Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 7:36 AM

Oct 2016
I did not expect to be 100 Girlfriend'd this chapter, but damn, that is indeed a wall of text and boy was it interesting. The whole body, will and soul thing will definitely be major plot at some point.

I cannot tell if that Carla was smiling genuinely or if it was a sus smile, that begs the question if we're gonna see another Ultimatia. If there comes another clone of Carla that has a soul close to the original, then definitely. I mean if it happened once, it can happen again, but maybe this time as an ally.

Slime truly the best evil bro, caring about Ragna's health.

Nah nah, I am not gonna accept anyone else making a silver comet weapon for Ragna, but Starlia. Though this could be a sign she's coming back soon, cope.

Oh shit, oh shit, Crimson meeting Gilzea. Huh, I am pretty sure Gil has a weird sinister looking speech bubble when she speaks, but it's gone here, I guess she speaks differently with Crimson, more enthusiastic? I guess she likes big brother/sister?
Apr 23, 12:46 PM
May 2021
Well well finally a new chapter. And surprised to see a clone of prison saintess + her dialogues were way too much lol. And at the end was that Crimson??? Ayo if that's true then he/she is related to gilzea wow
Apr 23, 12:47 PM
May 2021
sKyBlazer08 said:
I did not expect to be 100 Girlfriend'd this chapter, but damn, that is indeed a wall of text and boy was it interesting. The whole body, will and soul thing will definitely be major plot at some point.

I cannot tell if that Carla was smiling genuinely or if it was a sus smile, that begs the question if we're gonna see another Ultimatia. If there comes another clone of Carla that has a soul close to the original, then definitely. I mean if it happened once, it can happen again, but maybe this time as an ally.

Slime truly the best evil bro, caring about Ragna's health.

Nah nah, I am not gonna accept anyone else making a silver comet weapon for Ragna, but Starlia. Though this could be a sign she's coming back soon, cope.

Oh shit, oh shit, Crimson meeting Gilzea. Huh, I am pretty sure Gil has a weird sinister looking speech bubble when she speaks, but it's gone here, I guess she speaks differently with Crimson, more enthusiastic? I guess she likes big brother/sister?

Oh so it was Crimson at the end lol. Disguise master
Apr 23, 11:25 PM
Jul 2021
it was crimson in the end who meets gilzea?
Apr 24, 1:54 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Nuh_uh19
it was crimson in the end who meets gilzea?
@Nuh_uh19 Yeah, it was Crimson.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 74 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 23

5 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 5, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 72 Discussion

Apratim - Apr 2

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 21, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 71 Discussion

Apratim - Apr 2

2 by Apratim »»
Apr 2, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 70 Discussion

Apratim - Apr 2

0 by Apratim »»
Apr 2, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Chapter 65 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 26, 2023

1 by x_maxedit »»
Feb 12, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.