Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 1:04 AM

Jan 2009
ye power corrupts bred

nice ending lucifer aka darbura and lilith escaped too

ann is waifu
May 1, 1:25 AM
Jun 2021
I loved! It was an excellent continuation that maintained its essence and dynamism with the original work, the film in itself had already added more drama to the manga, now with the continuation it becomes a more complete product. I was already disappointed that

Overall it was a good series, I loved the development of General Shiva and Beelzebub. I'm so glad that they adapted it and that it can join the repertoire of popular series from Master Toriyama, alongside Arale and Goku. Even if he's not that famous, it doesn't matter.

Now to see the video game for the characters and extra story. :)
May 1, 5:59 AM

Jul 2011
So technically was that "easy" make the water, if you already have an Aquanium reactor.

Seeing how Satan and Lilith can handle a huge explosion without much trouble. Belz is the MC because he don't have a high power level like them. Would be too easy the journey if he had.
May 1, 7:24 AM

Feb 2021
So in the end, it's a happy ending? I thought there will be another season for this anime...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 1, 8:08 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good way to finish this series.

the story was obvious but i had a great time

arigato GOAT

RIP
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 1, 8:09 AM
Nov 2016
I legit got emotional at the end. This was the last Toriyama work we'll ever watch and man, it was great. I'll definitely miss the crew and their adventures. I've heard that the Sand Land game that recently came out actually has more story content (created by Toriyama), will give it a try in the future. RIP GOAT.
May 1, 8:09 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to YudiYusantoS
So in the end, it's a happy ending? I thought there will be another season for this anime...
@YudiYusantoS without Toriyama???

i will continue the story in heaven...

May 1, 8:10 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to BlichoBoy
So technically was that "easy" make the water, if you already have an Aquanium reactor.

Seeing how Satan and Lilith can handle a huge explosion without much trouble. Belz is the MC because he don't have a high power level like them. Would be too easy the journey if he had.
@BlichoBoy yeap, that's the thing, the dad is too strong...

May 1, 8:14 AM
Mar 2023
How did this anime flew under me like why is this anime not being talked about, especially when Akira Toriyama died or maybe I just forgot it.
May 1, 11:39 AM
May 2020
What a great series on point.
Hope for more adventures in the future with the spirit of Toriyama.

May 1, 11:45 AM

Jan 2009
May 1, 4:16 PM
Captain

Jun 2014
They should have honored Toriyama at the end, it could have been something like what was done in Migi & Dali.
May 1, 5:45 PM

Feb 2022
We've come to the end of it.
And its a very somber ending. This was an older series by Toriyama not as popular as his others, it was okay. I didn't ever dislike it I wouldn't say it was top tier but it was still enjoyable.

Just makes me bummed out he didn't get to see it air or that we'll never get anything new from him again. Still glad I watched it.

I'll add too that the 3D animation was very well done. I am still not sure on some of it, but this is probably some of the best 3D we've seen to date.
May 2, 2:40 AM
May 2021
Glad this got more content!! Thank u Toriyama- sensei for creating sandland! Satisfying ending!
May 2, 10:03 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to profitagt
How did this anime flew under me like why is this anime not being talked about, especially when Akira Toriyama died or maybe I just forgot it.
@profitagt A lot of it is probably due to Disney doing jack all to advertise it, honestly.
May 3, 8:42 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to Yuxkta
I legit got emotional at the end. This was the last Toriyama work we'll ever watch and man, it was great. I'll definitely miss the crew and their adventures. I've heard that the Sand Land game that recently came out actually has more story content (created by Toriyama), will give it a try in the future. RIP GOAT.
You forget Dragon Ball Daima, which will begin airing this year. Toriyama was heavily involved in it, as I understand it.
May 4, 4:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice! Finally Beelzebub could gather all his power to defeat Muniel who has been sent to work for 1000 years lol, and they fortunately could handle the explosion of the ship in the same place that exploded back then... and of course Satan and Ann's mother are back, especially that Satan saved them from the range of the Aquanium explosion, perfect happy ending I guess, I wish the story was longer :(
May 5, 4:24 PM
Mar 2019
They rounded off things nicely, onward to the next.
May 7, 4:38 PM
Feb 2021
that animation style and the story is really good
May 14, 1:41 AM

Nov 2012
you've got the touch! you've got the power!
Unicron defeated!

Sad to see it ending :(( also shame there wasn't a lot more fanfare around this
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 15, 12:14 AM
Oct 2019
Epic Finale Battle!!
Beelzebub vs Muniel

Served him right, Muniel got punished 1000 years of labor LMAO

Yay it's a Happy Ending!!
I have so much fun watching this series, sadly it was only 13 episodes, i wish there is more.
But Thank You Akira Toriyama!!
May your soul rest in peace.

8/10 for me.

I will never forgive Disney+ for killing this Anime with Zero Marketing.
As you can all see from the discussion page only few peoples are watching it, i bet there is a lot of peoples didn't know it was even released at all.
May 20, 12:33 PM
May 2021
Loved how they used all the plot points by the last episode. Brilliantly done and lucifer is so badass man. Ann and Lilith Waifu material in this series. Really enjoyed this anime, animation and soundtracks were awesome. 9/10 for me, Thanks toriyama for this fun series!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 12 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

12 by Apratim »»
May 20, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 11 Discussion

deg - Apr 17

8 by Apratim »»
May 20, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 10 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Apr 10

14 by Apratim »»
May 20, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 6 Discussion

Sinovexx - Mar 21

11 by Apratim »»
May 13, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 5 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Mar 21

7 by Apratim »»
May 13, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.