Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 5:50 PM
Dec 2022
I'm about to finish fate/zero and I'm really enjoying it, but I'm also wondering where I should go from here. I've already seen the fate/stay night trilogy, so can anyone please tell what I should watch after I'm done with zero?
Apr 11, 2:19 AM
Oct 2022
I wanted to tell you watch Kara no kyoukai after zero, because none of other fate series aren't worth watching and they're not related to zero and stay nights and they're from another world.

But when I saw you rated zero 7 and 8 I did regret to tell you.

Kara no kyoukai is from same universe of zero and stay night and also from ufotable, but it's completely for adult and has less fights.

Fate zero is best of fate series
And you rated 7 and 8
Only kids rate like this
So I don't recommend you to watch Kara no kyoukai

After zero, Kara no kyoukai is the best of them
Apr 11, 4:49 AM
Dec 2022
Ain2Zwei said:
I wanted to tell you watch Kara no kyoukai after zero, because none of other fate series aren't worth watching and they're not related to zero and stay nights and they're from another world.

Kara no kyoukai is from same universe of zero and stay night and also from ufotable, but it's completely for adult and has less fights.

And you rated 7 and 8
Only kids rate like this

There are these things called opinions you know
Apr 11, 10:46 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to infinite_Shadows
Ain2Zwei said:

And you rated 7 and 8
Only kids rate like this

There are these things called opinions you know
@infinite_Shadows there are two things, one of those called opinions and another called better and worse

I mean what is exactly good and what is exactly bad

Not what is you like it and what is you don't like it. Opinion means this

For example I know got is awesome show but I don't like it.
That is meaning of better and worse

I didn't recommend you anything of fate series not because of your taste actually I didn't because you don't know what is exactly good and what is not.

If you're not an adult then you shouldn't even watched fate zero
And I don't blame you.

Fate zero and Kara no kyoukai only are for adults
Apr 15, 1:56 AM

Jan 2017
infinite_Shadows said:
so can anyone please tell what I should watch after I'm done with zero?

I'm a little bit late, but with the 3 Routes of Stay Night and Zero, you completed the Main Story of the franchise (even if Zero isn't really part of it).
Now, you can go for the fun Parodies, the Spin-Offs and their tweaks on the Holy Grail War, or the rest of the "Nasuverse", group of works by the Author. You can also read the Visual Novels, which provide a lot more details to the story and lore.

If you want a whole list :

PS : Ignore the user above, he's obviously a troll; probably a 15 years old kid believing that he's now an adult because he watched an Anime with an edgy man with guns... That's what his profile and his posts are screaming, atleast.
Alexioos95Apr 15, 2:00 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 15, 2:11 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Ain2Zwei

And you rated 7 and 8
Only kids rate like this

@Ain2Zwei chill, some people just don't enjoy or love Fate/Zero as other anime, it's just a matter of opinions and perspective.

Also, there's no such thing as only for adults. there are demographics targeted at certain age groups like Seinen or Shounen, but everyone can watch any anime and have their own opinion on it.
I appreciated and loved Fate/Zero when I was 13, I'm closer to a kid than an adult at the time, yet I still love it to this date, it has nothing to do with age but personal preference and understanding.

@infinite_Shadows
Back to topic:
Fate/Apocrypha for some exciting spinoff, don't expect the same quality
Carnival Phantasm for some fun, but it's the Nasuverse so they are many other characters you might not know
Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan for some relaxing comfy show, but I personally didn't enjoy it much

Fate/Grand Order:
Fate/Grand Order: First Order -> Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter -> Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
This is where you see the best version of Gilgamesh
Apr 15, 8:25 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to NubFix
@Ain2Zwei chill, some people just don't enjoy or love Fate/Zero as other anime, it's just a matter of opinions and perspective.

Also, there's no such thing as only for adults. there are demographics targeted at certain age groups like Seinen or Shounen, but everyone can watch any anime and have their own opinion on it.
I appreciated and loved Fate/Zero when I was 13, I'm closer to a kid than an adult at the time, yet I still love it to this date, it has nothing to do with age but personal preference and understanding.

@infinite_Shadows
Back to topic:
Carnival Phantasm for some fun, but it's the Nasuverse so they are many other characters you might not know
Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan for some relaxing comfy show, but I personally didn't enjoy it much

Fate/Grand Order:
Fate/Grand Order: First Order -> Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter -> Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
@NubFix just go and watch fate zero one more time, now that you're older or some years later
And you will find out why I'm saying ages matter or why some animes are for adults
Apr 15, 8:25 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to NubFix

@infinite_Shadows
Back to topic:

Fate/Grand Order:
@NubFix just go and watch fate zero one more time, now that you're older or some years later
And you will find out why I'm saying ages matter or why some animes are for adults
Apr 15, 9:04 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Alexioos95
infinite_Shadows said:

I'm a little bit late, but with the 3 Routes of Stay Night and Zero, you completed the Main Story of the franchise (even if Zero isn't really part of it).
Now, you can go for the fun Parodies, the Spin-Offs and their tweaks on the Holy Grail War, or the rest of the "Nasuverse", group of works by the Author. You can also read the Visual Novels, which provide a lot more details to the story and lore.

PS : Ignore the user above, he's obviously a troll; probably a 15 years old kid believing that he's now an adult because he watched an Anime with an edgy man with guns... That's what his profile and his posts are screaming, atleast.
@Alexioos95 you're the same age as mine dear

I'm not pretending like an adult, actually I'm an adult.
And you are an adult but you're pretending like a kid

This is different between us

Someone who rated almost all adult and psychological, philosophy animes low like Fullmetal you gave 6/10, ghost in the shell 7/10 vinland saga 7/10
Ergo Proxy 6/10... is a kid

I mean who's rate these all amazing animes 6 or 7? There's one answer. only kids.

Congratulations your brain still is a kid

All the people thinks fate stay night is better than zero,(im saying better not like it) is a kid

If you want to talk to me again, you have to be older 😂
Goodluck little kid
Apr 15, 9:04 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Alexioos95
infinite_Shadows said:

@Alexioos95 you're the same age as mine dear

I'm not pretending like an adult, actually I'm an adult.
And you are an adult but you're pretending like a kid

This is different between us

Someone who rated almost all adult and psychological, philosophy animes low like Fullmetal you gave 6/10, ghost in the shell 7/10 vinland saga 7/10

I mean who's rate these all amazing animes 6 or 7? There's one answer. only kids.

Congratulations your brain still is a kid

All the people thinks fate stay night is better than zero,(im saying better not like it) is a kid

If you want to talk to me again, you have to be older 😂
Goodluck little kid
Apr 15, 9:39 AM

Jan 2017
Ain2Zwei said:
you're the same age as mine dear

That's very concerning, then.

Ain2Zwei said:

6 is a positive score, and 7 even more. I also rate basing on my enjoyment. I'm generally not too much of a huge fan of psychologial and philosophical stories; i prefer mystery.

If we want to talk about lists, then your 8.47 mean score, with Aldnoah Zero, Mirai Nikki and Tokyo Ghoul as 9 is simply straight up laughable for someone explicitly claiming he's an adult.

Ain2Zwei said:

You know Zero is a fan-fiction story largely built from the infos of Stay Night, and treat the same themes, right ?

The only better thing Zero truly has over the 3 Stay Night Routes, is how it adapted the source material. Due to it being a short Light Novel rather than a lenghty Visual one, they had to cut way less dialogues (which were a lot more important for the characterization of the characters in Stay Night).
Alexioos95Apr 15, 9:44 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 15, 2:49 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Ain2Zwei
@infinite_Shadows there are two things, one of those called opinions and another called better and worse

I mean what is exactly good and what is exactly bad

Not what is you like it and what is you don't like it. Opinion means this

For example I know got is awesome show but I don't like it.
That is meaning of better and worse

I didn't recommend you anything of fate series not because of your taste actually I didn't because you don't know what is exactly good and what is not.

If you're not an adult then you shouldn't even watched fate zero
And I don't blame you.

Fate zero and Kara no kyoukai only are for adults
@Ain2Zwei fate zero is edgelord slop for teens, not adults
Apr 15, 4:48 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to SyniclLua
@SyniclLua yeah right...😒
Apr 15, 4:48 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to SyniclLua
@SyniclLua yeah right...😒

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.