Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 10, 4:43 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Does anyone know if Tite Kubo plans to continue his series? I know he did a one shot called Gokui Meimei-hen which was awesome and looked as if he wanted to continue but didn't? Reminded me of Naruto to Boruto kind of treatment if he wanted to continue his series, I bet he would have a lot of support! After reading it I know I wanted to see more.
Apr 10, 8:58 PM
Dec 2023
I mean kubo does as kubo does he’s focusing on the blood war anime because he came make it end how he wants without being rushed this time. And there is nothing to really continue in the bleach series, let peak rest. The only think I would wanna know is if kieske and Yoruichi had a kid
Apr 10, 11:42 PM
Feb 2021
Fullmetaldak said:
Does anyone know if Tite Kubo plans to continue his series? I know he did a one shot called Gokui Meimei-hen which was awesome and looked as if he wanted to continue but didn't? Reminded me of Naruto to Boruto kind of treatment if he wanted to continue his series, I bet he would have a lot of support! After reading it I know I wanted to see more.

The Hell arc is probably going to happen, but not anytime soon
Apr 10, 11:48 PM
Feb 2021
if Kubo needed 10 more years and 10 more years, I'll be waiting...
Apr 11, 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
I'm inclined to believe that if we get a new ending to the blood war, we could get a continuation of some kind. Wouldn't surprise me if it was set before the kids though
Apr 12, 11:24 AM
Nov 2020
kubos focusing on the anime right now but he does want to continue the hell arc. he also has his other series burn the witch that he wants to work on too
Apr 12, 7:55 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Reply to TheRealRouges
Fullmetaldak said:

The Hell arc is probably going to happen, but not anytime soon
@TheRealRouges Really? Well to be honest I hope it happens at some point. lol I think he could make a pretty cool continuation of the series for a little bit anyway.
Apr 12, 7:57 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Reply to Raptoola
kubos focusing on the anime right now but he does want to continue the hell arc. he also has his other series burn the witch that he wants to work on too
@Raptoola Yeah I haven't looked into Burn the witch yet but that being said the work load will probably be too much for himw so if it does come itll be way down the road. I wonder why Kubo put out that one shot to begin with if he didn't want to continue the story ya know? Time will tell
Apr 12, 7:57 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Reply to Gojiraaa
if Kubo needed 10 more years and 10 more years, I'll be waiting...
@Gojiraaa Same lol
Apr 13, 1:12 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Fullmetaldak
@TheRealRouges Really? Well to be honest I hope it happens at some point. lol I think he could make a pretty cool continuation of the series for a little bit anyway.
@Fullmetaldak Yeah but at least an adaption of the novel Can't Fear Your Own World is possible, as it was basically teased in the second cour of the TYBW, and that arc is amazing
Apr 13, 2:28 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to bossunhimeswitch
I'm inclined to believe that if we get a new ending to the blood war, we could get a continuation of some kind. Wouldn't surprise me if it was set before the kids though
@bossunhimeswitch There will be no new ending. I'm pretty sure it'll be just expanded and more complete
Apr 13, 6:52 AM

Feb 2010
Reply to 18927
@bossunhimeswitch There will be no new ending. I'm pretty sure it'll be just expanded and more complete
18927 said:

That's what I meant by new ending.
Apr 13, 8:39 AM

May 2020
Probably Kubo doesnt want to commit to a set schedule especially with the rumors that bleach kinda dipped at the end or didnt end how he wanted it to because his health was declining. Just look at even how long it takes to get new Burn the Witch content.
Apr 13, 8:11 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Reply to TheRealRouges
@Fullmetaldak Yeah but at least an adaption of the novel Can't Fear Your Own World is possible, as it was basically teased in the second cour of the TYBW, and that arc is amazing
@TheRealRouges Interesting, assuming you read the novels, there are a few of them? Worth a read? and are they all set during the events of TYBW ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.