Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 6:10 PM

Jul 2014
There's a lot of imagery with water, will this be an ocean themed romance anime? please say yes... I love ocean in anime, plus there's nagi no asukara, got so much nostalgia about it
Apr 18, 7:48 PM
Jan 2023
I saw this a while ago isn't it about finding memories for atri ?
Apr 18, 9:54 PM
Aug 2023
lycan_ said:
There's a lot of imagery with water, will this be an ocean themed romance anime? please say yes... I love ocean in anime, plus there's nagi no asukara, got so much nostalgia about it

ofc this is romance in a world with water everywher
Apr 19, 9:55 AM
May 2022
Yes , prepare yourself to cry a lot.
Apr 20, 12:27 AM
Aug 2021
The setting is pretty much climate change decided to go faster so most towns are abandoned and below sea level now.

Without spoiling anything this is a major part in the end game of the Visual Novel, there is quite a few great scenes involving the sea throughout the VN but I wouldn't say as much as something like A Lull in the Sea but it does have a similar feeling. Aokana also has a very similar feeling but the anime is not very good at all in comparison to its VN.

If they manage to adapt the VN properly this will probably be my favourite anime this year, and with the fact the series composition is being done by the same person who did Steins;Gates composition and TROYCA usually having great animation (just not many notable shows) this should be a faithful adaptation

I just need to ready myself for when they adapt the "Logs - ATRI" chapters of the VN cause that's where the story really takes off
KanekoKTIAApr 20, 12:31 AM
Apr 20, 7:02 AM

Jul 2014
Reply to KanekoKTIA
The setting is pretty much climate change decided to go faster so most towns are abandoned and below sea level now.

Without spoiling anything this is a major part in the end game of the Visual Novel, there is quite a few great scenes involving the sea throughout the VN but I wouldn't say as much as something like A Lull in the Sea but it does have a similar feeling. Aokana also has a very similar feeling but the anime is not very good at all in comparison to its VN.

If they manage to adapt the VN properly this will probably be my favourite anime this year, and with the fact the series composition is being done by the same person who did Steins;Gates composition and TROYCA usually having great animation (just not many notable shows) this should be a faithful adaptation

I just need to ready myself for when they adapt the "Logs - ATRI" chapters of the VN cause that's where the story really takes off
@KanekoKTIA Sounds interesting, I'll give it a watch, I only enjoy watching slice of lifes when they have something interesting going at the side
Apr 20, 1:43 PM
Sep 2020
lycan_ said:
@KanekoKTIA Sounds interesting, I'll give it a watch, I only enjoy watching slice of lifes when they have something interesting going at the side

as someone who've played the vn, it's amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone, especially someone who likes sol with something extra on the side, I'm very excited to see it animated
Apr 24, 7:57 AM

Jul 2011
post-apocalyptic water world, rising sea levels, people trying to get by and feels... kind of like planetarium.

More topics from this board

» Question to those who played the visual novel

Phantom_373 - Mar 23

11 by HansDevX »»
Apr 24, 7:56 AM

» Animated by TROYCA. This show is gonna be GOOD af.

thedefenseteam - Mar 23

8 by thedefenseteam »»
Mar 28, 6:35 AM

» First PV and this summer

Dbagas8 - Mar 22

1 by Ricky16 »»
Mar 22, 8:52 PM

» It's a visual novel adaptation but I actually have (some) expectations

SpacemanSpiff357 - Sep 25, 2022

8 by _anixia »»
Sep 13, 2023 5:42 AM

» Which studio would have been better TROYCA or Cloverworks

_AnimeLover__ - Sep 25, 2022

6 by Aceus_Bun »»
Jul 14, 2023 11:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.