Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
This is amazing . A great start from the greatest
Anos and Sasha scene 😂😂😂
I'm starting to get used to the teacher
Apr 29, 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
I feel like they've ran out of story to tell but somehow this show is still on going lol
May 1, 7:19 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Anos is back as he casually speaks to the God of creation and makes her smile despite having no emotion. Then he wakes up Sasha in an act that she considered shameless and Anosh Politicoal is back for him staying the Academy with all the new Great Demon Lord teachers. I guess the rebellion party really didn't stand a chance after being outed in just one episode. Nonetheless, one of the focus of this season will probably be Emilia's redemption arc, something I really didn't expect.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 3, 11:34 AM
Feb 2023
good graphic and animation
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10

36 by demonofmirkwood »»
May 15, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3

39 by Ryu-B »»
May 14, 2:48 PM

» Part 2?

xOnlyFadi - Mar 6, 2021

30 by Noegusis »»
May 8, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26

42 by YuriCream »»
May 2, 2:19 PM

» Who is the VA for Anosh or Anos Jr?

Sch4n - May 2

2 by Sch4n »»
May 2, 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.