Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 15, 1:24 PM
Aug 2022
Idk guys I finished episode 8 and I already want to drop. Because the amount inconsistency it has is outrageous, it is obviously cringe and everything. But amount inconsistency making me hate this show.

I mean in ep 5 Inori cleared that he should stay away from, how she betrayed hum and how she chosses gai over shu and he even saw her go into the room with gai. And in the next episode everything evaporates? Why is he still chasing her? Why doesn't she realise what she did? Why they are together after telling each other stay away from her

I don't even know should I watch it or not.
rishamrApr 15, 2:43 PM
Apr 15, 1:31 PM

Jul 2015
If you ask for permission, then feel free.

Apr 15, 1:34 PM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:

no seriously did you not find niori and shu whatever they had between them weird and uncomfortable? just till 8 episodes
Apr 15, 2:19 PM

Jul 2021
I'm just gonna say that the original creator is known for making stories in which the characters absolutely lack any semblance of common sense. If this bothers you, then the shit that's to come will drive you mad. That gut feeling you have that you will loathe the outcome of this story is correct.
Apr 15, 2:30 PM

Sep 2016
I watched it too long ago so I barely remember anything, just that the pink haired girl was the only worthwhile reason to watch the show.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 15, 2:45 PM
Aug 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
I'm just gonna say that the original creator is known for making stories in which the characters absolutely lack any semblance of common sense. If this bothers you, then the shit that's to come will drive you mad. That gut feeling you have that you will loathe the outcome of this story is correct.

ah fuk. I don't wanna continue after reading this but leaving a story in the middle is also pain in the ass
Apr 15, 2:54 PM
Mar 2024
Doesn't that mean the creator succeeded in playing with the audience's emotions? from my perspective, This is the key character development to achieve the ending the creator wants.
Apr 15, 3:05 PM
Feb 2021
rishamr said:
Idk guys I finished episode 8 and I already want to drop. Because the amount inconsistency it has is outrageous, it is obviously cringe and everything. But amount inconsistency making me hate this show.

I mean in ep 5 Inori cleared that he should stay away from, how she betrayed hum and how she chosses gai over shu and he even saw her go into the room with gai. And in the next episode everything evaporates? Why is he still chasing her? Why doesn't she realise what she did? Why they are together after telling each other stay away from her

It was the whining of the mc over the girl that did it for me. I finished all 22 episodes but I just wanted to be over so bad I gave it a 4/10
Apr 15, 4:20 PM
Sep 2015
Drop it, is not worthy. đź‘Ť
Apr 15, 5:28 PM
Dec 2021
Bad anime, the op is good though
Apr 15, 7:34 PM
Nov 2022
watch it ending is a bit sad but it's worth it
but just don't hope anything from our trash MC
Apr 15, 9:13 PM
Aug 2022
Blade772009 said:
rishamr said:

It was the whining of the mc over the girl that did it for me. I finished all 22 episodes but I just wanted to be over so bad I gave it a 4/10

Seriously, this going to be a hell
Apr 15, 9:15 PM
Aug 2022
Pathaji_06 said:
watch it ending is a bit sad but it's worth it
but just don't hope anything from our trash MC

I mean author has failed to make the audience connect with any of the character. So even if anyone dies I don't think I'll feel anything
Apr 15, 9:17 PM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
Doesn't that mean the creator succeeded in playing with the audience's emotions? from my perspective, This is the key character development to achieve the ending the creator wants.

Nope, Author might got successful in making a trash MC but I'm talking about inconsistency on the stories, thus is author's failures which should have been avoided
Apr 15, 9:46 PM
Mar 2024
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

Nope, Author might got successful in making a trash MC but I'm talking about inconsistency on the stories, thus is author's failures which should have been avoided

Isn't that the creator's way of showing that MC is basically an ordinary human being, who happens to have abilities that cannot be balanced with his emotional maturity. but if this is not your type of anime. just drop it. Don't force it until it's finished.
Apr 15, 10:02 PM

Jul 2015
rishamr said:
Piromysl said:

no seriously did you not find niori and shu whatever they had between them weird and uncomfortable? just till 8 episodes

Yeah, seriously. Iori seems to be typical boring, badass, shallow waifu bait that is (was?) more popular than she should be purely due to being good material for cosplays and doujinshin. She kinda reminds me of 02.

Apr 15, 11:52 PM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

Isn't that the creator's way of showing that MC is basically an ordinary human being, who happens to have abilities that cannot be balanced with his emotional maturity. but if this is not your type of anime. just drop it. Don't force it until it's finished.

Nope, I'm hating it not because of the personality of MC, I mean look at The future diary, MC is so trash in there but anime still god tier. Whereas this piece of garbage is garbage because of its writing and inconsistency.

Like...
A girl makes you like her, you started liking her, she says a lot of things which makes you realize she wants to be with you then when present your wish to be with her she suddenly bails out and confronts it was all a plan to get benefit from you and it was planned by "ANOTHER GUY" and then she choses that guy over you and you see her going into his room where the guy is almost naked

And you think that any guy will just forget all of that and start chasing the girl who betrayed and used him for another guy

But he still chases her, and remind you this misunderstanding was never cleared in the show

This is major inconsistency
Apr 15, 11:53 PM
Feb 2021
idk, maybe I happened to see it when everything else in my life aligned in a specific way. i don't remember it bein remotely as bad as you and others are making it out to me. I have it at a 9, and will not be rewatching it or changing the rating because I'm scared I won't like what I did years ago
Apr 16, 12:07 AM
Mar 2024
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

Nope, I'm hating it not because of the personality of MC, I mean look at The future diary, MC is so trash in there but anime still god tier. Whereas this piece of garbage is garbage because of its writing and inconsistency.

Like...
A girl makes you like her, you started liking her, she says a lot of things which makes you realize she wants to be with you then when present your wish to be with her she suddenly bails out and confronts it was all a plan to get benefit from you and it was planned by "ANOTHER GUY" and then she choses that guy over you and you see her going into his room where the guy is almost naked

And you think that any guy will just forget all of that and start chasing the girl who betrayed and used him for another guy

But he still chases her, and remind you this misunderstanding was never cleared in the show

so you're saying this misunderstanding was never resolved on the show. Does that mean you've watched the anime until the end? Don't force yourself bro. there are many anime that are more suitable for you than this anime. anime is a matter of taste, if it tastes bad in your mouth, just throw it away.
Apr 16, 12:09 AM
Aug 2022
Piromysl said:
rishamr said:

Yeah, seriously. Iori seems to be typical boring, badass, shallow waifu bait that is (was?) more popular than she should be purely due to being good material for cosplays and doujinshin. She kinda reminds me of 02.

Exactly, she did not contribute to anything in the show upto epi 9 literally nothing

And you realise my dp has 02 in it. Anyways 02 is much better than inori in terms of personality or character
Apr 16, 12:19 AM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

Like...

so you're saying this misunderstanding was never resolved on the show. Does that mean you've watched the anime until the end? Don't force yourself bro. there are many anime that are more suitable for you than this anime. anime is a matter of taste, if it tastes bad in your mouth, just throw it away.

why are you being stubborn instead of countering my opinions you're trying to escape.

And I've watched this shit till 9 episodes and yes misunderstanding was not cleared and one more thing even if misunderstanding was cleared in later episodes it doesn't matter anymore, shu confirmed that he still crazy that bitch who used to impress another guy and that shithead still decides to chase her. That is what bugs me. There is no consistency in shu or Inori's character.

And if I talk about my taste in Anime I've watched any kind of anime. When I started this shit I was glad I started it but until ep 5. Until Ep 5 it was just what I wanted to watch, just my type of anime but tye way things turned out, it disgusts me.
And yes I've watched some bad animes but it stays consistent with it's writing. Like take a example "Seiren" I doubt you watched it, it's garbage I didn't like it but still it stays consistent with it's writing.

You'll have to accept there are anime which is just bad....
Apr 16, 12:19 AM
Aug 2022
Jucab_N said:
idk, maybe I happened to see it when everything else in my life aligned in a specific way. i don't remember it bein remotely as bad as you and others are making it out to me. I have it at a 9, and will not be rewatching it or changing the rating because I'm scared I won't like what I did years ago

You'll definitely find major flaws in this show
Apr 16, 12:35 AM
Jun 2023
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

why are you being stubborn instead of countering my opinions you're trying to escape.

And I've watched this shit till 9 episodes and yes misunderstanding was not cleared and one more thing even if misunderstanding was cleared in later episodes it doesn't matter anymore, shu confirmed that he still crazy that bitch who used to impress another guy and that shithead still decides to chase her. That is what bugs me. There is no consistency in shu or Inori's character.

And if I talk about my taste in Anime I've watched any kind of anime. When I started this shit I was glad I started it but until ep 5. Until Ep 5 it was just what I wanted to watch, just my type of anime but tye way things turned out, it disgusts me.
And yes I've watched some bad animes but it stays consistent with it's writing. Like take a example "Seiren" I doubt you watched it, it's garbage I didn't like it but still it stays consistent with it's writing.

yeah, i also felt really disgusting because she used mc and thrown away when everything is over at EP 8 but later they reveals everything, the thing i didn't like is MC's personality,she has a reason to choose anyone she wants and she did use mc yet mc was all over her knowing she abounded him, i don't understand him......and they didn't actually clarify about their relationship ( fl and another guy) ,they said like other guy likes MC's sister and he doesn't have feelings for fl but i don't think it's same with fl because he saved her and all , i don't understand fls love for mc too,,, she just starts helping mc because she loves him ??? how ,,i don't know,

i didn't watch this anime because of mc or fl ,, i actually watched this anime because of MC's mother,, she is hot.
Apr 16, 12:38 AM
Mar 2024
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

yeah. I didn't watch the "seiren" you mentioned, because it's not my type of anime. because I'm not the type of person who watches anime I don't like and then runs around throwing tantrums. forcing subjective opinions on other people and saying other people are strange because they don't agree. I give opinions and solutions to just drop it and watch other anime. If you don't like it, just throw away my opinion and solution.

The important thing is don't whine to me so that your personal opinion is the most correct. it was getting more and more disgusting.
Apr 16, 12:49 AM
Mar 2021
rishamr said:

I think you should finish the anime tbh, Guilty Crown is terrible experience that is worth having for just how bad it is. And yeah there is so many things in Guily Crown that are either frustrating or downright nonsense. It makes me sad that such a poorly written series got such good production.
Apr 16, 1:02 AM

Jul 2021
BETTY_ said:
rishamr said:

I think you should finish the anime tbh, Guilty Crown is terrible experience that is worth having for just how bad it is. And yeah there is so many things in Guily Crown that are either frustrating or downright nonsense. It makes me sad that such a poorly written series got such good production.

You make it sound like having a shitty girlfriend as a teenager so that you know how to avoid them as an adult. It's kind of true though, watching this just serves to either confirm your taste for watching shit go tragically wrong or make you hate the mecha genre even more than before.
Apr 16, 2:12 AM
Aug 2022
_otaku_man00 said:
rishamr said:

yeah, i also felt really disgusting because she used mc and thrown away when everything is over at EP 8 but later they reveals everything, the thing i didn't like is MC's personality,she has a reason to choose anyone she wants and she did use mc yet mc was all over her knowing she abounded him, i don't understand him......and they didn't actually clarify about their relationship ( fl and another guy) ,they said like other guy likes MC's sister and he doesn't have feelings for fl but i don't think it's same with fl because he saved her and all , i don't understand fls love for mc too,,, she just starts helping mc because she loves him ??? how ,,i don't know,

i didn't watch this anime because of mc or fl ,, i actually watched this anime because of MC's mother,, she is hot.

Exactly, such a poor writing by author, thus is what makes me mad. I don't think I'll be attached to any character like this. If only it was written well, it could have been one of the best show.

And yes his mom worth watching the series
Apr 16, 2:19 AM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

yeah. I didn't watch the "seiren" you mentioned, because it's not my type of anime. because I'm not the type of person who watches anime I don't like and then runs around throwing tantrums. forcing subjective opinions on other people and saying other people are strange because they don't agree. I give opinions and solutions to just drop it and watch other anime. If you don't like it, just throw away my opinion and solution.

The important thing is don't whine to me so that your personal opinion is the most correct. it was getting more and more disgusting.

dude you're fuking child. I don't even know what to say anymore.
You not getting my point or what, this is a discussion thread and I wanted to discuss the inconsistency of the show, if you feel otherwise then please enlighten me why you feel that.

Stop with that vague whining of yours and get to the point. You're not countering my point, if you hate my opinion then prove me wrong damn it.

I think you're much emotional here, I'm not gonna repeat my point why I hate this show but I want you tell me why you think there is no inconsistency is in the show. Why do you oppose my point. Explain point properly and Stop with this emotionally vague arguments
Apr 16, 2:21 AM
Aug 2022
BETTY_ said:
rishamr said:

Seriously bro this show dissapointed me so much, I guess I'll watch the show
Apr 16, 3:10 AM
Mar 2024
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

You not getting my point or what, this is a discussion thread and I wanted to discuss the inconsistency of the show, if you feel otherwise then please enlighten me why you feel that.

Stop with that vague whining of yours and get to the point. You're not countering my point, if you hate my opinion then prove me wrong damn it.

I think you're much emotional here, I'm not gonna repeat my point why I hate this show but I want you tell me why you think there is no inconsistency is in the show. Why do you oppose my point. Explain point properly and Stop with this emotionally vague arguments

okay, fine. From my perspective the storyline is good. as well as the formation of the logic of the world. Whether you realize it or not, I think this anime conveys human nature wrapped in fantasy.

You see a meek fl who suddenly turns into a bitch who takes advantage of someone who loves her? then you see MC who is stupid and simply blind to love? then you see an affair but don't find an explanation for it? then you see mc's immaturity in making decisions? His unstable nature is annoying and makes him look like trash.

This is something that happens a lot in the real world but is rarely shown in anime. This anime presents social phenomena that commonly occur in society with fantasy flavor and in animated form. This anime shows how far people can go crazy because of love and women.

When I was heartbroken, all I could do was cry, many negative and evil thoughts came to mind but I didn't dare and couldn't do it. Shu is in the same position, but he has special abilities, so he can materialize negative things in his mind and make him become tyrannical in a much future episode. The MC in this anime is just an unstable kid who hasn't finished school compared to the FL who is cold-hearted and does various things for missions.

that's why I said this is not your type of anime. and suggested just dropping it. because in the future it will be worse, the emotions that are drawn out of this anime are mostly anger, annoyance and disgust. When you feel there is nothing worse than this screen, in the next episode you can see something worse. because the audience watches as a third party.

when you say inconsistent. All I saw was someone who was shocked by the plot twist and refused to accept it because it didn't match his expectations and hopes in the previous 5 episodes.

that's all, is this enough?
Apr 16, 8:40 AM

Jun 2013
I really liked the anime for spoiler reasons, so ill just say keep watching
Apr 16, 9:19 AM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

okay, fine. From my perspective the storyline is good. as well as the formation of the logic of the world. Whether you realize it or not, I think this anime conveys human nature wrapped in fantasy.

You see a meek fl who suddenly turns into a bitch who takes advantage of someone who loves her? then you see MC who is stupid and simply blind to love? then you see an affair but don't find an explanation for it? then you see mc's immaturity in making decisions? His unstable nature is annoying and makes him look like trash.

This is something that happens a lot in the real world but is rarely shown in anime. This anime presents social phenomena that commonly occur in society with fantasy flavor and in animated form. This anime shows how far people can go crazy because of love and women.

When I was heartbroken, all I could do was cry, many negative and evil thoughts came to mind but I didn't dare and couldn't do it. Shu is in the same position, but he has special abilities, so he can materialize negative things in his mind and make him become tyrannical in a much future episode. The MC in this anime is just an unstable kid who hasn't finished school compared to the FL who is cold-hearted and does various things for missions.

that's why I said this is not your type of anime. and suggested just dropping it. because in the future it will be worse, the emotions that are drawn out of this anime are mostly anger, annoyance and disgust. When you feel there is nothing worse than this screen, in the next episode you can see something worse. because the audience watches as a third party.

when you say inconsistent. All I saw was someone who was shocked by the plot twist and refused to accept it because it didn't match his expectations and hopes in the previous 5 episodes.

So everything you said made sense. I agree that he is unstable kid and the girl is cold and does things for sake of her Gai.

And everything you said was basically a summary of show with some reasons to back up the actions of both MC that I'm fully on board with you.

Again you cannot classify inconsistency in category of plot twists.

You mean that change in his personality was plot twist? don't be ridiculous.

Just for example MC looked reliable and decisive in first few episodes, like for example, When he used the void of that blonde guy on idk 4 or 3rd episode, it showed his courage and reliability.
Then again on the same episode when he refused to join the whatever team or guild they had with that much of peer pressure, it showed his decisiveness, and how he can make decisions even in critical situations.

From this we can say he was not blind in love, I mean if he was he should not have refused the offer from gai right? He was much more reliable and mature in those scenes was he not?

and if you want another one then when he was betrayed by his best friend, we saw him getting mentally stronger didn't we?

Now if you say that kind of person suddenly becomes wimp/good for nothing character in next episode. Idk in my dictionary that is inconsistency, not plot twist

And I will not even talk about the character of fl she is unstable her character is fucked up, she cannot decide for herself she needs gai to decide for her. What? Her character also has inconsistency but not as much as MC, like sometimes she loves mc sometimes she prioritise gai. For a moment I can count this as her personality trait

So yeah basically, weird and weak writing....

did I change you mind?
Apr 16, 9:23 AM
Aug 2022
Kakuneon said:
I really liked the anime for spoiler reasons, so ill just say keep watching

those spoilers are on which episodes
Apr 16, 11:21 AM
Mar 2024
rishamr said:
Scrabers said:

So everything you said made sense. I agree that he is unstable kid and the girl is cold and does things for sake of her Gai.

And everything you said was basically a summary of show with some reasons to back up the actions of both MC that I'm fully on board with you.

Just for example MC looked reliable and decisive in first few episodes, like for example, When he used the void of that blonde guy on idk 4 or 3rd episode, it showed his courage and reliability.
Then again on the same episode when he refused to join the whatever team or guild they had with that much of peer pressure, it showed his decisiveness, and how he can make decisions even in critical situations.

From this we can say he was not blind in love, I mean if he was he should not have refused the offer from gai right? He was much more reliable and mature in those scenes was he not?

and if you want another one then when he was betrayed by his best friend, we saw him getting mentally stronger didn't we?

Now if you say that kind of person suddenly becomes wimp/good for nothing character in next episode. Idk in my dictionary that is inconsistency, not plot twist

And I will not even talk about the character of fl she is unstable her character is fucked up, she cannot decide for herself she needs gai to decide for her. What? Her character also has inconsistency but not as much as MC, like sometimes she loves mc sometimes she prioritise gai. For a moment I can count this as her personality trait

did I change you mind?

No, I'm sticking to my perspective.
because this is an anime that I watched a long time ago so I don't really remember the details of the story. so I re-watched some of the episodes and scenes you mentioned.

You say it doesn't have consistency, but from the start Shu's character was an unstable child.

when he took out the void from the blonde man, it was because Inori was next to him and gave him sweet words that gave him courage before taking out the void from the blonde man. it was courage driven by his liking for Inori. Not courage that comes from oneself.
when he rejected gai's plan. This is because he lost his reason to fight after being rejected by Inori and was afraid that his friend would be killed. He was afraid of being responsible if he failed. Instability in making decisions due to immature thinking.
Can he make decisions in critical situations? 80% of the decisions he makes in critical situations are already in his leader's plan, namely gai, it's simple to follow directions. You mean when he pulled the void from a criminal he accidentally encountered because the criminal fell from above into the pool? That's because criminals are the easiest people to pull out. There were indeed some soldiers but Shu didn't dare to take risks. Or do you mean when he was taking a test against Arase or what's his name then he drew a void from the senior in front of him? because that's all he can do and he's capable. so he was very dependent on that power and did not have sufficient pure ability.
or when he decided to help gai when shooting leukocytes? Yep, because Inori was the driving force in making this bold decision.

when he forgave his best friend who betrayed him it was pure kindness from an introverted child to the person he called his best friend. This is a situation like two children fighting and then forgiving each other because they know it was all just a misunderstanding.

for Inori's character, she grows up by following all of Gai's orders, slowly the author develops Inori's feelings for Shu. What Inori experienced was confusion, between following her feelings or following Gai's orders, which she had been doing for a long time.

show me the exact points where the inconsistency is. it would be helpful if you mentioned the situation and the episode. because it's been a long time since I last watched this anime. so there are some parts I forgot
Apr 16, 12:31 PM
Jan 2023
rishamr said:

I feel you bro, I also dropped this show after 6-7 episodes but started watching again after months later and really around ep 11-12 it'll become better so I'll recommend to watch till 12 and then you can leave if you want.
Apr 16, 12:42 PM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

did I change you mind?

because this is an anime that I watched a long time ago so I don't really remember the details of the story. so I re-watched some of the episodes and scenes you mentioned.

You say it doesn't have consistency, but from the start Shu's character was an unstable child.

when he took out the void from the blonde man, it was because Inori was next to him and gave him sweet words that gave him courage before taking out the void from the blonde man. it was courage driven by his liking for Inori. Not courage that comes from oneself.
when he rejected gai's plan. This is because he lost his reason to fight after being rejected by Inori and was afraid that his friend would be killed. He was afraid of being responsible if he failed. Instability in making decisions due to immature thinking.
Can he make decisions in critical situations? 80% of the decisions he makes in critical situations are already in his leader's plan, namely gai, it's simple to follow directions. You mean when he pulled the void from a criminal he accidentally encountered because the criminal fell from above into the pool? That's because criminals are the easiest people to pull out. There were indeed some soldiers but Shu didn't dare to take risks. Or do you mean when he was taking a test against Arase or what's his name then he drew a void from the senior in front of him? because that's all he can do and he's capable. so he was very dependent on that power and did not have sufficient pure ability.
or when he decided to help gai when shooting leukocytes? Yep, because Inori was the driving force in making this bold decision.

when he forgave his best friend who betrayed him it was pure kindness from an introverted child to the person he called his best friend. This is a situation like two children fighting and then forgiving each other because they know it was all just a misunderstanding.

for Inori's character, she grows up by following all of Gai's orders, slowly the author develops Inori's feelings for Shu. What Inori experienced was confusion, between following her feelings or following Gai's orders, which she had been doing for a long time.

show me the exact points where the inconsistency is. it would be helpful if you mentioned the situation and the episode. because it's been a long time since I last watched this anime. so there are some parts I forgot

from the start shu's character is not a wimp, in 1 ep when inori gets captured, shu goes after and mind before you say anything about shu liking inori he went after her to redeem himself not cause he wanted to impress a girl. And on the same episode when he gets punched in the he does not back down. Again not because of inori.

And when he got void from that blonde guy, words from inori definitely helped but it was courage that comes from within. It was a courage he got because everyone believed in him, not only because of inori.

I think you might misunderstood my points I'm not taking any epi after 8 into consideration in this argument. So when he refused gai's offer to join his party. It was in the same episode in the last of when he takes the void of blonde dude.
I don't have state a lot inconsistencies 1 or 2 enough to prove that writing is weak.

And I was not talking when he forgives his friend I don't even know he does something like that. I was talking about That part when he realises that his best friend has betrayed him and he learns from it.

And if I talk about inori then she too have inconsistency just not as much as MC. The fact that her inconsistency is her personality.

And one more thing as you said shu did everything majorly because of inori. Like he got engorged because of her. So if inori has so much influence on him then why didn't he break down after learning the truth that she betrayed him she used him for another guy and he saw her going into the room of another guy. Where's the depression Where's the sadness Where's the frustration Where's interrogation about her. All we get from him is a sprint of 60m. Talk about inconsistency.

Hope you understood
Apr 16, 9:27 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to rishamr
Scrabers said:
rishamr said:

did I change you mind?

from the start shu's character is not a wimp, in 1 ep when inori gets captured, shu goes after and mind before you say anything about shu liking inori he went after her to redeem himself not cause he wanted to impress a girl. And on the same episode when he gets punched in the he does not back down. Again not because of inori.

And when he got void from that blonde guy, words from inori definitely helped but it was courage that comes from within. It was a courage he got because everyone believed in him, not only because of inori.

I think you might misunderstood my points I'm not taking any epi after 8 into consideration in this argument. So when he refused gai's offer to join his party. It was in the same episode in the last of when he takes the void of blonde dude.
I don't have state a lot inconsistencies 1 or 2 enough to prove that writing is weak.

And I was not talking when he forgives his friend I don't even know he does something like that. I was talking about That part when he realises that his best friend has betrayed him and he learns from it.

And if I talk about inori then she too have inconsistency just not as much as MC. The fact that her inconsistency is her personality.

And one more thing as you said shu did everything majorly because of inori. Like he got engorged because of her. So if inori has so much influence on him then why didn't he break down after learning the truth that she betrayed him she used him for another guy and he saw her going into the room of another guy. Where's the depression Where's the sadness Where's the frustration Where's interrogation about her. All we get from him is a sprint of 60m. Talk about inconsistency.

Hope you understood
@rishamr
hmm. I'm starting to get tired of this, so this is my final argument, then it's up to you whether you want to continue watching or not, whether you want to think the writing is weak or not, that's your opinion.

You look too highly at Shu. Let me be clear, try to see him really as an introverted high school kid. not like high school kids from other anime you've seen. he is not a sigma, alpha or beta character. just an ordinary human.

when i said shu was an unstable child. That doesn't mean that in every situation he just throws a tantrum and gets angry, he's like a normal child. when beaten he fights, when betrayed he is disappointed, when faced with reality he learns. Maturity is not built by one incident, bro. The shu you see is being swayed by various events outside of his daily life.

The incident you mentioned was a moment that showed Shu's courage. But being brave doesn't mean being right. That's what the author instilled into Shu's mindset from the various events he experienced,

When he refuses Gai's invitation, in class afterwards pay attention to Shu's expression and speaking intonation. all I saw and heard was a little regret for refusing. that's not assertiveness. and in the end he joined too.

when he saw Inori enter Gai's room, also pay attention to his expression, his intonation, it was an expression he had learned from his previous best friend's betrayal, he wasn't depressed for too long because he changed the question in his head from "why did Inori choose Gai?" becomes "why does it always have to be gai?". and then he choose to keep going to find an answer

regarding Inori, because she is just a clone. lacking common sense. that's not inconsistency, that's indecision. This kind of thing commonly happens when you live socially, confused about choosing between two tough choices.

OK, that's it, it's up to you whether your opinion changes or not, it's none of my business and it doesn't benefit me. If you don't like it, just give a rating below 3. You're not the only one who feels disappointed.
My final suggestion is try to pay closer attention to the character's intonation and expressions, not just the subtitles. look at the whole and understand why he can come to a decision, why he can get to a certain point.

see you
ScrabersApr 16, 9:31 PM
Apr 16, 9:37 PM

Jul 2015
Overall, the anime is literally the meme:
"Mom, can we have Code Geass?
No, we have Code Geass at home.
Code Geass at home:"
But there were still some solid individual scenes that stuck with me, like for example

Apr 17, 2:58 AM
Aug 2022
Scrabers said:
@rishamr
hmm. I'm starting to get tired of this, so this is my final argument, then it's up to you whether you want to continue watching or not, whether you want to think the writing is weak or not, that's your opinion.

You look too highly at Shu. Let me be clear, try to see him really as an introverted high school kid. not like high school kids from other anime you've seen. he is not a sigma, alpha or beta character. just an ordinary human.

when i said shu was an unstable child. That doesn't mean that in every situation he just throws a tantrum and gets angry, he's like a normal child. when beaten he fights, when betrayed he is disappointed, when faced with reality he learns. Maturity is not built by one incident, bro. The shu you see is being swayed by various events outside of his daily life.

The incident you mentioned was a moment that showed Shu's courage. But being brave doesn't mean being right. That's what the author instilled into Shu's mindset from the various events he experienced,

When he refuses Gai's invitation, in class afterwards pay attention to Shu's expression and speaking intonation. all I saw and heard was a little regret for refusing. that's not assertiveness. and in the end he joined too.

when he saw Inori enter Gai's room, also pay attention to his expression, his intonation, it was an expression he had learned from his previous best friend's betrayal, he wasn't depressed for too long because he changed the question in his head from "why did Inori choose Gai?" becomes "why does it always have to be gai?". and then he choose to keep going to find an answer

regarding Inori, because she is just a clone. lacking common sense. that's not inconsistency, that's indecision. This kind of thing commonly happens when you live socially, confused about choosing between two tough choices.

OK, that's it, it's up to you whether your opinion changes or not, it's none of my business and it doesn't benefit me. If you don't like it, just give a rating below 3. You're not the only one who feels disappointed.
My final suggestion is try to pay closer attention to the character's intonation and expressions, not just the subtitles. look at the whole and understand why he can come to a decision, why he can get to a certain point.

see you

I just wanted to convince you that writing was unorganized and vague, vague personality of characters.... but I don't think we see the same thing

Fine.... I think it's better to end it here but anyhow I do not agree with you

see you
Apr 18, 12:20 PM
Jul 2022
idk people Talk about guilty crown as It was like a very very good anime , i didn't understand sht about this anime its a 6/10 for me
Apr 21, 3:48 AM
Sep 2017
your questions will be answered in the end. I too resented Inori and thought Shuu was an idiot. but watching the end (and the second season specifically) makes me understand why they did what they did and Shuu does grow as a character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 1, 2011

394 by Starbraker61 »»
Feb 25, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.