threat. Can the future be changed though? Every time someone tries to prevent their fate it only ensures it happens. I just hope everything is daijoubu and the "Supreme Lord" isn't Kim jong un or Imu from one piece and is actually a good king somehow even though he looks ominous as hell. I hope Angvall and Joseph are safe.
@Rexnihilo that goat in that previous chapter was too detailed and it was clearly there for a reason, i.e. foreshadowing. Surely it's more of a sentient being that recognized Julian as a threat.
May 6, 5:46 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Irshiki
The King could be a good king but I think the series is pretty much based on the works of Lovecraft (I suppose) and in that stories the fear of the unknow leads to madness, so I think the King will not be completely sane.
P.S. is just my impression or the character design of Titi changed a little?
@Irshiki the universe feels very lovecraftian, yeah. The king looks more like he's on the verge of madness or like his intentions are ultimately evil.
May 7, 9:42 AM
Feb 2016
that king def has powers like Julian. hundred lives, hundreds years added to his lifespan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 7 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 19

2 by ravingLimey »»
May 22, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 1 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Apr 7

21 by Sixter127 »»
May 13, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 6 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 13

2 by ryzxgum »»
May 13, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 4 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 2

2 by Noclueofme »»
May 2, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 3 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Apr 21

12 by Irshiki »»
Apr 24, 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.