Forum Settings
Forums

i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

New
Apr 17, 1:11 AM

Apr 2020
the last arc was dog shit , i didnt endured whole cavalry arc for the shit they commited in the end.

there were so many things author didnt even tried to explain.

- why tf mari was going abroad - no reason given

- kiyoshi did so much for mari during cavalry , but after festival ended she disappeared right away , i alteast wanted her and boys to have calm chat ,to end things properly and mari thanking kiyoshi and boys for help, but nope she disappeared right away , when she came back she would be leaving aschool and say all men are garbage , i mean wtf is wrong with u girl.

- except risa x andou we never got any resolution about other boys, what happen to shingo x anzu , the author just ignored the shit happening between Gackt and mitsuko/slut senpai , and joe , this guy just went to background completely i guess.

now i can accept what happened to kiyoshi, chiyo going mad and become next USC president, that all was fine but then if author not going for chiyo x kiyoshi ,then atleast give us hana x kyoshi. (hana is best girl).

TLDr: the shit was rushed so much , it really felt like i wasted my time and emotions over reading this shit and want something written by fans to replace the hate inside me
NaughtySempaiApr 17, 4:07 AM
Apr 17, 3:35 AM
Jul 2022
The author literally did what he did on purpose, from what I've heard. He didn't like how popular and loved Prison School got instead of his other Manga series that he really loved. So he just threw away everything in the trash with that ending. He just didn't care anymore.

Hana & Kiyoshi were meant to be together. I mean, after all the things they've done and gone through together and all the hints that we've gotten throughout the series, it'd be stupid to not understand that(just to be clear, I'm not talking about u. Just saying) All that poetry in chap 178 literally confirms it.

Man, I don't even wanna remember it anymore. I wanted Hana and Kiyoshi to be together so badly. It just makes me sad that it was such a great Manga and the ending ruined it for many. Yeah, I agree that the cavalry arc was stretched out, but in the end I still had fun. That was the only arc I got a bit bored of. Other than that, I loved the entire series except for the ending.

Even after that ending, it's still one of my most fav Manga ever. The ending does not ruin the whole series for me. We don't have any choice but to make up our own ending in our imagination. The author really fkd us up real bad.
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Apr 2020
Levi1108 said:
The author literally did what he did on purpose, from what I've heard. He didn't like how popular and loved Prison School got instead of his other Manga series that he really loved. So he just threw away everything in the trash with that ending. He just didn't care anymore.

Hana & Kiyoshi were meant to be together. I mean, after all the things they've done and gone through together and all the hints that we've gotten throughout the series, it'd be stupid to not understand that(just to be clear, I'm not talking about u. Just saying) All that poetry in chap 178 literally confirms it.

Man, I don't even wanna remember it anymore. I wanted Hana and Kiyoshi to be together so badly. It just makes me sad that it was such a great Manga and the ending ruined it for many. Yeah, I agree that the cavalry arc was stretched out, but in the end I still had fun. That was the only arc I got a bit bored of. Other than that, I loved the entire series except for the ending.

Even after that ending, it's still one of my most fav Manga ever. The ending does not ruin the whole series for me. We don't have any choice but to make up our own ending in our imagination. The author really fkd us up real bad.

yeah I too love Hana x kiyoshi ship,

cavalry arc was boring (dick exposing was hilarious) , I completely ignored chairperson panels , honestly couldn't care less about his story that was going on in between.
but I felt stretch of that Arc and so I just scrolling faster and faster .

as I said I don't mind what happened in the end, ending was acceptable, it's just author threw every other plot points (like other ships , Mari case etc) into dustbin.
Apr 17, 5:19 AM
Dec 2020
Akira Hiramoto needs his ass beat. He does it to all his manga.
Apr 17, 9:27 AM
Jul 2022
NaughtySempai said:
Levi1108 said:

yeah I too love Hana x kiyoshi ship,

cavalry arc was boring (dick exposing was hilarious) , I completely ignored chairperson panels , honestly couldn't care less about his story that was going on in between.
but I felt stretch of that Arc and so I just scrolling faster and faster .

as I said I don't mind what happened in the end, ending was acceptable, it's just author threw every other plot points (like other ships , Mari case etc) into dustbin.

Yeah, he just didn't care anymore and that's why we didn't really get any proper conclusion for the other characters. But I really do not think the ending was even a tiny bit fine tbh. It literally just feels so unnatural. It's like you can tell it was on purpose. Everything up to the point Kiyoshi pees is fine and feels like a part of the story. But then Chiyo suddenly going full evil is just so out of character. Yes, even tho everything that happened, I still believe that Chiyo wouldn't just go evil. It was just dumb because the author just didn't give a fk.
Apr 19, 12:40 AM
Oct 2022
After Aboveground Student Council prison school wasn't prison school actually, and it went downhill.
And some plotholes and nonsense things killed it like mountain Joe and...

This manga has so much potential but yeah author ruined it.
I have already some great ideas for it and I know what should I do to fix all the problems, but...
Apr 19, 3:26 AM
Dec 2019
The ending is just perfection. Its sooo bad thats its good again. Fuck character development. Men are pigs and women are just disgusted by it. Hiromoto Sensei had a Message he wanted to Tell. I think its very fitting
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Ain2Zwei
After Aboveground Student Council prison school wasn't prison school actually, and it went downhill.
And some plotholes and nonsense things killed it like mountain Joe and...

This manga has so much potential but yeah author ruined it.
I have already some great ideas for it and I know what should I do to fix all the problems, but...
@Ain2Zwei if you are good at writing those idea , it would be great ,if you could present them as fan fiction, people like me need those to heal their heart

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 247 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 17, 2017

26 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.