Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 23, 3:12 AM
Mar 2021
I wish the mc would have a harem, not only just with one woman like on the current anime. Because this kind of type anime usually have a harem and I love it. I haven't read the source material so this is purely my opinion based on the airing anime episodes. Don't bully me bcs of my opinion. I'm just expressing my opinion✌🏻
Apr 23, 3:21 AM
Feb 2021
i like this kind of anime very much but my problem is that usually there isnt any romance i mean sure u can say she is intrested but it dosent go anywhere u feel me?

and that i would very much like to change like u see a beautifull women that dedicate herself to u and fateful etc etc at least show a bit of intrest lol?

this animes are always like this there is someone in love with the mc but nothing happens.

like give me an anime with the same story same mc same everything but just have some romance man cmon is it too much to ask
Apr 23, 4:22 AM
Aug 2022
Romance b/w one female and one male >>>> Harem
Apr 23, 4:43 AM

Jan 2017
Kevinjtc said:
I wish the mc would have a harem

He won't. You can go for other Isekai, tho.
Isekai is an incredibly popular genre, especially in Light Novels, and most of them do have Harems.

__MoRaX__ said:
i like this kind of anime very much but my problem is that usually there isnt any romance i mean sure u can say she is intrested but it dosent go anywhere u feel me?

That's because that's not the goal of such stories.

They almost all are wish fulfillment power fantasy, so their only aim is to make you forget your boring life, and escape by inserting yourself into the protagonist, living long and eventful adventures, but without struggling too much because you are a badass, with a full blown out Harem of cute girls treating you like a god.

As for this work, there is Romance tho. The two main characters falls in love with each other very quickly, and lives together.
Just don't expect it to be a well developed and/or realistic relationship, as, like i said, it is not the aim of the story.
Alexioos95Apr 23, 4:46 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 4:46 AM

Jan 2013
In this type of show, as long as there's other cute girls in his orbit, it makes zero difference whether they're in love with him or not.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 23, 8:04 AM

Apr 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Kevinjtc said:
I wish the mc would have a harem

He won't. You can go for other Isekai, tho.
Isekai is an incredibly popular genre, especially in Light Novels, and most of them do have Harems.

__MoRaX__ said:

That's because that's not the goal of such stories.

They almost all are wish fulfillment power fantasy, so their only aim is to make you forget your boring life, and escape by inserting yourself into the protagonist, living long and eventful adventures, but without struggling too much because you are a badass, with a full blown out Harem of cute girls treating you like a god.

As for this work, there is Romance tho. The two main characters falls in love with each other very quickly, and lives together.
Just don't expect it to be a well developed and/or realistic relationship, as, like i said, it is not the aim of the story.

Isekai / fantasy / adventure / etc are some of my favorite anime.

I get what you mean, I can understand people unhappy with their lives might do this, however, I have never felt the need to insert myself into an anime character, anime is completely unrealistic and it seems illogical to do so in my mind.

When I read about historical figures, I don’t insert myself into their story, I acknowledge their own successes or failures in life, and sometimes I’ll keep some interesting quotes.

Same thing for anime, it is not my story, it’s the character’s story, so I have no need to inert myself.

I either enjoy it or not, but I try to be fair in my rating.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 23, 8:12 AM

Apr 2021
I think the anime is doing fine for now, the “romance” is not too bad, they both seem to like each other, her learning to cook was cute, and the “jealousy” has been used for funny moments.

What I do not understand is why most of the time in these types of anime, it is that either the male is obsessed or the famale is in obsessed, but not both in love at the same time, and we get dragged along with them never actually getting together, or someone being extremely shy / standoffish, without have a good reason.

Why even have it in the anime, just spend time on another part of the story.
ejleonApr 23, 8:15 AM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 23, 8:42 AM

Jan 2017
ejleon said:
I get what you mean, I can understand people unhappy with their lives might do this, however, I have never felt the need to insert myself into an anime character, anime is completely unrealistic and it seems illogical to do so in my mind.

Good for you then, because there is a lot of people like that, unfortunately. That's especially the case in Japan, where the ordinary salaryman works 60+ hours a week, sometimes even going over 80, depending on the company... Of course they'd want to have a little bit of fun too.

That's part as to why, in Isekai works, the protagonist often dies in his world and/or that it is of little to no importance in the story.

Edit : That's also a major difference in the "old" and "modern" Isekais. The formers uses the new world to make the protagonist learn something about his life in his previous world (to which he's often returned once the story finishes), whereas the latters make him appreciate his new one more instead, just because... There is most often than not literally no artistical value in these.
Alexioos95Apr 23, 8:50 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 23, 11:02 AM
Jan 2024
With a girl like fenrys it’s a scam that this isn’t ecchi
Apr 23, 1:01 PM

Apr 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ejleon said:

Good for you then, because there is a lot of people like that, unfortunately. That's especially the case in Japan, where the ordinary salaryman works 60 hours a week, sometimes even going over 80, depending on the company... Of course they'd want to have a little bit of fun too.

That's part as to why, in Isekai works, the protagonist often dies in his world and/or that it is of little to no importance in the story.

Edit : That's also a major difference in the "old" and "modern" Isekais. The formers uses the new world to make the protagonist learn something about his life in his previous world (to which he's often returned once the story finishes), whereas the latters make him appreciate his new one more instead, just because... There is most often than not literally no artistical value in these.

That was very helpful information and explanation.

I definitely gained a knew perspective about anime, as well as learning more about Japan’s history, economy, and changes in perspectives.

I feel bad for their situation and hope it gets better to them.

I appreciate the lessons, Thank you!

Apr 23, 2:15 PM
Jul 2023
It will be a romance and not harem anime and they will make other moves in upcoming episodes, just wait

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

62 by ahmedhassan99988 »»
Yesterday, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

44 by MegamiRem »»
May 30, 10:41 AM

» Feels like Im back in the 2000s

StalkerFairy - May 26

10 by ejleon »»
May 29, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

30 by waldy713 »»
May 29, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 15

83 by MegamiRem »»
May 28, 1:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.