Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 8:19 AM

Nov 2019
The new villians are cool they are much interesting than Gold Owl!
Apr 30, 8:58 AM

Jan 2009
i hope gray shows up and fight that fire make user
Apr 30, 10:37 AM

Oct 2017
Fire make magic eh. Gray where u at? New villains are annoying.
Apr 30, 11:01 AM
Apr 2022
Don't understand why they want to take Natsu to the castle so bad. That's litterally what he want
Apr 30, 11:03 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Irshiki
Don't understand why they want to take Natsu to the castle so bad. That's litterally what he want
@Irshiki ignia orders them to capture natsu
Apr 30, 11:06 AM
Apr 2022
deg said:

Yes, I know. It's just annoys me a Little, Fairy Tail took four Dragon Gods and beat them to a pulp, is he agog to join them?
Apr 30, 11:41 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Irshiki
deg said:

Yes, I know. It's just annoys me a Little, Fairy Tail took four Dragon Gods and beat them to a pulp, is he agog to join them?
@Irshiki So far the rumor is becoming more and more true
someone in Facebook Fairy Tail Edens Zero groupt said Hiro wants Natsu carry a weight of defeat and pushed to his limits in the first confrontation between both of them
And now people saying that Hiro says this arc will be serious probably from twitter space
Apr 30, 11:44 AM
Apr 2022
MiraStraussFan99 said:
someone in Facebook Fairy Tail Edens Zero groupt said Hiro wants Natsu carry a weight of defeat and pushed to his limits in the first confrontation between both of them
And now people saying that Hiro says this arc will be serious probably from twitter space

If Natsu got defeated the only way for him to Ignia is to become E.N.D. That's would be great to me because it's something I want to see, but story it's about dragons
Apr 30, 11:50 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Irshiki
MiraStraussFan99 said:

If Natsu got defeated the only way for him to Ignia is to become E.N.D. That's would be great to me because it's something I want to see, but story it's about dragons
@Irshiki That would be sick! I agree it´s supposed to be about Dragons but I guess Natsu´s demon fire might be the only thing that could work against Ignia Demon Fire vs Fire
Plus Ignia´s flames seemed off they might have some sort of corruption and recreated Natsu a new demon seed because Ignia supposed to be Igneel son there shouldn´t be anything evil from eating flames that is like Igneel´s flames
I think his tattoo has something to do with it
Apr 30, 11:54 AM
Apr 2022
MiraStraussFan99 said:
@Irshiki That would be sick! I agree it´s supposed to be about Dragons but I guess Natsu´s demon fire might be the only thing that could work against Ignia Demon Fire vs Fire
Plus Ignia´s flames seemed off they might have some sort of corruption and recreated Natsu a new demon seed because Ignia supposed to be Igneel son there shouldn´t be anything evil from eating flames that is like Igneel´s flames

I never believed the story of the Demon Seed, always thought that was a spiritual explanation of what Natsu should have been. If you think about it, he's not human, his body is the body of an Etherious, there's no way he could loose the ability to use his demon powers
Apr 30, 12:07 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Irshiki
MiraStraussFan99 said:

I never believed the story of the Demon Seed, always thought that was a spiritual explanation of what Natsu should have been. If you think about it, he's not human, his body is the body of an Etherious, there's no way he could loose the ability to use his demon powers
@Irshiki You´re right a demon would still be a demon it won´t make sense for him to suddenly become a human
I forgot Aldoron & Dogramag senseing Natsu a demon > - < xD
Apr 30, 2:49 PM
May 2021
Interesting chapter honestly Natsu needs to pack these fodders haha. Erza my queen who is this new character approaching you!?
May 1, 10:45 AM

Jun 2017
lol'd at David from Cyberpunk Edgrerunners disguised as budget fire Gray

More topics from this board

» What do you think of Gray in the sequel?

MiraStraussFan99 - Dec 24, 2023

6 by Jatin587 »»
Yesterday, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 153 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Feb 20

15 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
May 16, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 159 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - May 14

2 by jas-samaaa »»
May 15, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 125 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Jan 24, 2023

9 by Tempest_16 »»
May 10, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 118 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Oct 18, 2022

10 by Tempest_16 »»
May 5, 5:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.