Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 27, 4:55 AM
Apr 2023
Can someone explain the ending scene? How did yuzuru redeem himself? I don't get it
Apr 27, 5:21 AM
Mar 2021
There’s no explanation it happened just like that ( i really don’t remember that much but if this is the anime when the mc and the heroine past each other at the city full of people in the end then it’s just a reincarnation)
Apr 27, 5:22 AM
Nov 2022
Vapor_AU said:
Can someone explain the ending scene? How did yuzuru redeem himself? I don't get it

Yuzuru’s appearance in that world was unusual in of itself, and the answer to your question is derived from that.

Apr 27, 5:26 AM
Feb 2023
Vapor_AU said:

it's been a while since I finished angel beats, but from what I remember, he lost his last memories which were about him saving people, since he can't remember that it's like he didn't did it, once he remebers he feels "satisfied" with himself
Apr 27, 5:33 AM
Apr 2023
Kaze1214 said:
Vapor_AU said:

Yuzuru’s appearance in that world was unusual in of itself, and the answer to your question is derived from that.

ohhh tyty for the detailed explanation appreciated
Apr 27, 10:18 AM

Jul 2015
It wasn't explained how he managed to move forward. Some theory state, that Another Ending is actually canon and Otonashi stayed longer and eventually managed to moved on.
The most credible theory indicates, that Otonashi is in fact The Programmer. This theory is backed by the fact, that at the very beginning of the anime we could see Otanashi with NPC uniform, which indicates that he was an NPC for some time and just gained sentience just as he was about to confront Kaede and both had a lover they were separated with when one move on from the afterlife, amongst other similarities.

Apr 27, 11:29 AM
Feb 2013
I always thought that the reason Yuzuru was there was only to help Kanade move on. He didn't actually die with any regrets as we saw in his past life. Initially, we thought he regretted not being able to save his sister but later on, he was able to be at peace since he helped other people.
So my interpretation was that he was just the key to Kanade moving on because her regret was not to have been able to thank the person who saved her while she was alive.
Apr 27, 10:28 PM
Sep 2021
it's a garbage anime that obviously wasn't planned ahead so everything is rushed, so yes it doesn't make sense
Apr 27, 11:39 PM
Apr 2023
Saimatsu_Fan said:
it's a garbage anime that obviously wasn't planned ahead so everything is rushed, so yes it doesn't make sense

thank God I'm not the only one who thinks this way
Apr 28, 12:15 AM
Sep 2021
Vapor_AU said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

i sure love series with a world building and a plot that doesn't make sense, clashing tones, too many characters for like 10 eps and none of them are good, and literally baits you to feel sad for them lol
Apr 28, 12:20 AM
Apr 2023
Saimatsu_Fan said:
Vapor_AU said:

i sure love series with a world building and a plot that doesn't make sense, clashing tones, too many characters for like 10 eps and none of them are good, and literally baits you to feel sad for them lol

sheesh I feel u agreed
Apr 28, 3:31 AM
Feb 2024
Why are you looking for an explanation, there is no purpose anyway, if I need to explain what happened in the last scene, we know that yesterday or when people become NPCs, when they reach peace, that is, when Kanade disappears, he came as an NPC. (I wrote it with translation, so forgive me if there are mistakes.)
Apr 28, 3:34 AM
Apr 2023
RegicakTiiy said:
Why are you looking for an explanation, there is no purpose anyway, if I need to explain what happened in the last scene, we know that yesterday or when people become NPCs, when they reach peace, that is, when Kanade disappears, he came as an NPC. (I wrote it with translation, so forgive me if there are mistakes.)

I just want to have a better understanding of plot a more in depth one yk
Apr 28, 5:05 AM
Feb 2024
I see.(I need 15 characters for this post)
Apr 28, 4:22 PM
Nov 2022
I think I need a rewatch, but I remember this series was pure comedy for me
Apr 28, 4:50 PM
Apr 2023
bck108 said:
I think I need a rewatch, but I remember this series was pure comedy for me

did u feel any sense of sadness during the anime?
Apr 29, 6:08 AM
Jun 2021
Saimatsu_Fan said:

Me watching angle beats in 2013 wondering why everyone is sucking it off so hard
Apr 29, 11:38 PM
Sep 2021
guts4ever said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

Me watching angle beats in 2013 wondering why everyone is sucking it off so hard

it's an anime that goes out of its way to make you cry in a very pathetic rushed way, so ofc people like it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.