Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 30, 6:16 AM
Dec 2020
This anime is such a joy; every episode makes me cry with happiness, especially since it's the first ever Omegaverse anime. I love how they explain the entire world building and make it easy for even new fans to understand everything, but they also just focus on the simple life and have some really adorable moments.
Apr 30, 6:54 AM

Jun 2023
yes yess yesssssss. Totally agree 🥹 my heartbeat is increasing during each episode and I love every single moment of it 😭❤️
Apr 30, 6:56 AM
Mar 2024
pra mim ainda não lançou episódio tô esperando pra assistir 😊
Apr 30, 7:00 AM
May 2021
I so agree, but not gonna lie - this is the first time i see an omegaverse universe, where it's frowned upon when alpha and omega get together, instead of getting together with their own type. That took me by a big surprise, i have never seen it anywhere before. o:
Apr 30, 7:09 AM
Jan 2024
flora_sakamaki said:
This anime is such a joy; every episode makes me cry with happiness, especially since it's the first ever Omegaverse anime. I love how they explain the entire world building and make it easy for even new fans to understand everything, but they also just focus on the simple life and have some really adorable moments.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I was quite nervous going into it thinking they would over explain the omegaverse plot and whatnot but it really just shows the wholesome side of it all, and it has me dying of cuteness every episode.
Apr 30, 7:24 AM
Jan 2024
I just love their child!!
Apr 30, 8:07 AM
Apr 2024
Totally agree! Every new episode I watch brings a smile to my face
Apr 30, 10:46 AM

Jun 2021
Started this for BL but now watching it for Hikari, he's just so damn adorable
Apr 30, 11:00 AM
Feb 2021
This show is just fantastic! It brings me joy every week, I just love it so much! 😍
May 1, 1:07 AM
May 2022
Definitely agree! And Hikari is so so cuteee 🥹
May 1, 1:13 AM
Dec 2021
I only dropped this because of Hikari. He kept on annoying me

May 3, 10:50 AM

Dec 2021
Seems like it's pretty much all on people's tolerance for Hikari to whether they enjoyed this or not. I think it's just the most adorable thing ever, and I'm glad there's finally a pure and sweet BL childcare anime. Said it before though, I never expected the most wholesome BL childcare anime to be an omegaverse one.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

14 by Daviljoe193 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 8

57 by pwrppcwgrl_anime »»
May 15, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

23 by Stardew »»
May 12, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

17 by KANLen09 »»
May 11, 3:43 AM

» What are alphas, betas and omegas in this story?

flyingcassowary - May 3

3 by kinosternon »»
May 4, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.