Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 4:58 AM

Dec 2019
Jesus, that turned really dark all of a sudden. When manga or anime throw in the whole "let's sell this kid to a pedo" it really makes me feel awful, considering that shit has historically happened often and still does to this day.

Now, that woman is an enigma; I guess this manga is gonna turn more into the supernatural as it progresses, but I'm honestly confused as to where it plans to go at this pace.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 23, 5:27 AM
Jan 2024
damnn the chapter was good also do we know that lady at the end???
Apr 23, 5:32 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to hi777
damnn the chapter was good also do we know that lady at the end???
@hi777 she's the one that appears at the very beginning of the manga. As to who she is, no idea, but I guess she is related somehow to Hotaru's mom and/or father.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 23, 5:45 AM
Jan 2024
ImNotAnOtaku1 said:
@hi777 she's the one that appears at the very beginning of the manga. As to who she is, no idea, but I guess she is related somehow to Hotaru's mom and/or father.

ohh ic gotta see the chapter again ig
Apr 23, 7:40 AM
Feb 2016
what a wholesome chapter, killing enslavers and traffickers. that lady/spirit? from the beginning appearing again already was unexpected.
Apr 24, 9:13 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
alright chapter 6;
starting off with a pleasing color page featuring the main character. right off the bat is the uniquely illustrative way the artist draws this manga. while the characters are drawn pretty standardly, the background and supporting visual details are stellar. this is all because of the rough, sketchlike anture of sucha style that highlights the dramatic tone of the beginning of this chapter.

later on in the chapter, i actually rescind my statement about the character drawings being mid. the noble characters or at least the characters we are supposed to empathize with as the audience are being detailed faily properly. however, the thugs who kidnap the girl halfway through the chapter are drawn extremely sloppy, almost as if the author is trying to highlight the fuzziness of that scene due to trauma or maybe even the shallowness of the bad peoples' characters.

utilizing the previous observation i made about the art style and how it impacts how we perceive the story as the audience, i admire how the thing held by the one standing over the girl blends into the environment almost. highlighting this is the contrast between it and the the outline of the one standing over the girl. their outline is very thick, almost like its a grounded individuality being highlighted, opposed to their staff or wtv, which is a reflection of how this person is using the unclear atmosphere to their advantage as a "tool" of some sort

cool chapter :>
boredboredbored

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goze Hotaru Chapter 12 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Yesterday

1 by ravingLimey »»
Yesterday, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Goze Hotaru Chapter 11 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Jun 4

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Goze Hotaru Chapter 10 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 28

2 by Chococacao »»
May 30, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Goze Hotaru Chapter 9 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 21

1 by Nieznajomy43 »»
May 23, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Goze Hotaru Chapter 8 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - May 6

2 by ravingLimey »»
May 7, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.