Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 8:14 PM
Oct 2019
I hope I'm not the only one who wants this to become a thing. Honestly I'm not a Yuri person, especially not anything sexual. But I want this to be a thing. I was wishing for something to happen between these two in final eps, but I guess it was too early

Bottom-line tho, I WANT THEM TO HAVE SEX SO BAD AND ADMIT THEY'RE GAY FOR EACH OTHER
Apr 19, 8:18 PM
Oct 2019
Would be different of what she have with Kiwi for sure.
Apr 19, 8:46 PM

Apr 2017
they're definitely roleplaying anyways, as we already know Sayo is a masochist (literally her entire new power is powered by it lmao), and Utena is there for it all lol, truly an S&M relationship.
Apr 19, 8:50 PM
Oct 2019
Kirito_online said:
they're definitely roleplaying anyways, as we already know Sayo is a masochist (literally her entire new power is powered by it lmao), and Utena is there for it all lol, truly an S&M relationship.

man. I love this series so much. especially because of these weirdness. I badly hope they do it at the end of the series at least or I'll be disappointed ☝️
Apr 19, 10:03 PM

Jan 2021
I also like their chemistry, but sadly the OTP in this series for Utena is Kiwi, I definitely would prefer Utena x Sayo but I don't think it will go beyong their usual antics.
Apr 19, 10:16 PM
Feb 2021
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt like this when watching their interactions (I'm also not really into Yuri as this was the first one I've ever seen)
Apr 20, 12:19 AM

Aug 2017
Feel the same, not really into the Utena x Kiwi ship.
Apr 20, 3:21 AM
Oct 2019
redorzo said:

so far Utena hasnt showed anymore interest in kiwi beyond close friends as much as kiwi does simping. Utena has shown the most interest in Sayo. I hope it goes that way. I've already shipped this sail
Apr 20, 4:31 AM

Apr 2024
how dare you, Kiwi is interesting and straight to Utena.
but im fine with Utena and Sayo, too.
wouldn't be difficult if Utena has her own harem, no?
Apr 20, 12:28 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Prfpnd_179
Kirito_online said:

man. I love this series so much. especially because of these weirdness. I badly hope they do it at the end of the series at least or I'll be disappointed ☝️
@Prfpnd_179 a wise woman once said:
Apr 21, 11:56 PM
Aug 2021
I Mean...I'd Love It If It Goes That Way, Love Their Scenes Together And It Does Seem Like A High Possibility Cause I Feel Like Kiwi Is There As An Admirer/Simp And Not A Romance Option
Apr 21, 11:57 PM
Aug 2021
Kirito_online said:
@Prfpnd_179 a wise woman once said:

I Started Using That Line On A Daily Basis As Soon As I First Heard It😅
Apr 22, 12:05 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Prfpnd_179
redorzo said:

so far Utena hasnt showed anymore interest in kiwi beyond close friends as much as kiwi does simping. Utena has shown the most interest in Sayo. I hope it goes that way. I've already shipped this sail
@Prfpnd_179 don't read the manga then you be disappointed in the development of the relationship between Utena and kiwi.
Apr 28, 2:54 AM
Oct 2018
Nah, Utena x Kiwi is better. I get what you mean though. A masochist is perfect for a sadist. But in this case, Utena is the kind of sadist who only gets off with someone who fights back. This is why Utena kicked Sayo and was disgusted with her when she showed her masochism openly.
Apr 28, 3:01 AM

Sep 2016
I ship them all together into a yuri harem.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 28, 6:06 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Nathan_Murphy
Nah, Utena x Kiwi is better. I get what you mean though. A masochist is perfect for a sadist. But in this case, Utena is the kind of sadist who only gets off with someone who fights back. This is why Utena kicked Sayo and was disgusted with her when she showed her masochism openly.
Nathan_Murphy said:
Utena is the kind of sadist who only gets off with someone who fights back. This is why Utena kicked Sayo and was disgusted with her when she showed her masochism openly.

Utena doesn't have a problem with Sayo's masochist side. She has problems with a magical girls letting herself subdued by the forces of evil.
Apr 28, 7:25 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Yaggamy
Nathan_Murphy said:
Utena is the kind of sadist who only gets off with someone who fights back. This is why Utena kicked Sayo and was disgusted with her when she showed her masochism openly.

Utena doesn't have a problem with Sayo's masochist side. She has problems with a magical girls letting herself subdued by the forces of evil.
@Yaggamy Yes, that's what I mean by "showing her masochism openly" not her masochism personality itself. She stopped fighting back which disgusted her. Which is why in the last ep, she hid her masochism and became stronger with her new form.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

113 by nexolite1 »»
Yesterday, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

130 by Jonas-K »»
May 10, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

355 by DX_impulse »»
May 9, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

89 by Timetoaster »»
May 8, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.