Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 23, 9:55 AM

Nov 2016
That's one amazing color spread.

Vegapunk confirmed dead, damn. Oda has been killing more people in the present in recent arcs. Then again, he's kinda alive as long as Punk Records and the satellites are around.

The world is going to sink? After the Mother Flame aftermath and explicit foreshadowing since Fishman Island I could see that. Love how the story is now also tying everything up. I guess the WG should take note that Water Seven will stay afloat and that FMI, Zou and Skypiea won't really care. Mary Geoise will be safe as well. Is that why the WG took that land from the Lunarians? It's kinda sus that so many of these nations have a connection with each other. I wonder how many people Noah can carry and if someone fixed it after Luffy went crazy on it. Thriller Bark and Wano might become more attractive too. Bro, I hope there's more to his broadcast and that we get something about the past.

Anyway, love to see Sanji throw some legs with Nusjuro. Yet another time where he comes outta nowhere to save a woman. His female in need of help obervation Haki is on another level, lol. It's also hilarious that the Gorosei are on one hand extremely menacing, but then they get jumped by characters who lost to the Franky Family, lmao.

Nice to see son many familar faces among the audience.

And Bonney tapping more into her Nikaesque powers.

Best part was the crew standing on business to protect Robin(Buster Call, Lucci and Saturn, the PTSD is kicking hard). Common Usopp, do something.
FMmatronApr 26, 4:44 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 10:27 AM
Aug 2022
the one piece is revealed, it's the friends we made along the way, final chapter next week
Apr 23, 11:45 AM
Jan 2024
what is happening rn
Apr 23, 12:31 PM
Jul 2023
I clicked on the post even though i’m not up to date
What the hell is happening 😭 these comments are scaring me
Apr 23, 12:36 PM
Aug 2023
we will get the Vegapunks mesg next to next week next week will be a cliffhanger or a countdown to the mesg
Apr 23, 3:08 PM
Jan 2021
luffy dies?! Egghead island is destroyed?!
Apr 23, 5:55 PM

Jun 2011
This make so much sense, with the Joyboy stuffs, Fishman Island stuffs, Wano stuffs, Water 7 stuffs, the Redline stuffs, etc. and this is a great way to tie back to the Fishman Island's prophecy and also Wano "opening" its border. Sanji may find his all blue with the new revelation too.

Saw this comment on the OP subreddit spoiler thread,

Another one that I saw is that Roger could have potentially started the Great Pirate era to push people to go out to the sea, so they have a means of surviving this apocalypse.

Some of these could be a stretch but they tie in well.
ToG25thBaamApr 23, 6:16 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 23, 8:36 PM
Apr 2023
Where did u guys even read it it’s not even in the official manga plus app
Apr 24, 4:21 AM

Jun 2011
Reply to ramshireesh_1
Where did u guys even read it it’s not even in the official manga plus app
@ramshireesh_1 I think most of us have only read the spoilers, or read the raw scans. The actual chapter won't be dropping for a couple more days.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 24, 5:28 AM
Apr 2023
ToG25thBaam said:
@ramshireesh_1 I think most of us have only read the spoilers, or read the raw scans. The actual chapter won't be dropping for a couple more days.

Okay thanks for the info 🙃
Apr 24, 8:33 PM
Dec 2022
New color cover looks awesome
Apr 25, 1:00 AM

Dec 2022
Robin the real puppetmaster
mass media btfo
Sanji the legend
we are officially Biblical
Apr 25, 3:36 AM

Jun 2014
After Lulusia the sea level rose by one meter if I remember correctly, so it checks out that Vegapunk is revealing that the world will sink underwater. Can’t wait to hear more of this message and what he has to say. And damn, I guess he really is dead.

I’m also loving how Robin’s importance is being highlighted, especially with the crew protecting her at all costs from Saturn. I’ve said before that even though she isn’t a monster fighter like Luffy Zoro and Sanji, she’s arguably the most dangerous Straw Hat just from how much knowledge she has. So happy her bounty skyrocketed to being like, 5th highest in the crew.

This revelation definitely just made the future significance of Noah increase exponentially. It’s obviously an explicit reference to Noah’s Ark so it’s going to come into play eventually once the world floods. I’m curious on what that plan entails, and if it’ll be explained further at all in this announcement.
thebrentinator24Apr 26, 10:11 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 25, 4:20 AM
Oct 2021
FMmatron Always so Fast! 😤👍🔥
Apr 26, 12:50 AM
Dec 2022
Damn chapter out fast
Vegapunk really is gone ): RIP old man goat

Always nice to see everyone from the hometowns and stuff
THE TRANSMISSION FINALLY STARTS YIPPEEEE
Bonney giant pretty cool
OUR WORLD IS GOING TO SINK INTO THE OCEAN RAAAAA

What will the elders do? destroy the generator and lose the mother flame? LLLLLL

of course Oda does this before another break 😭😭😭😭
Apr 26, 2:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I mean, throughout the series, we've been seeing some hints at how the sea level keeps rising bit by bit. I'm sure the real info drop is getting to know why exactly and how it's happening.

Waaaanji!!!!!
Apr 26, 3:28 AM

Apr 2015
Oh damn, That last panel gave me chills. What is Oda cooking here!?
Really heartwarming to see the crew protect Robin like that.
Apr 26, 4:00 AM
Jan 2023
Oda is cooking for real!!!!!!!!!
Apr 26, 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
The protect robin page was awesome and the last page was cool too
Penguins are funny
Apr 26, 4:22 AM

Apr 2022
another banger color spread. robin ftw, the two wings of the pirate king being the knights, nami as the queen and gear 5 to top it all off.

sanji stocks upppp, tbf he got chewed on in the next panel but no denying that he stepped up to nusjuro least when i expected it. also put some respect on the rest of the strawhats for stepping up to a gorosei to protect robin!
love these kinda chapters where we glance over the whole world in the audience and glad its been done a few times this arc. also ceasar lmfao.
bonney with another move that resembles luffy in gear fifth/nika, this is crazy.
the world will sink into the ocean? this is giving such strong series endgames vibes, kinda makes me sad but oda dropping a bombshell like that right at the end, need the next chapter now!
Apr 26, 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
kaya looks so pretty 😳
Apr 26, 5:26 AM
Dec 2020
This panel was so cool, oda really got the giant brain in a jar design right, it's so cool

Having the pirates of pirate Island talk like stereotypical pirates is funny

Now that vegapunk is gone I don't really see a place for the new mads in the story, maybe york will join them?

Bruh they fucking hate akainu, the gorosei are ace fans confirmed

Oda loves to add real world problems in his manga, now global warming is one of them, also this was shown to us at the beginning of the arc with the lulusia kingdom disappearing and making the sea levels go up (kinda like freezer coming back as a cyborg to show to the reader that the main theme of the new arc are cyborg, oda really likes dragon ball so i can see the inspiration)
Apr 26, 5:53 AM
Feb 2020
This changes everything!!!

The One Piece world is all but confirmed to be a post apocalyptic world and it's getting worse!

The World Goverment wants to keep the people in the dark about the fact that the ocean will keep rissing (since they will be safe at the red line and they can choose who they want to save or leave to die) and Imu and the world nobles are probably the ones responsible (the literal 1%).

Noah might not have been intended to evacuate the people of Fishmen island at alll, but to save as many people that cant swim as possible.

Now it begs the question, were all the fantasy stuff that we have seen in the story thuss far (giants,minks,fishmen,DF, Sky Islands, Moon with air, Sea Kings, bizare animals and dinosurs etc etc) trully fantasy at all or did they came about as a result of the advance science of the ancient kingdom?
Apr 26, 6:05 AM

Mar 2015
Each chapter, Oda makes the Five Elders look like trash...

They had so much potencial as one of the final main villains but the author seems not to care about them
Apr 26, 6:58 AM
Sep 2019
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Apr 26, 7:47 AM
Apr 2019
FINALLY Vegapunk's stalling ends. Also Sanji stocks are rising while Robin is continued to be haunted by the genocide of her people. And yet all the weaker Straw Hats jump in to protect her and prove their mettle against a Gorosei. Loved this chapter
hi, how are you?
Apr 26, 8:36 AM

Dec 2023
Mid chapter. Vegapunk takes forever to speak the f up.
Apr 26, 8:41 AM

Apr 2016
The message finally begins! There's been lots of clues pointing to the idea of everything sinking, with Water 7 and the past of Wano, I wonder what the explanation is
I loved seeing Nami coming in to protect Robin from Saturn <3
Also giant Bonney 0.0
Apr 26, 9:54 AM

Aug 2021
man. what a chapter. beautiful color spread. vegapunk's announcement drags out throughout the chapter and we get to see a bunch of the places of the past listening in on the broadcast which is always a treat. vegapunk's announcement is that the world is going to sink into the ocean. wow. didn't expect that. panels of mermaids to end the chapter. looks like shirahoshi's power is finally about to take center stage as it was always hinted to. details next chapter should be very interesting
Apr 26, 9:58 AM

Oct 2017
Protect Robin guys. I had a feeling it was gonna be something like this lol. What's the cause though. They'll have to retrieve one piece and save the world?
Apr 26, 10:46 AM

Dec 2023
He finally started this speech, how long have we been waiting? :D
Apr 26, 11:26 AM

Mar 2014
Don't you dare touch Robin you sonova...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 26, 12:34 PM
Mar 2015
Vegapunk is one crafty guy using decoy slugs to hide his location
Apr 26, 12:48 PM

Jun 2023
Nice to see many familiar faces in this chapter.

Gigantamax Bonney tho 🔥🔥🔥
Apr 26, 2:38 PM
May 2021
The world is ending?! In the One Piece verse?
Apr 26, 3:55 PM
Aug 2020
the world is going to what!!!!

great chaapter

give me more!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 26, 6:47 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
cover spread looks soooo good as usual
seeing Vegapunk's current head was awesome
kaya is so hot bruh
didn't realise swordsman gorosei was so big LOL
bonney really does have some crazy powers too!! G5 gigant!!
the protect robin scene was SO GOOD
didn't expect a global warming announcement. was surely expecting something about imu or the void century
Apr 26, 9:02 PM
Sep 2020
I wonder if the reveal of the world sinking is what the Sea kings meant back in Fishman island mentioning how Noah was needed for the "appointed day". Maybe Noah is meant to be salvation from the world sinking event. Maybe the world government wants to create a new void century and that's why the world nobles moved to the red line in the past. Heck maybe that's why the first void century happened.
Apr 26, 10:04 PM
Dec 2011
At least that whole thing about the sea level rising makes sense. It seemed like such a foot note I thought it was odd. For such a big event we haven’t really seen much of the aftermath.

I saw a theory about Nami being an ancient weapon. I don’t know in what way, but I keep getting the feeling Nami is stronger than she certainly thinks she is. Gotta keep Robin safe.

Apr 27, 12:44 AM

Jan 2014
sanji cook this time.
but I wonder, for how long he would survive?

so we really lost vegapunk stella?
I always hoped he survived.

so the sea level is rising?
one thing that doesn't make sense to me is the water around Lulusia didn't fill the empty hole. it's not like there's a wall around there, right?
since the very land of it disintegrate into the bottom of the ocean, the water should fill the hole resulting in sea level dropped.
Apr 27, 1:27 PM
Jan 2021
ITS OVER THE WORLD IS GONNA FLOOD
Apr 27, 1:37 PM
Jan 2020
Wow, I love how the Straw Hats protected Robin from Saturn. Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Brook's time to shine, Brook cut off one of Saturn's legs and Chopper blocked one too, their bond is just adorable. Sanji seems to be using Ifrit Jambe and kicked Nusjuro so hard to save Bonney and Franky or was it just a normal kick? Vegapunk announces the world is gonna sink just as Iceberg saw it all the way back to Water 7. The foreshadowing is crazy now Fishman Island also seems to be a significant arc.
Apr 27, 1:39 PM
Jan 2020
Wow Luffy as King, Nami as Queen, Jinbe and Franky as Rooks, Zoro and Sanji and Knights, Usopp and Brook as Bishops and Chopper as Pawns then Robin as the player! 10/10 cover!
Apr 28, 4:45 AM
Apr 2024
never seen this coming
i thought many theory but this was unexpected
Apr 28, 6:19 AM

Jun 2010
It looks like Luffy will transform to Joyboy mode when he is fighting. Gotta protect Robin and Bonney. I'm quite shock to hear Vegapunk announcement. Kinda unexpected him to say that the world is going to sink. I thought he would have said something about WG's sin and the void century, or Kuma.
Apr 28, 6:28 AM
Mar 2022
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWWWWOW
Apr 28, 8:27 AM
Jun 2023
The Last panel says it all...

WERE COOKED
Apr 28, 10:33 AM

Aug 2015
I hope Vegapunk explains the relationship between the Devil Fruits and the whole "cant swim" curse. Otherwise, the whole verse is about to die lmao.

I read a comment on IG about Roger's crew being aware of the whole drowning, which is why you see them all doing things related to the ocean such as Rayleigh coating ships, or Doctor making a house inside a whole fucking Whale.
Apr 28, 12:28 PM

Nov 2020
The last page
Generational plot twist... Oda is amazing

Apr 28, 1:05 PM

Jun 2019
My mind is blown. Oda-sensei keeps on cooking and cooking.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 616 Discussion

smokes - Feb 23, 2011

49 by YhomTorke »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

38 by Legal1234 »»
Yesterday, 7:43 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 772 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 6:24 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

88 by Legal1234 »»
Yesterday, 4:53 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1000 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SuperRed - Dec 26, 2020

139 by yoko-_- »»
May 13, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.