Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 10:08 AM

Dec 2023
Personally for me, I like Ami more than Taiga

And hopefully the lolicon drama involving Taiga doesn't happen again the last time I posted.

Also, sorry mods for filling out the description with useless characters. My apologies!
Apr 27, 10:20 AM
Nov 2022
You three are legends 🍷🫡
Apr 27, 10:46 AM
Aug 2023
I like Taiga the most, but I think Ami is the better character. If Ami had gotten more focus in the story then I think she probably would’ve been my favorite.
Apr 27, 10:47 AM
Jun 2023
Axaban said:
I like Taiga the most, but I think Ami is the better character. If Ami had gotten more focus in the story then I think she probably would’ve been my favorite.

Ami got wasted the second half of the show it and tore me apart, she was best girl
Apr 27, 10:49 AM
Jun 2023
ami best then minori ,, taiga i don't like her.
Apr 27, 11:00 AM
Jan 2021
i didn't know people liked Ami so much.

For me the best character (and my favourite) in Toradora is Minori even though I wasn't rooting for her to end up with the main guy. I just wanted her to get a happy ending most of everyone - but not with MC because that would've been terrible story telling after setting him up with Taiga the whole time, and would've completely destroyed the idea of development for both him and Taiga

I also haven't watched this in like 5 years so I only have what I remember feeling to go off of rather than actual things that happened in the series.
Apr 27, 11:15 AM
Jan 2021
Taiga Aisaka by far, but Ami was interesting
Apr 27, 11:24 AM

Apr 2021
1 - Yasuko
2 - Taiga
3 - Minori
4 - Ami

They are all anime attractive women, all important to the story, but not all their character personalities are winners.

Yasuko is beautiful, cute, fun, kind, caring, loving, encouraging, appreciative, kinda irresponsible and depending on Ryuugi a lot but hard working to support her family, she helps the story progress and with character growth, she is important in a lot of the archs and for the ending.

She is my favorite character in the show.
ejleonApr 27, 11:41 AM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 27, 6:41 PM
Sep 2023
Kaze1214 said:
You three are legends 🍷🫡

Minorin best girl

it’s not even close
Apr 27, 8:21 PM

Sep 2022
Minori is my favorite Toradora girl.
Apr 27, 8:23 PM
Jun 2022
Tsundere s are treasure
Apr 27, 8:53 PM

Dec 2021
Definitely Taiga. Minori is too unstable for my liking, and unfortunately I'm one of those people who can't stand Ami. Yasuko's good though.
Apr 27, 9:16 PM
Nov 2018
Yasuko and then Ami. The other 2 I didn't particularly care for in the show.
Apr 27, 9:21 PM

Sep 2018
Taiga is so cute she is my #1, but I will admit Amy is a more interesting character. Toradora portable gives all these girls sometime to shine. I am not one for Minori though.
Apr 27, 9:53 PM

Sep 2022
On my next rewatch, I have a good feeling that Ami's gonna win the Ryuuji bowl this time.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Apr 27, 10:30 PM
Feb 2022
i love ami so so much! idk im not much of a fan of the tsundere trope so I definitely preferred ami. Although I knew she wasn't gonna end up with the main character I was definitely rooting for her
Apr 27, 10:32 PM
Sep 2021
minori

Taiga is one of the worst tsunderes to ever exist, Ami has barely a screentime in the story or focus and you can remove her and basically nothing changes, and her backstory and personality are ridiculous, Ryuji's mom is whatever until she did the dumbest thing in the anime ever later on
Apr 27, 11:27 PM
Jan 2023
I personally liked minori alot but the fact that she never revealed her true feelings until the finale kinda messed it up. like they knew they were in love with each other and never went for it then decides to spill the beans when her beat friend wants him? nah ami has a bad personality at the beginning but she never once lied about wanting the mc
Apr 27, 11:33 PM
Feb 2022
You left out Yuri Sensei. Not that she beats Ami, but she certainly beats the mom :)
Apr 28, 4:16 AM
Apr 2023
Owlblocks said:
You left out Yuri Sensei. Not that she beats Ami, but she certainly beats the mom :)

Agree. Underrated character, which unfortunately has less screen time in the series compared to the novel. This is, however, redeemed in the psp game, her route is quite a thing.
Apr 29, 12:25 PM
Oct 2021
Taiga is legitimately a bad person and character. Though I know she fits the description of girl characters people love in anime.
Any sane person in a real life scenario would pick someone like Minori in this situation
Apr 29, 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
just wanted to show off my taiga cosplay(´ω`)

Apr 29, 6:35 PM
Dec 2022
Whoever picked Minori is a legend. Minori best girl.
Apr 30, 8:28 AM
Sep 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:
minori

Taiga is one of the worst tsunderes to ever exist, Ami has barely a screentime in the story or focus and you can remove her and basically nothing changes, and her backstory and personality are ridiculous, Ryuji's mom is whatever until she did the dumbest thing in the anime ever later on

Wait, after this Ami opinion I need to genuinly ask you how old are you
Apr 30, 1:21 PM
Nov 2023
For me I would say Taiga because even though she is the standard Tsundere I loved watching her character growth and progression over the show.
Apr 30, 11:17 PM
Sep 2021
Prokurator-kun said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:
minori

Wait, after this Ami opinion I need to genuinly ask you how old are you

I'm 23

so......what about it ?
May 3, 4:04 PM
Jul 2023
I kinda knew how this anime would end since the very beginning hence that's why I gave it a low rating. I literally forced myself to watch until the end in hopes of a plot twist or something, like Ami confessing to Ryuji and ending up together. That would've made everything better for me and that's why I think Ami is the best girl. All of the other characters' potential was just a waste.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.