Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 8:36 PM

Apr 2022
I know it obvious and pointless to mention, but…

…you guys noticed the character Hoshina, the guy with the short bob dark purple hair, have fangs?
I read the manga, and I don’t remember him having those vampire like teeth.
Wonder why the anime put that change to him.
Apr 27, 9:20 PM
May 2022
Thought the same was confused when I first saw it but it works out fine
Apr 27, 10:40 PM
Mar 2024
nice eps but a little boring to me
Apr 28, 12:28 AM
Jul 2021
Every single character is so awful. But their drawing quality and movement is soo goood. They feel sp lively. I just can't appreciate them when I compare them to the manga
Apr 28, 1:26 AM
Sep 2023
Anime_Skaddiel said:
Every single character is so awful. But their drawing quality and movement is soo goood. They feel sp lively. I just can't appreciate them when I compare them to the manga

Same, it's a bit unsettling when you compare the anime to the art of the manga, like our MC for example. The MC already looked like a background character but at least his design was good enough to make him stand out from the rest of the characters (just like almost every other mc). I don't have a probably with the animation or quality but the character designs are really bothering me.😕
Apr 28, 10:46 AM
Jul 2021
he did watch the show and did get surprised for 0.01%
Apr 29, 5:41 PM
Feb 2024
FuunsaikiStar said:
I know it obvious and pointless to mention, but…

…you guys noticed the character Hoshina, the guy with the short bob dark purple hair, have fangs?
I read the manga, and I don’t remember him having those vampire like teeth.
Wonder why the anime put that change to him.

I think it's more of the "fangs" being what little you can actually see of his (back) teeth. I noticed it too and tried to figure it out, and that's what I came up with.
Apr 30, 8:39 AM
Feb 2016
first time I saw the fangs thought it was just a normal anime thing where he'd have them for comedic affect and be back to normal. but he's not back to normal. it suits him but it doesn't fit the style.
Apr 30, 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Anime_Skaddiel
@Anime_Skaddiel simple character designs like this means more sakuga usually since the animators can draw fast with it
Apr 30, 8:43 PM
Jul 2021
deg said:
@Anime_Skaddiel simple character designs like this means more sakuga usually since the animators can draw fast with it

I'm all for simple characters. I love JJK s2 and majority of Science Saru shows for the simple line counts. It just doesn't look right in my eyes, the manga designs aren't something Murata or Araki draw. Nishio's is not man. They exceptionally consistent and animated but look ugly

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

otakuweek - May 11

135 by toralbabs »»
30 minutes ago

» So we agree that Kafka's "8" form is sexy, right?

VanVeleca - Today

40 by Astrid_Bear »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Apr 20

232 by Dillemon »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Lowkey who else thinks this anime is hilarious as F?

GoatPieceLuffy - May 14

41 by deg »»
Today, 8:02 AM

» I don't think some understand Kafka as a character.

MasterHavik - May 12

38 by Icceman »»
Today, 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.