Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 13, 11:55 PM

Nov 2012
Figured there should be thread like this as I didn't really think it would be okay to start talking about plot points and spoilers in the other thread where a lot of people might not have started it or seen all of it yet!
If you just finished the series, what did you think of it? What did you like/dislike and how does it compare to source material for you, and to the other adaptations you've seen?

I wanted to add one of those rating polls 1-5 out of 5 but kept getting an error message & gave up.

-

I thought overall it was really good and enjoyable as a fan of the anime! With most of the actors giving good performances (the only one I wasn't keen on was the woman leader of Team Grey, often felt like she was over-acting to me and my gf also watching agreed). It's one of the strongest live actions netflix has made and made me feel the pairing of kdrama with netflix live action anime has a lot of potential and hopefully we see a lot more adaptations like this going forward! I wasn't a fan of the Avatar one, I like the YYH Japanese one but this blows both absolutely out of the water, I haven't seen the One Piece yet admittedly which seems to be one of the best received.

It really made me feel like the source material has a lot of potential for new stories tbh, as it's confirmed the parsites dropped all over earth. Like The Grey does, we simply only need a new setting, to tell a new story in the world of Parasyte.

I have to say I was unbelievable hype to see my boy Shinichi at the end, I wonder if they will leave it there or try to continue with a S2. It could be a great ending to leave as-is, but I'm definitely invested enough to check out a second season if they do make it!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

381 by yarwe »»
Yesterday, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Mar 25, 2015

656 by crousu »»
May 1, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2015

377 by yarwe »»
May 1, 3:09 PM

» Netfix - Parasyte: The Grey A Korean Live-Action series

sarahak - Aug 24, 2022

24 by Elfezen »»
Apr 23, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

244 by httplatte »»
Apr 12, 12:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.