Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 8:14 AM

Oct 2017
Mission succesful? But a stand attack?
Apr 18, 8:24 AM

Jan 2015
Chapter was great, the comedy, the creative usage of powers, the quick but still successful/satisfying mission. Meryl's philosophies sounds like a reverse on the SBR napkin speech, looking to take that first thing for themselves. What's going on with this ending though? Excited for the next chapter to find out.
Apr 18, 8:41 AM

Jan 2024
why did usagi bring cup noodles into a government building 😭
Apr 18, 8:52 AM

Mar 2021
protect Usagi at all costs
Apr 18, 10:13 AM
Sep 2022
Is Usagi faking it? Or is this really a bad stand attack? Can't wait to see what stand it is, always fun to see a new stand in JoJo's.
Apr 18, 12:23 PM

Jan 2021
An alright chapter, interested about Usagi's condition, he's got rock on his body and is puking up a cloudy substance?
Apr 18, 12:51 PM

Jul 2022
Interesting chapter. Very fun kind of slow pace for what's been going on, love the cast's interaction with each other as per usual.

Charming Man using his Stand again was cool (and possibly the single funniest thing in JoJo history is Charming Man stealing Obama's identity)

We saw Howler's logo for the first time which is a howling wolf, which is cool. Would be really interesting if Howler was the main antagonistic force in this part. I was talking to someone who said it's possible the crew underestimates Howler's presence in the world, perhaps they are more imposing than Maryl Mei thinks they are?

Whatever the case, they're under attack right now. I wonder what the trigger is? Perhaps it was him drawing attention to himself by slipping in the beginning, or perhaps being the one to claim to be a "student" needing to look at the deeds?

If he did trigger the ability somehow I'm thinking that it's an automatic Stand -- if it's not, that must mean there is an enemy nearby somewhere ~ ? I think that's also more likely, they have to be somewhat close ---------- AND!!! if they are, that means we are 100% TOTALLY going to have our first enemy who is actually part of the main antagonistic force!!! (even though I know we thought that with Charming Man but whatever.)

Excited for the next chapter I hope it's good. I like how this arc will be focusing on Dragona, Usagi, and Charming Man.

Apr 18, 2:26 PM
May 2021
Nice & slow paced, u know w/ JoJos something big will happen out of nowhere.
Apr 18, 3:50 PM
Mar 2022
Bro I can't wait a whole month
Apr 18, 4:15 PM
Aug 2022
This part is finally starting to go somewhere, interested to see if it will impress me or just make me wanna reread old parts.
Apr 21, 11:44 PM

Jan 2011
Usagi hair jump scare.
Apr 23, 6:46 AM
Dec 2016
maybe someone in the building has a stand ???? or a new enemy??? maybe the rock....? idk
Apr 23, 9:27 AM
Jan 2021
Don't let it be so...

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 15 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 16

12 by Wiziliz »»
Jun 1, 7:38 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 9 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 16, 2023

25 by Deepmagic »»
May 29, 7:25 PM

» JOJOLands bingo

Mirai_Kuromaru - Feb 15, 2023

34 by Mirai_Kuromaru »»
May 17, 4:01 AM

» French editor of JoJo confirms (?) that Dragona is trans

Flomik - Apr 27

8 by Nats482 »»
May 13, 10:44 PM

» Can I read JOJOLAND even if i didn't read the previous part ?

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 8

41 by Kumoiro_Shizuki »»
May 11, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.