Forum Settings
Forums

'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

New
Apr 21, 1:29 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The 10th Anniversary Memorial Festival! Overlap Bunko All Star Gathering Special event Part 3 unveiled on Sunday additional cast members and the first promo for the Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Season 3 (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 3) television anime. The anime is set to premiere in Fall 2024.

Rikiya Koyama (Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II) and Minoru Shiraishi (Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei) are joining the cast as Gahard D. Hoelscher and Baius D. Hoelscher, respectively.

Akira Iwanaga (Saihate no Paladin: Tetsusabi no Yama no Ou) is returning to direct the television anime at asread. Shouichi Satou (Mirai Nikki (TV)) is handling the script and series composition. Chika Kojima (Big Order) (TV) is designing the characters, and Ryou Takahashi (Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Ryou Shirakome's adventure fantasy novel, which he originally posted on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in November 2013. Overlap began releasing the novel with illustrations by TakayaKi in June 2015 and shipped the 13th and final volume in September 2022.

RoGa began drawing a manga adaptation on the Comic Gardo web manga portal in February 2016. The 13th volume shipped on January 25, with the 14th scheduled for a May 25 release.

J-Novel Club licensed the light novel for digital release in February 2017 and published the 13th e-book volume in March 2023. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed both the light novel and its manga adaptation for physical release in July and September 2017, respectively. The publisher shipped the 13th light novel volume last October and the 12th manga volume on March 26.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Apr 21, 4:43 PM

Apr 2020
One of my best series of all time.
Looking forward to this masterpiece by the end of this year.

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Apr 22, 11:26 PM

May 2014
Great news, I like this series so much!
### ||| 私はアニメと日本文化が大好きです ||| ###"Kago-ni noru hito, katsugu hito, sono mata waraji-o tsukuru." ###
Apr 26, 12:20 PM
Dec 2023
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 3 ❤️❤️❤️

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - 5 hours ago

0 by Aiimee »»
5 hours ago

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
5 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
7 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

8 by DARM11 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.