Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Cute girls + Fanservice + Music + Art + Miku Itou + Rie + really really good animation

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 11, 4:07 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to saikyozero
@Koyorides_ that's far from just being close, not even 2 best friends would whisper into each other's ears,

anyways like I said, we'll see on episode 2 if it's yuri or not

if it's not yuri, I can update my discussion title if that can make you sleep soundly as night
@saikyozero Bro said that whispering in someone else's ear means you want to bone. You can't make this shit up.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 11, 6:14 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Oongbuh
You forgot to mention that per the director, all episodes have already finished production.
@Oongbuh Great. Then we can expect all the episodes maintain the same high quality of animation and the story plot maintains throughout all episodes.

Just like opening blind boxes, I am excited that what is the next?

The animation quality is really good.
Apr 11, 6:32 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to LostSpectre
@saikyozero Bro said that whispering in someone else's ear means you want to bone. You can't make this shit up.
@LostSpectre Just don't tell him that the media tends to idealize ordinary things, especially in portraying characters of one gender in works for an audience of the other. Although I still remember how male Hibike fans tried to prove that Kumiko and Reina were lesbians because it would be too gay for them THEMSELVES to do it with their male friends.

In general, such arguments are often based more on wishful thinking and subjective feelings than on an actual assessment of the characters' behavior. Not to mention that the authors are not necessarily guided by the same logic as we are, remember the situation with the infamous Sakura x Naruto and Rukia x Ichigo, which, according to the authors, were never meant to be romantic at all.

@Nirinbo This can be said about a lot of things nowadays. For example, in just the first week, people named a couple of shows as "clearly the best show of the season" as well as their OP/EDs as the best themes. Or vice versa, creating threads criticizing the plot/characters of the entire show. People simply began to draw conclusions extremely quickly in our time.
RobertBobertApr 11, 6:45 PM
Apr 11, 7:39 PM

Jul 2023
The compositional quality was rather high for the debut, coupled with superb art direction. I am interested in seeing what the rest of the season will look like.
Apr 11, 11:45 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to LostSpectre
@LostSpectre that's the worst translation ever, like for example, can you tell me why one person would whisper something to another person? you know directors don't randomly just decide, "I want her to whisper it instead of shouting or telling her normally", there will always be reason why directors would do things a certain way
Apr 11, 11:58 PM

Sep 2018
RobertBobert said:
@Nirinbo This can be said about a lot of things nowadays. For example, in just the first week, people named a couple of shows as "clearly the best show of the season" as well as their OP/EDs as the best themes. Or vice versa, creating threads criticizing the plot/characters of the entire show. People simply began to draw conclusions extremely quickly in our time.

If we generally say that the first episode usually looks better than the rest, that applies to a lot of anime. Something less common is this kind of well done "cinematic directing" in the first episode of a non-action anime; the rare times I saw it, it never became the standard for the whole series but just an exception for the premiere episode to hook viewers in.

As much as I'm annoyed by the "forced animation" meme, in cases like this I might find "forced directing" fitting (trying too hard to make the first episode as impressive as possible).
Apr 12, 12:30 AM
Apr 2024
Nice graphics. But it's boring. A typical story about a dream. Bocchi rock has crazy humor and self-irony. Everything is straightforward here.
Apr 12, 1:08 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Nirinbo
RobertBobert said:

If we generally say that the first episode usually looks better than the rest, that applies to a lot of anime. Something less common is this kind of well done "cinematic directing" in the first episode of a non-action anime; the rare times I saw it, it never became the standard for the whole series but just an exception for the premiere episode to hook viewers in.

As much as I'm annoyed by the "forced animation" meme, in cases like this I might find "forced directing" fitting (trying too hard to make the first episode as impressive as possible).
@Nirinbo Well, this is nothing new. Think of Oshi no Ko, or Bandai's long tradition of trying to show off as many things as possible in the first episode of a Gundam show, even if it hurts the overall narrative.
Apr 12, 6:40 AM
Aug 2023
Ez 10/10 for the first ep, idc about the haters I'm here for the cute girls and wholsome themes
Apr 12, 9:24 AM
Jan 2022
saikyozero said:
@LostSpectre that's the worst translation ever, like for example, can you tell me why one person would whisper something to another person? you know directors don't randomly just decide, "I want her to whisper it instead of shouting or telling her normally", there will always be reason why directors would do things a certain way

I can guess why because the director is same as in eromanga sensie and if you have watched that then you can probably relate too (i am no expert so take this with a grain of salt)
Apr 12, 9:27 AM
Jan 2022
BoeJiden9000 said:
Ez 10/10 for the first ep, idc about the haters I'm here for the cute girls and wholsome themes

You are my brother from another mother ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 12, 3:29 PM
Apr 2023
I am watching this anime but I did not know it is a Yuri and I love you re
now I am so excited to see some Yuri scenes
Apr 12, 9:26 PM
Nov 2023
Ai-Blade said:
I am watching this anime but I did not know it is a Yuri and I love you re
now I am so excited to see some Yuri scenes

it's not Confirmed Yuri but I hope it is
Apr 13, 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
This thread really becomes a prime example of how someone's unverified rumors quickly spread and mislead many people.
Apr 13, 10:08 AM
Apr 2023
Episode 2 just drop and I'm again gushing about this anime
Apr 13, 10:13 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
This thread really becomes a prime example of how someone's unverified rumors quickly spread and mislead many people.
@RobertBobert I've edited the title after watching episode 2. I think it might be K-On 2.0
Apr 13, 10:15 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@RobertBobert I've edited the title after watching episode 2. I think it might be K-On 2.0
@saikyozero Dude, don't turn this into kindergarten. It's better to watch the whole show than change the title after every episode. And no, not every all-female show about musicians is CGDCT or K-ON.
RobertBobertApr 13, 10:18 AM
Apr 13, 10:20 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@saikyozero Dude, don't turn this into kindergarten. It's better to watch the whole show than change the title after every episode. And no, not every all-female show about musicians is CGDCT or K-ON.
@RobertBobert wdym? I just make sure my topic title reflects what the show is. Go cry in the corner
Apr 13, 10:22 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@RobertBobert wdym? I just make sure my topic title reflects what the show is. Go cry in the corner
@saikyozero Go cry yourself if you can’t take criticism well. This is the first time I've seen someone who constantly changes the name of a thread to "match" something. It's just the second episode, you'll have to keep changing it.
Apr 13, 10:25 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@saikyozero Go cry yourself if you can’t take criticism well. This is the first time I've seen someone who constantly changes the name of a thread to "match" something. It's just the second episode, you'll have to keep changing it.
@RobertBobert I honestly don't understand what are you bitching about. If you don't like the topic, go somewhere else.

Your negative attitude irritates me but I don't feel like making someone remember how miserable their life is right now.
Apr 13, 10:29 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@RobertBobert I honestly don't understand what are you bitching about. If you don't like the topic, go somewhere else.

Your negative attitude irritates me but I don't feel like making someone remember how miserable their life is right now.
@saikyozero Dude, touch the grass please. Putting aside how you misled people by spreading rumors, all I want to tell you is that updating the title after each episode is simply pointless. Especially when your thread contains preliminary expectations. You are simply adjusting PRELIMINARY expectations retroactively.
Apr 13, 10:33 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@saikyozero Dude, touch the grass please. Putting aside how you misled people by spreading rumors, all I want to tell you is that updating the title after each episode is simply pointless. Especially when your thread contains preliminary expectations. You are simply adjusting PRELIMINARY expectations retroactively.
@RobertBobert I don't need your suggestion. Again, go somewhere else.
Apr 13, 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@RobertBobert I don't need your suggestion. Again, go somewhere else.
@saikyozero Then just ignore me if you don't like it when other people comment on your actions. It's simple and saves both of us energy and emotions.
RobertBobertApr 13, 10:49 AM
Apr 14, 12:04 AM

Jul 2015
This is an anime original, so we can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure if it was supposed yo be yuri it would be advertised as such. Unlike the west, Japan does not shoehorn gay stuff just for the sake of representation. It will be the same situation as we had in Lycoris Recol 2 years prior.

Anyway, the show is pretty good so far.

PiromyslApr 14, 12:13 AM

Apr 14, 10:13 AM

Aug 2022
Fan service parts were kawaii but too short
Amazing art and animations

Yuri? nope I think it will be like bocchi the rock

I might drop it i don't know i might watch 1-2 more episodes
Apr 14, 7:49 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to saikyozero

You'll never experience more miserable people than MAL regulars who constantly post in a single thread dude. Especially the ones with fanservice pfps.
Apr 14, 8:13 PM
May 2011
Piromysl said:
This is an anime original, so we can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure if it was supposed yo be yuri it would be advertised as such. Unlike the west, Japan does not shoehorn gay stuff just for the sake of representation. It will be the same situation as we had in Lycoris Recol 2 years prior.

Huh. It seems like you're saying that if a show is going to have "representation", then it has to be the primary focus of the show. If that's the case, then your post is terribly ironic.
Apr 14, 9:33 PM

Jul 2015
Fail_Man_X said:
Piromysl said:

Huh. It seems like you're saying that if a show is going to have "representation", then it has to be the primary focus of the show. If that's the case, then your post is terribly ironic.

Dunno who told you that, but that's not what I said. Definitely not in regards of this show.

Apr 15, 12:57 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DGemu
You'll never experience more miserable people than MAL regulars who constantly post in a single thread dude. Especially the ones with fanservice pfps.
@DGemu If this was a "jab" at me, then I wonder since when my avatar was fanservicey in any way, lmao. Not to mention that this is far from the only thread for me or anyone else here. Maybe except the OP himself, lol.
Apr 15, 5:28 AM

Jul 2015
RobertBobert said:
@DGemu If this was a "jab" at me, then I wonder since when my avatar was fanservicey in any way, lmao. Not to mention that this is far from the only thread for me or anyone else here. Maybe except the OP himself, lol.

To be honest, you are arguing semantics in this thread. Which is kinda "Eehhh..."

Apr 15, 9:05 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Piromysl
RobertBobert said:

To be honest, you are arguing semantics in this thread. Which is kinda "Eehhh..."
@Piromysl What do you have in mind?
Apr 15, 9:49 AM

Jan 2011
I enjoyed it a lot more than expected but nothing is gonna beat Yuru Camp S3 for me.
Apr 16, 7:39 AM
Oct 2019
LostSpectre said:
@Crisis_genocide What's the source on that?

0 sources, he just want to imposed its vision and agenda.
Unbearable kind of people who think that their vision = the truth and that of the majority of the world.
Pro copium.
Apr 28, 1:03 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to DGemu
@DGemu honestly man, that guy thinks he is a know-all just because he is a bigger weeb., like it was something to be proud off ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 29, 1:41 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@DGemu honestly man, that guy thinks he is a know-all just because he is a bigger weeb., like it was something to be proud off ๐Ÿ˜‚
@saikyozero If you are intentionally looking for an argument with me, then don’t complain about my answer to you. Especially when you try to reproach people with anime knowledge who question your knowledge of the medium.
May 2, 8:11 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to Crisis_genocide
Pablo_Neruda1 said:
Crisis_genocide said:

random. drop it if don't like the Yuri. it's been confirmed

nah, it's not yuri and I like it so imma watch.

just because there's no girls love tags doesn't mean it's not yuri
@Crisis_genocide
the author was saying that: "I dont know" in X.
it was not an explicit answer but if there is no "male love interest" in this then I guess it's fine to carry on with this show.
May 2, 3:18 PM
Jan 2022
I hope it doesn't have Yuri, and it's just an anime about girls trying to achieve success in music ๐Ÿ™Œ
May 4, 3:28 PM
Apr 2023
So I was right all along.....
May 4, 4:01 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@saikyozero No, you are again jumping to conclusions too much. At first, simply guessing from the tea leaves (and also claiming that the author called it yuri, although he still claims otherwise), and now declaring himself right at the slightest real hint of such a possibility. Don't make the mistake of the Texas Gunman and at least wait until the next episode to see how they handles things.
RobertBobertMay 4, 4:13 PM
May 4, 4:18 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to RobertBobert
@saikyozero No, you are again jumping to conclusions too much. At first, simply guessing from the tea leaves (and also claiming that the author called it yuri, although he still claims otherwise), and now declaring himself right at the slightest real hint of such a possibility. Don't make the mistake of the Texas Gunman and at least wait until the next episode to see how they handles things.
@RobertBobert shut up, no one is asking for your opinion., don't reply to me, lol
May 4, 4:19 PM
Apr 2023
Ah yes... that special weeb is looking for more attention again, lol.
May 4, 4:20 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to saikyozero
@RobertBobert shut up, no one is asking for your opinion., don't reply to me, lol
@saikyozero This is a public forum. If you want everyone to agree with you, then just create a separate group and invite only people who agree with you. So excuse me, by creating open topics and baiting people for reactions, you are the only one looking for attention.
May 4, 4:22 PM
May 2011
Reply to saikyozero
@saikyozero I wouldn't count my chickens yet if I were you. The odds that they walk it back next episode are just as good as Yoru kisses Kano in the last episode while Mei looks on flabbergasted
May 4, 4:28 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@saikyozero I wouldn't count my chickens yet if I were you. The odds that they walk it back next episode are just as good as Yoru kisses Kano in the last episode while Mei looks on flabbergasted
@Fail_Man_X I can bet they won't ignore it at the very least. Because regardless of the writers' intentions, the characters were puzzled and confused by this. They will at least try to play it off as a joke, but not ignore it.
May 4, 4:30 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@Fail_Man_X don't close your eyes, it's so heavily implied at this point
May 4, 4:35 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@Fail_Man_X but really, think about it man. Have you ever seen an anime where a girl kisses a another girl but the show isn't yuri?

And they also did the womb hug, and boob hug.
May 4, 6:11 PM
May 2011
Reply to saikyozero
@Fail_Man_X but really, think about it man. Have you ever seen an anime where a girl kisses a another girl but the show isn't yuri?

And they also did the womb hug, and boob hug.
@saikyozero From the New World? Never heard anyone call that a "womb hug" before, and I didn't know it was something to be read into.

I'm just saying...Hibike Euphonium is also airing this season (coincidentally) and should serve as a reminder that things don't always play out the way we want them to.
May 4, 6:19 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@saikyozero From the New World? Never heard anyone call that a "womb hug" before, and I didn't know it was something to be read into.

I'm just saying...Hibike Euphonium is also airing this season (coincidentally) and should serve as a reminder that things don't always play out the way we want them to.
@Fail_Man_X He's most likely talking about the cover where Kano playfully hugs Yoru's torso. But anyway, I think that considering the kiss scene, Jellyfish is more yuri-baitish than Hibike at this point. But we still have to find out how episode six will handle this.
May 5, 12:51 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Fail_Man_X

@Fail_Man_X Hibike Euphonium is just yuri bait, this one is different

Even Lycoris recoil doesn't have a kiss scene but is yuri (I think)
May 6, 3:49 AM

Dec 2018
Lesbian kissing,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Another confirmed Yuri from Doga Kobo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18

114 by Fairytelly »»
10 hours ago

» Fanservice In Ep 1

Comet1 - May 21

22 by Animeistaken »»
Yesterday, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

119 by LuisSV23 »»
Yesterday, 9:35 AM

» Episode previews

TiagoCosta - May 22

3 by D6David »»
May 22, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20

115 by _hellneko »»
May 21, 10:06 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.