Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 2, 9:14 AM
Sep 2021
Hi guys I'm here to know how many volumes/chapters have been adapted into the anime cuz I liked the anime so much that I feel I can totally relate to hikigaya his points of view about youth are completely not wrong if we try to give a closer look to the today's morden society his points of view seems to become the truth, so can anybody tell me that from which volume/chapter I should start reading the LN after the anime it'll be very helpful
May 2, 9:23 AM

Jan 2017
o_reki said:
so can anybody tell me that from which volume/chapter I should start reading the LN after the anime it'll be very helpful

The Anime is a complete adaptation.

You could still read the Light Novels, as they all contain a lot more details than their adaptations (especially the Shin Novels, which were heavily compressed into the 20 minutes OVA of the 3rd Season).
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 2, 8:16 PM
Sep 2021
Alexioos95 said:
o_reki said:
so can anybody tell me that from which volume/chapter I should start reading the LN after the anime it'll be very helpful

The Anime is a complete adaptation.

You could still read the Light Novels, as they all contain a lot more details than their adaptations (especially the Shin Novels, which were heavily compressed into the 20 minutes OVA of the 3rd Season).

Thanks for your help

More topics from this board

» Does anyone think the anime is way better, or am I just crazy?

Eggs_Dee - Feb 20, 2023

10 by Playcool »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Volume 14 Discussion

Playcool - Feb 25, 2023

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 168 Discussion

Revanzz - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 1 Discussion

ZeroZx - Nov 10, 2012

5 by Revanzz »»
Jun 26, 2023 2:13 AM

» Worth reading? Even after seeing anime?

cloolessJok3r - Apr 3, 2022

4 by Hitagi__Furude »»
Apr 30, 2023 8:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.