Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 6:04 AM

Dec 2015
This episode needed the Benny Hill chase theme. Ran seemed so worried at first but she broke out the Karate after they got the okay to hunt it down 😂.

The case(s) was simple. Nice that they aren't bearing any grudges and willing to help each other. A nice change from the petty murder.

Surrounded? They could've just ran back to the van and taken off but okay.

That's cute. Some of the farmers have an animal name in their last name:

熊谷 一樹・くまがい かずき・Kumagai Kazuki 熊(くま)- Bear

鹿戸 貫太・しかど かんた・Shikado Kanta - 鹿(しか) deer

Arai and Inose even have the animal radical ( 犭)in their names. Heck Arai kind of looks like a raccoon with those bags under his eyes. And Arai might come from 洗い熊 (あらいぐま・araiguma) a type of raccoon. Plus, 猪瀬 Inose being attacked by a wild boar 猪 ・いのしし(inoshishi) is quite punny.

メロンを食べたことないが、なんか美味しそう。食べてみたいw。農家の仕事は大変だね。日本の果実は高すぎる^^;。
Apr 27, 10:35 PM

Jul 2008
hmmmm......now I'm hungry.
Apr 28, 6:49 AM
Mar 2018
I thought this episode was OK, but it could've been elevated in a few ways to make it more fun. For example, it feels like it should've involved the Detective Boys; they could've heard about the case on a school trip and taken it upon themselves to solve it.

Also, it could've been set during the summer and have more of the animal culprits shown.

Just a few random ideas that I feel could've helped this installment distinguish itself from other filler episodes. As it stands, it's mid.
May 7, 9:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
melon thief!!!
Well, I don´t understand why they tried to catch a raccoon with the hands if are dangerous!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1124 Discussion

hai_X_is - Yesterday

5 by teraphIl1000 »»
Today, 6:04 AM

» Episode page is not updated

Rithic - May 13

2 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 192 Discussion

giraffesyo - Jul 19, 2012

12 by BladeX05 »»
May 17, 7:06 AM

» Most absurd gadget

JoeChip - May 16

5 by Zakariahabel »»
May 16, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1123 Discussion

hai_X_is - May 11

5 by groudonvert »»
May 13, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.