Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 4, 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
This is the reality with dealing with becoming popular in the social media age. For the main cast, it seems to taken them by storm with their latest viral videos.

On subject of character relationships, I like the bonding moments between Yoru and Nonoka. They have such a sweet chemistry especially in this episode.
May 4, 9:36 AM

Feb 2020
The girls really deserve to be popular after working so hard.

Cute Kano x Mahiru moment btw. <3 That kiss totally surprised me. They were faster than Yori and Himari in Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau. Those two have a lot to learn from Kano and Mahiru, lol.

SerafosMay 4, 10:13 AM
May 4, 9:52 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah well, becoming popular overnight can have that effect on people for sure .. and i would also add that especially in modern Japan, the "fan arts" are a serious business, and when comes to the internet comments about it, that's a double.

Our Yoru needs to find her own way, that is the most important thing ... its not to help the group, it's for her own benefit :). Now it's time for the corpo sharks to bite in ... oh you know they are coming.
May 4, 9:54 AM

Aug 2018
Oh some Yuri action going on in the end
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
May 4, 9:57 AM
May 2023
That kiss at the end was so cute
May 4, 9:57 AM

Jan 2016
The time I saw that weird balance between rts and likes last ep, the first thing that came to my mind was that the MV backlashed somehow, and... lol
But the people that came for the "cursed song" that was trending stayed for how good the quality were.
Seeing Mahiru comparing herself to others is painful and relatable. Hopefully she has an amazing friend to back her up. I wish there was someone like Kano for me back then

This is becoming what I feared the most, a yuri bait......
May 4, 9:58 AM

Apr 2020
That kiss come out of nowhere. So we know one more genre revealed.

(And Kano seems to be surprised)
May 4, 10:02 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Rakabat
That kiss come out of nowhere. So we know one more genre revealed.

(And Kano seems to be surprised)
@Rakabat So, in your opinion, the author lied to major yuri doujinshi artists when he said that whether it is yuri depends on the audience? :) A strange decision if they really wanted to make it yuri.
May 4, 10:05 AM
Jul 2023
The sudden kiss was a surprise for sure, the probability of it going somewhere is so high right now. These two are really cute together.
May 4, 10:07 AM

Feb 2021
No frickin way, it's because of Kano's sister's voice getting into the recording XD
11:08 What she actually said is more like "You're a nuisance".

Okay whaaat, that little something like a confession and the kiss were surprising. Didn't think there will actually be yuri elements here, but I don't mind it lol.
Damn, are they really planning to have a new ED every episode? Impressive. And the last line I think is a pun which can also mean "That's the Yoru I love".
This was so good. Mahiru overcoming her worries like that is really inspiring, makes me want to start practicing drawing again.
May 4, 10:12 AM

Mar 2021
Lovely and sweet Yuri kiss at the end definitely wasn't expecting that. The girls deserve all the success they are getting and more.
May 4, 10:13 AM

Jul 2017
This show had been very disappointing to me so far this season but this was a better episode than the rest so far, a bit corny by the end but not too bad. Boring start but got better with the middle through Mahiru's conflicted mindset of whether she is truly worth drawing the art for the group since others out there might be more talented than her based on comments. Social media can sting at times for someone who is so new to this kind of ordeal.
May 4, 10:15 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Ryushindai
The time I saw that weird balance between rts and likes last ep, the first thing that came to my mind was that the MV backlashed somehow, and... lol
But the people that came for the "cursed song" that was trending stayed for how good the quality were.
Seeing Mahiru comparing herself to others is painful and relatable. Hopefully she has an amazing friend to back her up. I wish there was someone like Kano for me back then

@Ryushindai Yuri bait itself is not so bad as the fact that now 90% talks will only be about this, pushing everything else in the show into the background. Which is actually already happening. Not to mention the people who will call it a masterpiece just because of that or now trying to look for "special meanings" in every interaction they have after this. I'm not against yuri in general, but until they brings some clarity, people will think and talks ONLY about it.

@Embient If you're talking about Yoru's words, then I don't think there was a pun here. Because despite the obvious misunderstanding, her words, even in context, could be read in different ways. Both for the Japanese and for people who know Japanese only based on clichés from anime.
RobertBobertMay 4, 10:19 AM
May 4, 10:22 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
@Rakabat So, in your opinion, the author lied to major yuri doujinshi artists when he said that whether it is yuri depends on the audience? :) A strange decision if they really wanted to make it yuri.
@RobertBobert Did he really say that? I mean based on experience we can conclude if it's yuri or not, and this one is absolute yuri. From teaser PV they released 5 months ago they include sharing umbrella scene between Mahiru and Kano, and yuri illustrator Namori (Yuru-Yuri) did make an illustration of Kano at end of episode. Also the amount of yuri-bait scene is more than usual.

Here if you want to watch the teaser.
May 4, 10:24 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
@Ryushindai Yuri bait itself is not so bad as the fact that now 90% talks will only be about this, pushing everything else in the show into the background. Which is actually already happening. Not to mention the people who will call it a masterpiece just because of that or now trying to look for "special meanings" in every interaction they have after this. I'm not against yuri in general, but until they brings some clarity, people will think and talks ONLY about it.

@Embient If you're talking about Yoru's words, then I don't think there was a pun here. Because despite the obvious misunderstanding, her words, even in context, could be read in different ways. Both for the Japanese and for people who know Japanese only based on clichés from anime.
@RobertBobert Nah, I'm referring to the last line in the song.
May 4, 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Rakabat
@RobertBobert Did he really say that? I mean based on experience we can conclude if it's yuri or not, and this one is absolute yuri. From teaser PV they released 5 months ago they include sharing umbrella scene between Mahiru and Kano, and yuri illustrator Namori (Yuru-Yuri) did make an illustration of Kano at end of episode. Also the amount of yuri-bait scene is more than usual.

Here if you want to watch the teaser.
@Rakabat People should stop judging any moe fanservice in its depiction of female friendship as an objective reference to yuri. Like calling any moe show yuri bait without being at all familiar with real yuri bait shows like Qeen Blade or Love Live. Because you look like fujoshi who think that any nakama power symbolizes that the characters in shonen are gay. Somewhere after the premiere of the first episode, people directly asked him on Twitter if there would be a yuri show, to which he responded with something along the lines of "the modern definition of yuri is so broad that it will be up to the viewer." If they really intended to make yuri, this answers would clearly be a rather strange decision, especially when they were directly asked about it by famous yuri illustrators and fan artists.

This kiss does make a good argument, but sorry, I won't speculate based on the occasional moe of fanservice here and there.

UPD. I don't know where you got the information about Namori, the anime's official Twitter lists this illustrator https://twitter.com/flyco_ This is Fly, a fairly famous author. Yes, she is an iconic yuri illustrator, but a seemingly easy conclusion would clearly be superficial, considering that she also illustrated the show's writer's harem LN and as we can see, there is nothing suspicious about the illustration. So again, everything is very speculative.

@Embient Oh yeah, that actually sounds like a pun. Considering how they framed it as a cliffhanger, I really wonder what their intentions were.
RobertBobertMay 4, 10:40 AM
May 4, 10:33 AM

Feb 2020
I didn't expect the kiss omg, great episode, another really good MV!!
May 4, 10:37 AM

Jun 2021
Literally was the best episode but they had to ruin it with that kiss. I don't mind yuri anime but it's definetly unnecessary here.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

May 4, 10:38 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
@Rakabat People should stop judging any moe fanservice in its depiction of female friendship as an objective reference to yuri. Like calling any moe show yuri bait without being at all familiar with real yuri bait shows like Qeen Blade or Love Live. Because you look like fujoshi who think that any nakama power symbolizes that the characters in shonen are gay. Somewhere after the premiere of the first episode, people directly asked him on Twitter if there would be a yuri show, to which he responded with something along the lines of "the modern definition of yuri is so broad that it will be up to the viewer." If they really intended to make yuri, this answers would clearly be a rather strange decision, especially when they were directly asked about it by famous yuri illustrators and fan artists.

This kiss does make a good argument, but sorry, I won't speculate based on the occasional moe of fanservice here and there.

UPD. I don't know where you got the information about Namori, the anime's official Twitter lists this illustrator https://twitter.com/flyco_ This is Fly, a fairly famous author. Yes, she is an iconic yuri illustrator, but a seemingly easy conclusion would clearly be superficial, considering that she also illustrated the show's writer's harem LN and as we can see, there is nothing suspicious about the illustration. So again, everything is very speculative.

@Embient Oh yeah, that actually sounds like a pun. Considering how they framed it as a cliffhanger, I really wonder what their intentions were.
@RobertBobert Yeah, no offense. Let's just wait next week for certainty.
May 4, 10:45 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Rakabat
@RobertBobert Yeah, no offense. Let's just wait next week for certainty.
@Rakabat

Well, at this stage I see two options.

1. It starts to go full yuri and the author admits that they were just clumsily trying to keep the suspense without giving any obvious hints. Which seems silly, but makes perfect sense. I’ll try to write to the guy who told me about the author’s tweets, maybe he’s already commented on it somehow.

2. Everything is played out as a silly joke like “I thought you fell in love with me and decided to do you a service” or even stupidly ignored. Again, this seems pretty silly, but not that unusual in a show that tries to straddle two stools.

Well, or the third option. This will really be a well-developed and detailed romance/friendship that will not end up in yuri bait or stupid excuses. I don't believe in Santa Claus, so the chance is slim, but why not?

The only thing I want is regardless of the ending, it doesn't turn into the typical situation where people ignore the plot and ideas of the show to argue about the ships.
May 4, 10:46 AM

Feb 2019
Ryushindai said:

You have no idea what a yuri bait is
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
May 4, 10:47 AM

Feb 2019
The way these girls save me every week.. jaw on the floor, best episode of the season, from any anime. I’m so moved. Wrap it up, this is AOTS. So much to go over in this one

Ok for starters, them uploading the wrong video and still going viral is hilarious 😭 luckily it gave them a lot of attention and still helped build up their brand.

But what made this episode so special for me was Yoru dealing with her insecurities about her art. As a content creator I really empathise with her getting upset about other people drawing her art and going viral.

Even though it should’ve been something that was flattering, it just makes you feel like “what am I doing wrong, why am I not getting that attention”. Combine that with the rude comments some people put on her posts and her general insecurities with her friends’ accomplishments and it’s no wonder she went into a depressive state.

Even with Kano telling her she loved her art, it wasn’t enough because she was constantly comparing it to everyone else’s.. The scene of Kano pulling Yoru’s face into her stomach, they were teasing us hard😩

The biggest thing is how she didn’t just give up, but used that as fuel and actually improved her art significantly by the end. You can either quit or just work on improving yourself, ultimately the only validation that’ll work is from within.

After all their hard work, a shrine visit to ring in the new year and pray for success in the upcoming year... but WHAT THE FUCK, a KISS??!? “Yuri bait” copers are seething rn. They laid crumbs throughout the episode like Yoru and Kano in Yoru’s room, the train, “I like your singing and you” but I didn’t expect a proper kiss out of nowhere like that. Please don’t walk this back next episode because I need this 😭
Marinate1016May 4, 12:01 PM
May 4, 10:53 AM

Oct 2017
They went viral thanks to Kano's sister lol. Need more of her, she's a fun one.

It's hard being the ordinary one in a group full of talented people but love how Yoru found her resolve and made a beautiful illustration.

Nice Yoru x Kano moments this episode. Kano even went for a kiss. Dunno if this'll develop beyond friendship or not but I'm fine either way.

New MV was nice.
May 4, 10:54 AM
Jan 2024
I think this episode has officially cemented Mahiru as my favorite of the girls. As an artist/animator myself there were multiple points in this episode where I really related to her. The kiss was also a very pleasant surprise XD
May 4, 10:57 AM
Aug 2022
I can really connect with Yoru so much for many reasons, So when I saw her feeling down because she thought her art was subpar It really made me feel sad and cry a bit. It made me more emotional then seeing Ai die in the first episode of oshi no ko. That death for me was just surprising nothing else, I couldn't really feel sad cause I had no real connection to Ai.

Yoru honestly inspires me to start drawing more often. That kiss at the end was kinda random. I really love Yoru and Kano's friendship its super adorable and wholesome. I never pegged this show as a yuri and yeah it was just a kiss on the cheek but Kano had a kinda weird reaction at the end. But I don't mind if this show becomes a romance tbh as long as it doesn't take too much away from the main plot.

4th best show I'm watching this season
May 4, 11:03 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ShinoAlter
Ryushindai said:

You have no idea what a yuri bait is
@ShinoAlter It's weird that you said that to him and not to the people who called it yuri bait earlier because of any character interaction. I don't know how this will end, but at this point it's more or less yuri-bait considering they used it as a cliffhanger.

@Marinate1016 You decided to take revenge for that dialogue, lmao? Nice try, as long as it doesn't end up being too personal.
May 4, 11:04 AM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:
@ShinoAlter It's weird that you said that to him and not to the people who called it yuri bait earlier because of any character interaction. I don't know how this will end, but at this point it's more or less yuri-bait considering they used it as a cliffhanger.

@Marinate1016 You decided to take revenge for that dialogue, lmao? Nice try, as long as it doesn't end up being too personal.

What dialogue? What’s the lore
May 4, 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:

Shock, I don’t interact with every single comment posted on this site.

I will work on my pathetic attitude.
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
May 4, 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to ShinoAlter
RobertBobert said:

Shock, I don’t interact with every single comment posted on this site.

I will work on my pathetic attitude.
@ShinoAlter Good decision.

@Marinate1016 I don't think you forgot about the dialogue in the discussion of the last episode when you deleted the exact same line in your comment when another user asked you about whether it was actually declared yuri anywhere at that point.
May 4, 11:11 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
@Rakabat

Well, at this stage I see two options.

1. It starts to go full yuri and the author admits that they were just clumsily trying to keep the suspense without giving any obvious hints. Which seems silly, but makes perfect sense. I’ll try to write to the guy who told me about the author’s tweets, maybe he’s already commented on it somehow.

2. Everything is played out as a silly joke like “I thought you fell in love with me and decided to do you a service” or even stupidly ignored. Again, this seems pretty silly, but not that unusual in a show that tries to straddle two stools.

Well, or the third option. This will really be a well-developed and detailed romance/friendship that will not end up in yuri bait or stupid excuses. I don't believe in Santa Claus, so the chance is slim, but why not?

The only thing I want is regardless of the ending, it doesn't turn into the typical situation where people ignore the plot and ideas of the show to argue about the ships.
@RobertBobert The first option is pretty likely based what we knew so far. But I like it this ambiguity. No need to announce that it is yuri and make it spoiler-free to keep the excitement going. Because if the author decide it, they're already looking for the answer and not finish the series, which I think the majority of people looking if this anime is yuri or not.

Either way, I'll keep watching it till the end because for me the anime keeps calling me to do something that I like to do and not just getting sleep after 9-5 work.
May 4, 11:11 AM

Feb 2019
RobertBobert said:
@ShinoAlter Good decision.

@Marinate1016 I don't think you forgot about the dialogue in the discussion of the last episode when you deleted the exact same line in your comment when another user asked you about whether it was actually declared yuri anywhere at that point.

You got a photographic memory or some? But nah I didn’t delete it, I edited it. that’s a placeholder comment I put as I get my full write up ready for the ep, I do that in every thread. Also I’m pretty sure I replied to that guy
May 4, 11:12 AM

Mar 2021
This main duo is to me what so many people saw in the Lycoris Recoil duo. What an incredibly likable pair of flawed human characters chasing their dreams. This show is just magical
May 4, 11:12 AM

Mar 2020
Really fucking cute episode. Cute kiss, and cute lyrics at the end
May 4, 11:13 AM
Jun 2020
I love how Mahiru didn't get her jealousy and anxiety after talking with Kano the whole episode. The feeling of knowing someone out there beat you at your own game is always frustrating and never go away easily. It's either giving up trying or using that jealousy to push yourself forward.

THE KISS HAD ME SHOUT AT 1 PM
May 4, 11:14 AM

Apr 2012
https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3AYaku_yuki%20%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88&src=typed_query Anyway, here's a keyword search on the show's writer's tweets, if you're interested or know Japanese, you can take a look. Perhaps he will add something new or you will find the answer in old tweets. For now he describes it as a "powerful emotional girl group drama", for some reason not wanting to describe it as yuri. But it could also be Yamada-style, so who knows.

@Marinate1016 Yes, they answered. Because I was responding to his comment with which he responded to your reply to him. And his quote kept that same line, so I didn't need a photographic memory at all, lmao.

@Bandanaa I don't think Chisato and Takina could be called flawed considering they were literally action heroes lol. But okay.

@Rakabat Most people will only care about whether it's yuri or not anyway. So regardless of the author's intentions, I think the decision to leave it up to the viewer's discretion was a smart one. At the moment, judging by his twitter, it seems like he's taking the "important emotional connections" route, lol.

RobertBobertMay 4, 11:19 AM
May 4, 11:16 AM

Jan 2016
Reply to RobertBobert

@RobertBobert I'm fine as long as something happens, I just hope that scene had some meaning behind it and it isn't just some fan-service

@ShinoAlter explain please all mighty known of everything, that last scene had the same feeling as Kumiko and Reina talk after the hike in Euphonium and after that the community absolutely exploded on yuri talks. Literally the same happening right now
May 4, 11:23 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Ryushindai
@RobertBobert I'm fine as long as something happens, I just hope that scene had some meaning behind it and it isn't just some fan-service

@ShinoAlter explain please all mighty known of everything, that last scene had the same feeling as Kumiko and Reina talk after the hike in Euphonium and after that the community absolutely exploded on yuri talks. Literally the same happening right now
@Ryushindai One writer, I don't remember his name to be honest, said that they avoid writing romance or especially ship bait because it instantly turns people away from the content of the show in favor of arguing about ships. Ironically, it ended up with people simply not caring about his show, devolving even any things into an argument about ships. That's why I don't like things like that, because people start caring about it, regardless of whether the scene made sense or not.
May 4, 11:32 AM

Dec 2017
They’ve been so gay for so long please be gay please be gay please be gay

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

May 4, 11:33 AM

Feb 2020
WOAH WOAH WOAH I DID NOT EXPECT THAT KISS. ITS NOT YURIBAIT WHATSKDKNEENN LETSFUCKINGGOOOO(?)

Please that kiss was out of nowhere 😭✋
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 11:35 AM

May 2019
Kano has been paying close attention to Mahiru which thankfully eventually led to her wanting to improve her skill rather than give up again.

On a related note, I've seen some excellent fan art for other animes and video games and never considered that the original creator could hold resentment or feel inadequate like how it was shown in this episode.
May 4, 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Kano has been paying close attention to Mahiru which thankfully eventually led to her wanting to improve her skill rather than give up again.

On a related note, I've seen some excellent fan art for other animes and video games and never considered that the original creator could hold resentment or feel inadequate like how it was shown in this episode.
@Alfredo-Sauce Depends on the content. Some authors have outright banned most fan art, mostly for reputational reasons.
May 4, 12:58 PM
Jan 2022
Best episode so far, I love how the anime approaches its emotional problems and I always conveyed it in their music at the end of each episode.
May 4, 12:59 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to Bandanaa
This main duo is to me what so many people saw in the Lycoris Recoil duo. What an incredibly likable pair of flawed human characters chasing their dreams. This show is just magical
@Bandanaa yes , I still prefer this 1000× show over Lycoris Recoil.
May 4, 1:20 PM
Jun 2023
this episode was a hard watch. was great but I felt so bad for Yoru
May 4, 1:32 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3AYaku_yuki%20%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88&src=typed_query Anyway, here's a keyword search on the show's writer's tweets, if you're interested or know Japanese, you can take a look. Perhaps he will add something new or you will find the answer in old tweets. For now he describes it as a "powerful emotional girl group drama", for some reason not wanting to describe it as yuri. But it could also be Yamada-style, so who knows.

@Marinate1016 Yes, they answered. Because I was responding to his comment with which he responded to your reply to him. And his quote kept that same line, so I didn't need a photographic memory at all, lmao.

@Bandanaa I don't think Chisato and Takina could be called flawed considering they were literally action heroes lol. But okay.

@Rakabat Most people will only care about whether it's yuri or not anyway. So regardless of the author's intentions, I think the decision to leave it up to the viewer's discretion was a smart one. At the moment, judging by his twitter, it seems like he's taking the "important emotional connections" route, lol.

@RobertBobert Yes, I find Takina and Chisato very lacking in comparison to Yoru and Kano here. And it's not like the show being an action show meant they couldn't have more depth.

Jellyfish just has much more compelling characters, regardless of the plot
May 4, 1:37 PM

Apr 2022
So THIS is why the retweet to like ratio was so weird... They made it cursed by accident... Well, at least they got the views!

They're totally gonna pork.
felixsifuriMay 4, 2:06 PM
May 4, 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Bandanaa
@RobertBobert Yes, I find Takina and Chisato very lacking in comparison to Yoru and Kano here. And it's not like the show being an action show meant they couldn't have more depth.

Jellyfish just has much more compelling characters, regardless of the plot
@Bandanaa Well, Licorice is about how cool action heroes fight criminals. Jellyfish is about how traumatized girls try to build their way up. I wouldn't call this a show with similar premise.
May 4, 2:17 PM

Apr 2024
holy fucking hell.
Just go full yuri with this, I dont give a fuck, even the show dont have GL tag.
more yuri moment is the best.
May 4, 2:30 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to DX_impulse
holy fucking hell.
Just go full yuri with this, I dont give a fuck, even the show dont have GL tag.
more yuri moment is the best.
@DX_impulse It doesn't have a yuri tag because it was never promoted as one and we still have to find out what that cliffhanger will lead to in the next episode. The desire to see yuri here is understandable and makes sense given the scene even despite the creator's confusing words. But wait until things become concrete.
May 4, 2:44 PM
Jan 2023
Is it now, like, romance anime or something? I mean I wouldn't mind, but I feel like it would become a problem for the group dynamics... Either way, I will watch their career with great interest.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18

114 by Fairytelly »»
Yesterday, 7:00 PM

» Fanservice In Ep 1

Comet1 - May 21

22 by Animeistaken »»
Yesterday, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

119 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM

» Episode previews

TiagoCosta - May 22

3 by D6David »»
May 22, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20

115 by _hellneko »»
May 21, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.