Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Condition Called Love
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 8:32 PM
May 2011
His old hair was so attractive.. it just sucks how shoujo animes like horimiya as well cut all of these guys hair that made them so unique, into every other background character :( i cant see him as appealing as he was before.. just my take. Hows everyone else feeling about the haircut?

iNinjeekApr 27, 8:45 PM
Apr 27, 8:48 PM
Aug 2021
I don't personally care, it's just a haircut. BUT I appreciate subtle/realistic traits that help make a character stand out from other characters in the show (and other shows) because it helps me remember them after its over, especially in Shoujos which all look 90% homogenous, so this "normalization" of any MC is always an L for me. Unless the show goes bonkers now, I am all but guaranteed to forget the characters when it's over.
Apr 27, 9:12 PM
Nov 2018
It didn't bother me when he got his haircut. I'm pretty sure it didn't bother a lot of people since they don't talk about it.
Apr 27, 9:47 PM
Oct 2021
I don't really care about his haircut, both are attractive. Maybe everyone doesn't really care about his haircut since it looks fine. But I prefer the short one.
Apr 27, 11:18 PM

Dec 2021
Firstly Horimiya is a shounen not shoujo.

I don't really care about his haircut, But I like it when shoujo normalises the mcs. Being similar to the background characters makes it slightly realistic. I don't want to be visually reminded by his appearance that "he is the MC". The same goes for FMCs.
Apr 28, 2:22 AM
Aug 2021
Yess my heart broke when he cuy his hair in first episode 😭😭 he immediately went few points lower. But oh well, I don't even like his overall character so uh...
Apr 28, 4:00 AM
Aug 2022
I mean while I agree it looked way better before I don’t really care that much that cut it.
Apr 28, 5:20 AM
Nov 2020
I didn’t really like the style he had before he cut his hair. He’s really good looking either way and that’s because of his eyes. So I don’t think it matters too much to me.
Apr 28, 7:51 AM
Jan 2024
I know I'm sad. he looked so hot before he cut it. now he just looks kinda ugly and boring to me
Apr 28, 10:59 PM

Feb 2023
Haircuts... They don't bother me, not after watching Suki tte Ii na yo.
Apr 29, 2:53 PM

Mar 2022
Horimiya is a shounen (it was published in a shounen manga magazine), not a shoujo.

Leaving that aside... Hananoi's haircut seems completely irrelevant to me. In my opinion, she looks good in both styles.
May 1, 3:16 PM
Feb 2021
iNinjeek said:
His old hair was so attractive.. it just sucks how shoujo animes like horimiya as well cut all of these guys hair that made them so unique, into every other background character :( i cant see him as appealing as he was before.. just my take. Hows everyone else feeling about the haircut?

OMG yes!!! I was super disappointed when he cut his hair. As soon as he asked "What type of hair length do you like..." I was like don't you dare cut it, but sadly he did, and now he's just ok looking. was also very upset when Miyamura cut his hair ( total hack job) I loved his long locks it suited him so well and made him a unique looking character. when Miyamura cut his hair the show went down hill.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - 12 hours ago

13 by Landonime »»
2 hours ago

» Give it more time, It will shine

mohamed_ashraf - May 3

26 by Benedito29 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9

51 by Twintail_Daemon »»
May 14, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2

65 by Twintail_Daemon »»
May 14, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

77 by Twintail_Daemon »»
May 14, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.