Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 1:19 PM
Sep 2022
No creo que Yuhi sea esas tipo de mujeres que se mete con los hombre, yo creo que ese tipo la obligo a ir con ella, estuvo bueno el episodio y ver que pasará mañana 30 de Abril.
Apr 29, 1:20 PM
Sep 2022
No creo que Yuhi sea esas tipo de mujeres que se mete con los hombre, yo creo que ese tipo la obligo a ir con ella, estuvo bueno el episodio y ver que pasará mañana 30 de Abril.
Apr 30, 3:09 PM

May 2015
Things got weird really fast but somehow not so weird... and then weird again. And again.

That dude at the end is obviously her father. But fans being real quick to turn against their idol, like true fans should /s.

Also, at first I thought that the radio producer would turn on the record while the girls were arguing and their new energy would go viral, making the show popular, etc. etc. But they just did it all professionally till the end, which is fine too, I guess.
Apr 30, 7:13 PM

Feb 2015
Almost a great episode, I really liked the characters' connection growing as they admitted that they admire/envy each other and got to know about how they each got into voice acting at the sleepover. And then having further conflict afterwards since Yasumi is still insecure about Yuuhi's success also works well for me. ...But the bath scene was awful. It wasn't romantic AT ALL, and it was completely out of character for Yuuhi. I hope this anime actually wants to be taken seriously with the drama that's now developing. if it's going to continue to pander with awful fanservice like that, I'll have to drop.
May 8, 12:51 AM

Apr 2015
A mum that's rather dismissive of seiyuu as a job in the first place getting annoyed by them doing idol work too was a bit weird.
She doesn't care for 'pure seiyuu work', why should she care about it being 'tainted'?

Tbf it doesn't really matter, it's a reach nitpick
Yesterday, 3:59 AM
Dec 2020
dramaa~
also i'm like 100% sure that's her dad, but now i'm really curious how they'll resolve this

the first part of the ep was fucking weird and disgusting seeing how they're like 14 yo, that bath scene was really unnecessary and quite disturbing tbh
12 hours ago
Feb 2021
:'o they hit me with cute gay shit and then slammed us with this! I feel so bad for her but it's obviously literally her dad so ig she can just clear that up ;_; poor girl.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

30 by cableguyjay »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

26 by AJpurple »»
Yesterday, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1

57 by AJpurple »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Fairytelly »»
May 15, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

80 by FsocietyScan »»
Apr 28, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.