Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2:44 PM

May 2019
I've never played any of Nier game, but surely i knew that this game was a huge sucess, very praised, inspired lots of cultured cosplayers 🗿 etc.

So i was very curious about this anime.

I liked it, a bit disappointed about the 1st episode, but then it turn better with the character's devenlopment.

Still, what a mess is this plot? Can someone spoil and explain to me?

Spoilers of the 1st season ahead:

↓↓↓

↑↑↑

Thanks!
Apr 27, 2:57 PM

Apr 2021
I am anime only, but it is still in my planned to watch.

It is one I’ll watch sooner than later though.
ejleonApr 27, 3:20 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 27, 3:34 PM
Dec 2022
I'm an anime only fan. I haven't played the game yet.
Apr 27, 4:54 PM
Mar 2021
Anime only, but it incentivized me to wanting to play the game. (It’s in my wishlist but don’t have the funds for it)
Apr 27, 6:19 PM
Jun 2023
I started with replicant, that game was amazing so I got automata and it was a 10/10 one of the BEST games ive ever played then the anime came out and it was good. I do stoll have a bias towards the game cause it is a actual masterpiece
Apr 27, 8:10 PM
Mar 2023
Game 🗿🔥,2B 🗿🔥
Apr 28, 3:35 AM
Dec 2018
Rob7 said:
I've never played any of Nier game, but surely i knew that this game was a huge sucess, very praised, inspired lots of cultured cosplayers 🗿 etc.

I liked it, a bit disappointed about the 1st episode, but then it turn better with the character's devenlopment.

↓↓↓

↑↑↑

Thanks!

So to answer your question about humanity.

Apr 28, 7:31 AM
Jun 2022
First experienced the stories via the Novels, haven't finished the anime yet
Apr 28, 4:14 PM
Oct 2020
Played the game about a year before anime came out. One of the best games I've played for sure. Anime felt weaker after the game, though it follows the story of the game pretty close, I would recommend playing the game if you have time to spare, as it will take around 40-50 hours to complete, but you will not regret it. Game might feel challenging, but you can always set to easy mode to simply enjoy the story.
Don't get me wrong tho, anime is still pretty good and I can't wait for the second season.
Apr 30, 5:24 AM

Aug 2022
Well the main story is too long (and too good) I wish Anime was about all of that!! I mean from the Drakengard series (which is about Nier world ) to Nier games...
I only played Nier Automata once (even automata has many endings and details) so I watched the summary of story from Drakengard to Nier games on youtube, simply the best story in video games!

I think you guys should try Nier Automata and also watch anime and alsooo watch the whole story on youtube!!!!!
1WanteD1Apr 30, 5:27 AM
May 7, 1:12 PM
Jul 2020
Rob7 said:

↓↓↓

↑↑↑

Thanks!

the anime doesn't do the game justice at all
legit was a massive disappointment
i played both nier replicant and automata
in the anime they changed the plot
and skipped over alot of things
they didn't pay attention to side missions that added massive depths to the game like (amnesia)
it was heavily rushed and i doubt that the second season will fix anything

More topics from this board

» NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Part 2 trailer confirms 2024

NightlyData - Mar 22

5 by thereIwasnt »»
Apr 25, 5:31 PM

» They should have called this NieR:Automata Ver1.1b

Tomentos - Sep 3, 2023

12 by deg »»
Mar 30, 11:45 PM

» HYPE?! ( 1 2 )

TraX_EZ - Jul 23, 2023

51 by APolygons2 »»
Mar 1, 12:42 AM

» Depression

bartolomeuoateu - Aug 13, 2023

14 by Mattinator95 »»
Jan 3, 8:31 AM

» When will this air?

Pochi_Sakura - Sep 22, 2023

4 by thereIwasnt »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.