Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 6:24 PM
Dec 2017
Guys, after the disappointing 2nd season and the fact that Jc Staff made us wait 6 years for the release of the 3rd season (I assume it will be released in 2025) they should now give us a far superior animation than season 1, now they have no more excuses and with all the time spent (6 years to see a sequel is excessively too long for me) working on this project it must certainly be because they decided to produce a season with divine level animations superior to season 1. What do you think?
Apr 18, 6:43 PM
Jul 2023
I think it will be because of JC staff.Index season 2&3’s animation is crazy
Apr 18, 7:04 PM
Jan 2021
what make us wait for new season is greenlight from the higher up.. anime studio usually going to go rough with production schedule.. usually take them 1 year or less.. JC Staff also got alot of project under them.. like bro they release likr 100 anime every fkin year. but lets just hope their staff for this anime got their sweet time to animated the anime. btw season 2 animation wasn't that bad tho.. i blame the character design, whatever texture they put to the character and the Production.
Apr 18, 7:08 PM

Apr 2021
A show having a multiple-year gap between seasons doesn't necessarily mean production was going on for that long. Season 2 was announced in 2016, came out in 2019, and it still looked the way it did. J.C. still has way too many projects on their plate, and most of their big action aces will probably be on other productions, like DanMachi. Not to mention other details that seem like red flags, such as the lack of a director announcement.

Overall, I'm specting to be better than S2, but still nothing spectacular.
Apr 18, 7:17 PM
Oct 2019
It's JC staff even at the at their best they will never reach madhouse level. It's literally comparing a junior league player vs a professional league player.
Apr 19, 1:28 AM
Oct 2020
Bro thinks not making a season for years means they have only been working on that for all that time, they probably started working on it this year

And they can't do animation like season 1 because they are not madhouse, their style is completely different, no matter how good it will be, even if it is better, no one would recognise it cause how different it is, that's just how anime fans are

Now, if they give it just as much of love as they did with danmachi season 3 and 4, it will be satisfactory and be able to do it justice enough
Apr 19, 1:29 AM

Jan 2009
lol the hopium is too strong

a studio not releasing the anime for years does not mean they are actively working on it since they might be busy with other anime projects like how many anime are jc staff releasing each year compared to mappa
Apr 19, 4:27 AM
Jan 2021
Leon888 said:
Guys, after the disappointing 2nd season and the fact that Jc Staff made us wait 6 years for the release of the 3rd season (I assume it will be released in 2025) they should now give us a far superior animation than season 1, now they have no more excuses and with all the time spent (6 years to see a sequel is excessively too long for me) working on this project it must certainly be because they decided to produce a season with divine level animations superior to season 1. What do you think?

If you think they’ve spent 6 years making opm s3 you’re in for a big disappointment, Jc staff has been working on many anime projects lmfao
Apr 19, 4:30 AM

Apr 2020
What do we think?

We think that J.C Staff isn't Madhouse. And it shows.
Apr 20, 1:18 AM
Feb 2024
will it actually be 2025? ive been catching up on a lot of mangas but was waiting for some new seasons. ping me or reply pls caus ill happily read manga if theres no s3 in 2024.
Apr 20, 8:13 AM
Aug 2020
CrunchyCrobat said:
Bro thinks not making a season for years means they have only been working on that for all that time, they probably started working on it this year

And they can't do animation like season 1 because they are not madhouse, their style is completely different, no matter how good it will be, even if it is better, no one would recognise it cause how different it is, that's just how anime fans are

Now, if they give it just as much of love as they did with danmachi season 3 and 4, it will be satisfactory and be able to do it justice enough

The only sensible comment in this entire thread.
Apr 22, 4:42 AM
Feb 2021
it's made by JC staff. we'll be lucky to have slice of life animation
Apr 22, 5:15 AM
Feb 2021
i have no hopes from this lol
Apr 22, 5:34 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know. It will depend on who they have working on it but I don't think that's been announced yet.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 29, 11:59 PM
Nov 2016
Go easy there OP, the animation in OPM S1 is already god-tier and doesn't need improvement, we would be lucky if we get OPM S3 with that same level of animation from J.C.Staff.

And considering how J.C.Staff handles lots of anime at the same time then you shouldn't expect much from it anyway, it will probably have OPM S2 quality sadly.
May 1, 11:29 PM
Mar 2021
they may be focus on animation this time but clearly they don't have talented directors and character development staff,music is changed, and they lack in humour......and they should focus on saitama and his theme bit more
Naveen6662246May 1, 11:41 PM
Anime Rules the world
May 4, 10:40 PM
Feb 2021
Kurasaki_Kenji said:
what make us wait for new season is greenlight from the higher up.. anime studio usually going to go rough with production schedule.. usually take them 1 year or less.. JC Staff also got alot of project under them.. like bro they release likr 100 anime every fkin year. but lets just hope their staff for this anime got their sweet time to animated the anime. btw season 2 animation wasn't that bad tho.. i blame the character design, whatever texture they put to the character and the Production.

season 2 was absolute shit

More topics from this board

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

21 by Oongbuh »»
11 hours ago

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
Yesterday, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM

» Did OPM S1 Sell bad? Why did they lower their quality

Ssjbryando - Mar 7

17 by deg »»
May 3, 8:18 AM

» New Hero Visual (KING)

OvergrownRover - Apr 5

10 by garry001 »»
Apr 7, 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.