Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 8:05 AM

Oct 2017
Inheriting Isao's will, time to kick #9's ass.
Apr 11, 8:09 AM
Apr 2021
Idk, seems like the last arc, cool chapter tho
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Apr 11, 8:15 AM

Jan 2009
kafka vs #9 will be very good i hope
Apr 11, 9:02 AM
May 2021
Kafka unlocked a new technique yhhh
Apr 11, 3:08 PM
Sep 2019
Who else noticed page 13 is a Jujutsu Kaisen reference ?
The "Nah, I'd win" one.
I just wish the author won't shove that scenario in our face 😅
Apr 11, 9:42 PM

Apr 2022
as bored as this arc has made me, i'm still excited for the anime coming out very soon.
Apr 12, 3:08 AM

Aug 2018
The time has come.
The Eighth Vs The Ninth
LET'S GO KAFKA!
Apr 14, 11:13 PM
Nov 2019
This reminded me of Fantastic Four issue 112: Hulk vs. Thing. Just two powerhouses going toe to toe! Loved this chapter, looking forward to how this fight goes!
Apr 16, 6:28 AM
May 2020
Reply to 0megaH
Idk, seems like the last arc, cool chapter tho
@0megaH I was thinking the same thing. This very much felt like a final war arc. I can’t imagine where they go from here is they defeat #9
Apr 16, 11:27 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Yay267
@0megaH I was thinking the same thing. This very much felt like a final war arc. I can’t imagine where they go from here is they defeat #9
@Yay267 I thought about it and I had 1 more idea for an arc after this, it would be to learn how and why kaiju are made and trying to completely erase them, kinda what Kafka and Mina promised: "lets kill/erase all kaiju!"
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Apr 16, 11:41 AM
May 2020
Reply to 0megaH
@Yay267 I thought about it and I had 1 more idea for an arc after this, it would be to learn how and why kaiju are made and trying to completely erase them, kinda what Kafka and Mina promised: "lets kill/erase all kaiju!"
@0megaH oh I like that idea! I was thinking the opposite and they learn to coexist with Kaijuu. You know you’re stereotypical shonen “let’s all get along” nonsense
Apr 16, 11:44 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Yay267
@0megaH oh I like that idea! I was thinking the opposite and they learn to coexist with Kaijuu. You know you’re stereotypical shonen “let’s all get along” nonsense
@Yay267 I guess that could be possible, but Kaiju are mindless creatures, hmm maybe they could use them by using Kafka as Kaiju no 8 as a leader for kaiju to follow, kind of like how Kaiju no 10 was introduced: "these types of kaiju never work together unless there is a powerful leader telling them what to do", in that situation I could see that possibility, but then that would really mean that this is the last arc
Apr 16, 11:54 AM
May 2020
Reply to 0megaH
@Yay267 I guess that could be possible, but Kaiju are mindless creatures, hmm maybe they could use them by using Kafka as Kaiju no 8 as a leader for kaiju to follow, kind of like how Kaiju no 10 was introduced: "these types of kaiju never work together unless there is a powerful leader telling them what to do", in that situation I could see that possibility, but then that would really mean that this is the last arc
@0megaH Kaiju no 10 is literally the only reason I even considered it since it worked well with Soshiro. But the more we talk the more I can see other ways the series can continue. Like I’m sure they’ll introduce other human/Kaiju hybrids like Kafka as possible baddies. Or maybe they’ll be allies and help Kafka grow stronger.
Apr 16, 12:34 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Yay267
@0megaH Kaiju no 10 is literally the only reason I even considered it since it worked well with Soshiro. But the more we talk the more I can see other ways the series can continue. Like I’m sure they’ll introduce other human/Kaiju hybrids like Kafka as possible baddies. Or maybe they’ll be allies and help Kafka grow stronger.
@Yay267 I could see those human hybrids, but there are also a few things that I have noticed that are still unexplained in the story, like lierally in chapter 1 the kaiju flew up to Kafka and said: "found you", that is unexplained, also another thing I remembered was, remember when Hoshina started to teach Kafka the military trooper style? Kafka was led to the graveyard where fallen kaiju slayers were buried, and when leaving, there was a samurai standing there, I just checked and its at the end of chapter 66, there are probably more stuff thats unexplained but only those 2 things come to mind
Apr 16, 1:21 PM
Oct 2016
Super great chapter! Can't wait to see more of the public's opinion on having a kaijuu on the side of humanity.
Apr 18, 3:32 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to 0megaH
@Yay267 I could see those human hybrids, but there are also a few things that I have noticed that are still unexplained in the story, like lierally in chapter 1 the kaiju flew up to Kafka and said: "found you", that is unexplained, also another thing I remembered was, remember when Hoshina started to teach Kafka the military trooper style? Kafka was led to the graveyard where fallen kaiju slayers were buried, and when leaving, there was a samurai standing there, I just checked and its at the end of chapter 66, there are probably more stuff thats unexplained but only those 2 things come to mind
@0megaH @Yay267
i agree.

also kikoru's mom seems kinda important, as well as a (highly probable) romantic subplot between kafka and mina
Apr 25, 6:15 PM
Nov 2021
perfect, masterpiece only.
May 15, 9:27 AM
Nov 2023
The story is interesting and fast pace which makes the overall experience great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 107 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 23

11 by Softhenic03 »»
May 26, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 7, 2021

12 by landofthekwt »»
May 25, 7:02 PM

» I am getting more and more the vibes of Parasyte and Jagaaan from this manga...

aLotQuestion_ - May 11

7 by james4kaul »»
May 21, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 54 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 6, 2022

15 by PeepdeeP09 »»
May 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kaijuu 8-gou Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 12, 2023

13 by akaproslms123 »»
May 20, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.