Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 26, 12:43 PM
Jan 2022
What do you think about the content presented in the anime so fars?

Personally, I liked everything presented so far. In a way I was interested in drinks, am I the only one quite? The way they teach and the way each one does it is very interesting, every week this is the only anime that is giving me anxiety for new episodes, I have never watched it before, and I have a little of "prejudice" towards the other version of the anime.
Apr 26, 12:56 PM

Jan 2023
While the drinks and aspects of bartending are somewhat interesting, I think I’ve had a very meh kind of experience so far. It feels very lukewarm to me and the characters haven’t really captured my attention as if yet, though that can change overtime.

There’s also the whole subplot of those two office ladies trying to recruit the main guy and it’s just a little conflicting to me.
Apr 26, 1:19 PM
Dec 2022
Likewise, bro. I love the anime. I rarely drink but the whole concept of bartending and the way the main character dives deep into its concept always captures me. The smoothe and delicate way he prepared each drinks makes the experience so memorable and, surprisingly, always gets me in the mood for drinking. The anime is really good.
Apr 26, 1:21 PM
Nov 2023
I really enjoy the dialogue and the Ginza backdrop, the characters are engaging, and it’s easy to be drawn in. But the whole extreme levels of ‘snobbery’? in mixing drinks is above my taste level. Most cocktails are nasty to me, so I don’t see how stir speed, overcooled ice, martini having a ‘face’ etc are really important. Most people going to a bar just gulp the first drink, they don’t really taste anything til number 2. But then I’m a simple beer guy, and I’ll still watch it for the cool vibe.
Apr 26, 1:59 PM

Apr 2021
I have enjoyed this anime a lot and I wish they would make more anime in this style, like with food, being focused more on the actual recipes and cooking in a more serious and dramatic fashion.

The bartender trying to learn the “drink of God”, the unique drinks he makes for specific people, the hotel pursuing to hire him, other bartenders showing off their skills, and him competing with other bartenders.

I have made drinks for family and friends so this has totally peaked my interest.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 26, 2:19 PM
Aug 2021
I like the mix of the classics like Manhattan and Whiskey Soda (Highball), but also that they go for unorthodox drinks like Bull Shot. I loved reading the small amount of Drops of God and this reminds me of that manga.
Apr 28, 9:43 AM
Dec 2022
I have learned so much, I’m enjoying it.
ponkowo22Apr 28, 12:21 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

56 by AshesOnFire19 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1

59 by Benedito29 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

31 by sakurasyinks »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17

65 by patkarunungan »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Bartender: Kami no Glass Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

94 by jumbosan »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.