Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 28, 10:00 AM
Oct 2019
More world building!!
Sasuga Rimuru-sama, he really thinking all the possibility and trying to figuring it out who is the mastermind from the previous battle.

One meeting just ended and another one is just about to start.
davidyodo24Apr 28, 10:07 AM
Apr 28, 10:20 AM

Oct 2017
That's quite the invention they made, really useful, a bit too useful. Rimuru's close to discerning the true mastermind. Meanwhile Hinata has also called up a meeting, gotta get prepared to have their butts kicked after all.

A lot of build up going on since the season started and it was good. Things should pick up soon though.
Apr 28, 10:25 AM
Jan 2012
How the heck do people enjoy the meetings? I'm seeing more and more folks post sentiments similar to my own (i.e. that the meetings are exceptionally uninteresting), but are people so lost in the sauce that they think 80 to 90 minutes of meetings is somehow enjoyable to watch?

Maybe it's an age thing. I work for a living and have plenty of meetings to sit through as it is, I don't need it in my entertainment media.

I don't care that it's coming from the source material; this is an anime, so for god's sake, show, don't tell. An uncomfortably large percentage of the season's runtime has been spent in the same room. I'm sure the artists are loving that, but I'm sure not, and the people that are...

Get some help. JFC.
Apr 28, 12:55 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This is moving at glacial pace, seriously boring first episodes, if it wasn't that far into this show, i would drop it.
Apr 28, 4:18 PM

May 2018
Talking episode let's go!!!
Apr 29, 2:07 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to Rokluft
@Lizsaki oh yes. I can recognise a fanboy from miles.
and congratulation on reading a newspaper you indirectly touched grass (or what it used to be a tree or leaf of some sort 😂) you need it.
@Rokluft oh w8 are you jealous that I can read? Lol, I Knew it someone that mention newspaper is a guy that can't read more than 2 sentence before falling asleep lol.
Apr 29, 3:41 AM

Feb 2014
so so boring, if i didn't enjoy the previous seasons so much i'd definitely drop this with the these past episodes just being talk, talk, talk with nothing interesting happening
Apr 29, 4:52 AM

Jul 2013
Goddamn it I caught up with the last episode, gotta wait weekly again. Also, Hinata and her little group in white, they're gonna be good punching bags for Rimuru and his team.
Apr 29, 9:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
He is worried about Hinata!!!
kekeke
Apr 29, 5:13 PM
Jan 2018
Reply to Alvian_11
Unkindd said:
yap yap yap. needs better pacing for the anime adaptation, so far this volume that has been adapted was much more enjoyable in the actual text story.

Since you don't have to you know...wait a week to open the LN's next page
@Alvian_11 No I literally mean the amount of text that is added, changed, and presented in different ways actually makes a progressive and enjoyable difference to the story and that I don't always have to be content with how one anime studio replicates something I've enjoyed for years..
Apr 29, 8:21 PM

Jul 2016
This season sure is being hell for those with short attention span lol.
For me, it was another highly interesting episode. Tempest is developing new technologies and the common link between all these conflicts is starting to be addressed.

Unironically speaking, looking forward to more meetings next episode.
May 1, 3:46 AM

Sep 2014
Convenient magical tool to solve all their worries is convenient. And they even pointed that out in the show!

The convenient cheat skill is also pretty convenient, MC basically doesnt have to think for himself at all anymore.

Honestly its episodes like this which made me dislike the show in the first place.

Even with all the good parts this story has, the underlying base of it all is always just generic wish fullfillment without consequences as soon as Rimuru gets involved.

Highly prefered the previous episode to this. I mean its all just talking without much relevance to anything. Its not even worldbuilding, or drama, or exposition dumping. They just talk and pat themself on the back. So lame.
Comander-07May 1, 3:49 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 1, 10:22 PM
Mar 2015
Both sides are getting ready for battle
May 2, 12:23 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to SouthRzVa
This season sure is being hell for those with short attention span lol.
For me, it was another highly interesting episode. Tempest is developing new technologies and the common link between all these conflicts is starting to be addressed.

Unironically speaking, looking forward to more meetings next episode.
@SouthRzVa Wouldnt say necessarily short attention span. There are shows that have way more exposition that are much more interesting to watch than meetings like these like Monogatari for example. The direction, the meetings that went absolutely nowhere in season 2 that are boring and dragged out and the content while might be relevant in the future, is presented in a terrible manner here. I dont even need action desperately since Slime's never been a strong action anime and its policital world building has been more a feature but the presentation really sucks of it, and the fact that there was no real tension in season 2 and the start of season 3 with any of this makes these meetings feel like a waste of time. A bunch of people like episodes like these in these series but there is a lot more people than the average that are finding these to be very boring and sluggish either and its not because of people having low 'attention spans' guaranteed. All opinion-baseed tho so I dont hold it against them for people somehow managing to enjoy these.
May 3, 3:05 PM
Feb 2016
too many looping topics
May 6, 12:04 PM

Jun 2019
More soft times and more world-building are always nice. I really appreciate that they're not running through the source material and taking their time with it. Can't wait for some interesting developments.
May 6, 3:07 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.
May 10, 2:55 PM
Feb 2016
Me throughout this episode:
May 10, 4:34 PM
Jun 2022
to many useless meetings
May 10, 4:55 PM

May 2015
If shoving your power in your gut is the best way to hide your aura, it makes sense for the gluttonous Rimuru to be the best at this.
May 10, 7:17 PM
Jan 2019
In 6 week this S3 To much dialog scene all of 1 - 6 eps always dialog scene, i hope its over and next 7 eps is come for fight scene...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» At this point they are testing my patience

Yeshaiah2015yesh - May 11

43 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Today, 7:32 AM

» Concerns about Pacing

Pepper0609 - May 5

47 by Reed_of_PC »»
Today, 3:41 AM

» How many volumes s3 will be covering most likely

SlimeLordOfRats - Feb 23

28 by OVERLORD_05 »»
Yesterday, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10

270 by SleepingNinja15 »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Who do you ship Rimuru with?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 19

48 by Abomination_suah »»
Yesterday, 5:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.