Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 9:14 AM
Dec 2022
PostMahouShoujo said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

at the most the CGI is not hurting my eyes. and IAM not that pick as you, so i can bare with it.

I am not as picky as you believe. This CGI is tolerable and is better than 90% of CGI I saw in anime, but I still would rather watch something that indicates higher quality than that of a PSP game.

and one more thing what do you think about the
CGI in "Trugen stumped" . because i think it was very impressive.

Sub standard for me. I've linked an AMV that demonstrates what CGI should be. There are still no anime with major use of CGI at this level, and this anime I'm talking about has aired 12 years ago. Well, it is because Hiroyuki Imaishi and Ryo-Timo were responsible for the animation ;)

@Tacsk0

Except for a place further than Stein's gate...

Steins;Gate has major writing flaws, particularly in character writing.

They don't have Pixar budget

I'm sorry, have you seen the AMV I linked? Ordet and Sanzigen were absolutely noname studios that had limited resources and never had any major commercial success, but they managed to pull off Ufotable-grade CGI that outcompeted everything back in the day, and it holds up even today in the face of "masterpieces" like Berserk, Land of the Lustrous and this one which we're discussing here.

Oh, I should have not asked you this foolish question. You haven't seen the AMV I linked because you don't take my takes seriously which indicates that you are either unable to defend your opinion, or are simply not willing to. I am, then, not willing to waste your time. Have a great day.

no,no,no. i have watched that video, my honest opinion, at first i thought it was animation, it was that good. but i watched it after i commented, so i didn't write anything about the video.
May 3, 9:23 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
PostMahouShoujo said:
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

at the most the CGI is not hurting my eyes. and IAM not that pick as you, so i can bare with it.

I am not as picky as you believe. This CGI is tolerable and is better than 90% of CGI I saw in anime, but I still would rather watch something that indicates higher quality than that of a PSP game.

and one more thing what do you think about the
CGI in "Trugen stumped" . because i think it was very impressive.

Sub standard for me. I've linked an AMV that demonstrates what CGI should be. There are still no anime with major use of CGI at this level, and this anime I'm talking about has aired 12 years ago. Well, it is because Hiroyuki Imaishi and Ryo-Timo were responsible for the animation ;)

@Tacsk0

Except for a place further than Stein's gate...

Steins;Gate has major writing flaws, particularly in character writing.

They don't have Pixar budget

I'm sorry, have you seen the AMV I linked? Ordet and Sanzigen were absolutely noname studios that had limited resources and never had any major commercial success, but they managed to pull off Ufotable-grade CGI that outcompeted everything back in the day, and it holds up even today in the face of "masterpieces" like Berserk, Land of the Lustrous and this one which we're discussing here.

Oh, I should have not asked you this foolish question. You haven't seen the AMV I linked because you don't take my takes seriously which indicates that you are either unable to defend your opinion, or are simply not willing to. I am, then, not willing to waste your time. Have a great day.

no,no,no. i have watched that video, my honest opinion, at first i thought it was animation, it was that good. but i watched it after i commented, so i didn't write anything about the video.
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

i have watched that video, my honest opinion, at first i thought it was animation, it was that good

Now you know how CGI should be done. ^_^

Watch this anime too, it is a brilliant high-budget arthouse. Certainly not for everyone (as evidenced by the reviews), but if it gives you the intended experience, you will never forget it.

I wrote a review for this little gem on Anilist: https://anilist.co/review/24331
Black★Rock Shooter (TV) is beyond its time arthouse fantasy/psychological drama/psychological horror/action. Should you watch it? See my review.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 9 hours ago

6 by Phantom_373 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Vote here if you want them all move to the same apartment and living together!

mufarari - May 15

4 by mufarari »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 12

68 by IbnAurum »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 3

45 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

33 by FelloniusWizard »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.