Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 4:16 AM

Jan 2018
The plot of this episode felt a bit weak ngl. I thought the mission of time patrollers was to save a small number of people dying unfortunate deaths. Not as many soldiers dying in the battlefield as they can. They're warriors. They took on this job knowing that they might die. Saving them from the battlefield feels pointless. It's no different than saving criminals I'd say. Even though their intentions are very different. Not to mention how saving so many people can really impact history because those people could kill other people in the future. But Ig they saved the ones who were marked green by that card so it makes it ok.

I know Episode 8 also took place during a war but it was very different. They saved only one person there and the story was very good. It felt like they went against established lore here since in Episode 8 Ream said she wanted to save the people in the war but couldn't.

All that being said, one thing I liked about this episode was that it gave me a whole new perspective on couriers. Communication used to be so hard before the internet took over the world. I have a newfound respect for the couriers of the old.

Oh well. One episode left. Hope it takes place in the future.
0451May 5, 4:31 AM
May 12, 12:51 AM
Sep 2015
WW2 is quite a recent history so it's well-record on how many people died. Meanwhile Battle of Marathon happen 2,500 years ago so the exact number is not well-recorded and that means it can change a lot.
May 12, 12:59 AM

Jan 2018
phantomfandom said:
WW2 is quite a recent history so it's well-record on how many people died. Meanwhile Battle of Marathon happen 2,500 years ago so the exact number is not well-recorded and that means it can change a lot.

That's a pretty good theory.

More topics from this board

Poll: » definition of "underrated"

FruitPunchBaka - May 7

21 by perseii »»
May 23, 9:48 AM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 12 Discussion

0451 - May 5

14 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 4:32 AM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 8 Discussion

RecallMyName - May 2

5 by JVskunkape »»
May 23, 3:03 AM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 5 Discussion

0451 - May 3

7 by Satoshi17 »»
May 22, 10:43 AM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 7 Discussion

KayKimii - May 5

3 by Satoshi17 »»
May 21, 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.