Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 10:48 AM

Dec 2018
Judging by the response he gave after watching the family picture get destroyed. i have a inkling that if he knew what his son went through he would have been brutal with those kids.
It is also sad to see that a senior police officer with good self defence training didn't teach his own son to stand up to bullies and report them.

I wander what kinuga will do now that he has assaulted a senior police officer, running away without showing his face is the best option, but he thinks that father might be the culprit. so there is a chance he might try to interrogate him.things are not looking good.
Maria will not be happy if she finds out what glasses has done.
BakLolMay 3, 11:00 AM
May 4, 9:23 AM
Mar 2023
BakLol said:
Judging by the response he gave after watching the family picture get destroyed. i have a inkling that if he knew what his son went through he would have been brutal with those kids.
It is also sad to see that a senior police officer with good self defence training didn't teach his own son to stand up to bullies and report them.

I wander what kinuga will do now that he has assaulted a senior police officer, running away without showing his face is the best option, but he thinks that father might be the culprit. so there is a chance he might try to interrogate him.things are not looking good.
Maria will not be happy if she finds out what glasses has done.

The guy who helped him by throwing stone will he do something or runaway 🤔
May 5, 2:57 PM

Oct 2013
Not only a direct confrontation, but also a classic fistfight mixed with a slight dose of psychological games. Very solid chapter. Poor detective, though. I hope he will find a way from that situation. He might lose sight in one eye, but it's better than getting beaten to death by that bully dude.
May 6, 9:41 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Adnash
Not only a direct confrontation, but also a classic fistfight mixed with a slight dose of psychological games. Very solid chapter. Poor detective, though. I hope he will find a way from that situation. He might lose sight in one eye, but it's better than getting beaten to death by that bully dude.
@Adnash
Yeah, this is why it is recommended to take off your glasses during a fist fight. Unless you have very bad eyesight, you don't want to risk having glass in your eye; while action themed anime characters, like Bleach's Uryū Ishida, wear glasses the eyewear is mainly just for "fashion" purposes. Because the father is a cop, I am surprised he didn't use his gun from the start. Meh.

Anyway, as usual, the bullies have nothing redeemable, to target people's weakness like that. I know laws exist to give "leniency to minors" but the father, even if he is a cop, should disregard any "legal proceedings" and needs to destroy his intruder. Sigh yet, like how they often portray in manga at least, we know Japan does have a 99% conviction ratio for anyone who harms minors, even if it is legitimate self-defense; not to mention, even if society demands too much, people expects a trained police officer being capable of subduing a violent delinquent with little difficulty.
greed2May 14, 9:12 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 25 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 18

7 by greed2 »»
May 22, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 1 Discussion

minikemon - May 13, 2023

31 by greed2 »»
May 8, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 23 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 19

3 by Adnash »»
May 5, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 22 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 6

4 by Adnash »»
May 5, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 21 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 22

3 by Adnash »»
Mar 31, 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.