Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 3, 6:37 PM
Oct 2009
Hi, so will he be alone eve further ? Will be there any girls ? I like his sister and her classmate, also B-Rank healer seems a good asset (however i liked more when they both were same height) and it seems we will see S-class girl more further. The nurse girl in clinic was pretty but she falled for looks and i don't like those types.
May 3, 7:03 PM
Oct 2023
Let’s just say his party gets bigger. I won’t spoil much but Jinwoo does make quite a few allies, and he builds up a small following of girls who have some type of interest in him.

I guess becoming stronger allows for wealth in different shapes and sizes haha.
May 3, 7:05 PM
Feb 2022
Don't worry, there will be 😁
May 3, 10:13 PM
May 2022
there are some really great girls in the story but they don't get anywhere near as much focus as sung jin woo does throughout the story. most of the manwha is very focused on the fun power fantasy of the mc and the lore and doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend on other characters unfortunately
May 3, 11:13 PM
Dec 2021
Innskip said:
Hi, so will he be alone eve further ? Will be there any girls ? I like his sister and her classmate, also B-Rank healer seems a good asset (however i liked more when they both were same height) and it seems we will see S-class girl more further. The nurse girl in clinic was pretty but she falled for looks and i don't like those types.

Do you want to see a love interest? I don’t think this show is competent enough to handle a romantic subplot lol

May 3, 11:22 PM
Apr 2024
Innskip said:
Will be there any girls ?

Yes
Do they matter(any importance in the story)?
No
May 4, 12:34 AM
Jul 2023
PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE said:
Innskip said:
Will be there any girls ?

Yes
Do they matter(any importance in the story)?
No

one of them does tho...
May 4, 3:38 AM
Mar 2021
Innskip said:

Better off asking for spoilers as a Manhwa discussion rather than the anime. only answers you'll get here are people trying not to say too much (as they should).
May 4, 5:14 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Eleben
Innskip said:

Do you want to see a love interest? I don’t think this show is competent enough to handle a romantic subplot lol
@Eleben Except, there is lol.
May 4, 3:40 PM
Dec 2022
Lol, yea. They come around and he makes a choice but I won't say who.
May 4, 6:36 PM
Oct 2009
Wow, i thought that he will solo lvl maybe at the very best he will keep that D rank tank his ally andmaybe awaken him somehow.
If somehow his party gets bigger with girls i think it will be his sister friend E-rank Hunter and S-Hunter girl, because there were clearly some focus on them it's just a feeling however i liked B-rank healer and i thought duiring the show that she he might get a small party and she would be in it, but i guess she she just for introduction, for some reason after she said she is retiring i got a feeling we won't see much of her. His sister is kind of cute too but for some reason i also think they won't develop her as interest or hunter.
I crave for more series but i think it would take a few years to maker S2, another 12 episodes won't cover much though. I was just curios i think there is no need for romantic line, however involving some male and female charecters and making a team seems good, also i think showing interest in opposite sex is also good because this will make the series more realistic, i don't expect any romance though and i think making hints is okay but making an obvious romantic line will spoil the pace and the show, it's best if focus will be on story.
Thanks btw. So i hope for S2 in near future.
May 5, 5:29 AM
Apr 2024
Innskip said:

well if u have asked for spoilers now so he will be married with that s rank hunter cha hae in and they will even have a son ☔
May 5, 10:43 AM
Oct 2009
Well. i had a feeling would be her, she got too much screentime despite the fact that she has never met mc yet, so i thought she is important character for some reason in the future, however i would preferred other gals, also i didn't expect things to go that far. Still E-rank gal also were shown for some reason and i though there also must be reason, they keep showing his sister so i also thought something more will happen and she goes from just family to some important role and a fade chance with B-rank Healer, i liked the character a lot, but when she said she retires i thouhgh thats it, the best we will see that she is just doing fine.

More topics from this board

» Season 2 will focused more on side charcter and explore the world 360

Hickykissy - May 10

29 by SuperLupinHero »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

398 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 4:03 PM

» Are People Just Hate-Watching Now? ( 1 2 3 )

HyroSan - Feb 12

103 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 10, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

729 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 10, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

514 by Deono »»
Jun 9, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.