Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 11, 5:20 AM
Jan 2021
so i've seen the romance tag... in other places of informations like anilist or other...
is it gonna be important and major in the serie or is it just a sub that's gonna be just hints and never gets done
Apr 12, 2:19 PM
Jul 2017
im caught up on the manga and there is literally 0 romance. dont know why other sites have decided it is. maybe just because of the guy lightly flirting at her but thats as far as anything goes. the closest to a romantic relationship weve seen is one girls parents existing and they were barely in it. unless they drastically change the source material it wont be romantic at all
Apr 20, 3:01 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to alpacaqn
im caught up on the manga and there is literally 0 romance. dont know why other sites have decided it is. maybe just because of the guy lightly flirting at her but thats as far as anything goes. the closest to a romantic relationship weve seen is one girls parents existing and they were barely in it. unless they drastically change the source material it wont be romantic at all
@alpacaqn sorry for late answer... but thank you so much..
Apr 22, 11:58 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to alpacaqn
@alpacaqn There's romance after the conclusion of the cat family arc.
Apr 23, 12:17 AM
Jul 2017
Reply to ElPsyKongolo
@alpacaqn There's romance after the conclusion of the cat family arc.
@ElPsyKongolo what chapter would this be? your profile says youre on chapter 49 which is the same chapter im on. also based on the op it doesnt seem like the show will make it beyond the cat arc, so even if post cat arc chapters have romance i dont believe they will be in the anime anyway
Apr 23, 12:25 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to alpacaqn
@ElPsyKongolo what chapter would this be? your profile says youre on chapter 49 which is the same chapter im on. also based on the op it doesnt seem like the show will make it beyond the cat arc, so even if post cat arc chapters have romance i dont believe they will be in the anime anyway
@alpacaqn Yeah, the anime most definitely won't show romance this season, but I really wanted to read the conclusion of the Cat arc so found the japanese version of the manga and yeah after the cat arc gets introduced. I didn't technically update the manga chapter from 49 since i read it with google translate(not proficient with kanji😅)
Apr 23, 12:35 AM
Jul 2017
Reply to ElPsyKongolo
@alpacaqn Yeah, the anime most definitely won't show romance this season, but I really wanted to read the conclusion of the Cat arc so found the japanese version of the manga and yeah after the cat arc gets introduced. I didn't technically update the manga chapter from 49 since i read it with google translate(not proficient with kanji😅)
@ElPsyKongolo understandable, i havent looked for raws yet but likely will after i catch up on other stuff since nobody has picked up translating it again. still wish other sites wouldnt tack on tags it shouldnt have, id understand if it was tagged romance on the manga but it isnt

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15

22 by Tsinelas »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

34 by sakurasyinks »»
Yesterday, 7:34 AM

» Worth watching?

Saphhh - May 12

25 by ryzxgum »»
May 15, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Kaii to Otome to Kamikakushi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1

49 by traed »»
May 13, 3:49 AM

» The ecchi genre tag was promptly removed after its introduction days ago ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - May 3

50 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 12, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.